Black Sports : Adults versus Children Leagues?

Eisha

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2003
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Student
I do not know the issue of adults being involved in children's leagues. You have parents who fights coaches and officials because of unresolved problems supposingly concerning the unfair treatment of his/her son/daughter. Then coaches, just like an incident a couple years ago, fighting officials. Also, there was one incident where a coach actually put their hands on one of his players and broke his nose. I do not know whether or not its the competition of the games or other things. Even with these cases, they are taking all the fun and presitge away from the kids.

i can recall many incidents and issues between them
some feel their son/daughter should get better playin
time and some coaches take it far to emotional and
bash and mistreat a child for a win fights been going on for a while now i agree it really take the fun from the game and kids parents need to just watch and enjoy the games and not get involve with schools coaches and officials it would make it much better .....
what have we become !?

hello
i was head cheerleader coach for 5 years of my sons little league football team
and it is a outrage the coaches want to win so they play the better player so they can win....so its not just parents it is coaches as well...currently here they are formin better rules for all kids on the football team will get the share of play time they should....so we see how that go...fights on the field infront of the team
it use to get very ugly out there.....and i think it ruins the fun for the kids it becomes more of a chore then anything for most of them...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back