Adults living with children eat more fat

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by dustyelbow, Jan 4, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21

Children and their ACTIVITIES should be making PARENTS LEAN even with their CUISINES.

But its the other way around.

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    This is not surprising. Given the state that we are all in, especially in this day and age, What would be some good suggestions?

KD

3. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Eat like your CHILD. that is when your CHILD eats the KID'S MEAL, sit down and EAT a KID'S MEAL too.

Food sets the MOOD for things.

For example when we as a NATION go to McDonalds to share a brief conversation with someone over work or school or home the MOOD is set for that ACTIVITY.

But if you want to TAKE A DATE to MCDONALDS as a SPECIAL OCCASION the MOOD isnt GREAT sometimes DOWNRIGHT DISRESPECTFUL and THE EXPECTION is for a LOBSTER or STEAK DINNER instead with all the TRIMMINGS. Tip off with a GLASS of BUBBLY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE.

Adults have to eat FOODS that gets them in the MOOD to ENGAGE their CHILDREN.

You can see MOST FOODS we eat makes us EVEN MORE SEDENTARY and OUR ATTITUDES reflect IT.

I can only see a PERSON GETTING FAT because of LOSS of FAT from PREGNANCY or SOME EXTRANEOUS ACTIVITY but beyond that it SHOULD NOT BE.

Plus EXCESS SUGAR from DRINKS such as SODA POP mixed in with ENRICHED FOODS we EAT makes for an LARGE PROBLEM in the NATION.

I remember GRANDMOTHER took my ARM and said I needed more MEAT on these BONES and I DID EAT.

But I did not GET FAT for SOME REASON.

Then when I drank SODA POP with my MEATY MEALS, I started to get BIG like the TALK of the NATION.

Somehow I think SODA POP and JUICES (EXCESSINGLY SWEETER that SUGAR) eaten with ENRICHED (NUTRIENTS KILLED in PROCESSING and LATER ADDED for TEXTURE) FOODS make for this PROBLEM in the WEST called OBESITY.

Plus if you want to GO FURTHER many SLAVE ANCESTORS and their direct DESCENDANT lived to the AGE of 80 and ABOVE MOSTLY.

They ate many HOME COOKED although FATTY at times FOOD. But they were ACTIVE in LIFE especially COMMUNITY.

They had a FOUNDATION.

With the CURRENT GENERATION our FOUNDATION has GONE ASTRAY. So now we see our CHILDREN DIAGNOSED with OLD PEOPLE AFFLICTIONS at a YOUNGER AGE.

I dont SEE it getting BETTER at ALL.

4. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Hey, dont be suprise with me saying this.

I can be like the GOVERNMENT and say eat more FRUITS and VEGETABLES.

That DID NOT WORK and I will SHOW YOU HOW they OPERATE.

I can be like the EXPERT and tell you to DIET.

That DID NOT WORK.

I TRIED ALL these MYSELF and they DONT WORK.

I even say LOOK OUT FOR THE HEALTH of YOUR CHILD but OUR THINKING in the NATION is NOW not LATER.

So the best way is to EAT LIKE A CHILD. A CHILD EATS NOT UNTIL they are FULL. They eat just ENOUGH for the ACTIVITIES they want to ENGAGE IN.

That is why MOTHERS and FATHERS try to TRICK their CHILDREN with SAYINGS like,

You better clean your PLATE, because there are CHILDREN or PEOPLE starving in AFRICA...

THESE TRICKY MOTHERS and FATHERS OPPRESSIVE WAYS helped the NATION grow BIG.

Now the NATION is CLEANING PLATES and MORE.

Instead they should have OBSERVE their CHILD and LEARN a LESSON about EATING.

Anyway I talk FOOLISH STUFF.

SIMPLE STUFF sometimes HOLD ALOT OF WEIGHT.

Oh well.