Black People : Adultery

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
I have often wondered why is it that in Muslim countries women are stoned to death for adultery. I know it is sinful... but

• What happens to the man who commits the act with her, as they say it takes two to tango. There is never no mention of his punishment...This is cruel since it shows that women are not treated fairly. Even in bible times when the woman was caught as the Jews stated, caught in the very act...obviously the man was there with her. Who knows perhaps one or the men who complained was the ONE.:lol: YET he was not castigated. Some argue that the old testament treatment shows a bias against women. In Muslim countries men are not punished. It seems that the women have to bear the brunt and the shame. How are we to know whether or not the man forced the women into this sexual act. So many things are stacked against women:(
  • In Saudi Arabia a woman can be stoned to death for adultery BUT a man who beat his 5 year old to death is given 8 years...the hypocrisy of the justice system.

I have often wondered why is it that in Muslim countries women are stoned to death for adultery. I know it is sinful... but

• What happens to the man who commits the act with her, as they say it takes two to tango. There is never no mention of his punishment...This is cruel since it shows that women are not treated fairly. Even in bible times when the woman was caught as the Jews stated, caught in the very act...obviously the man was there with her. Who knows perhaps one or the men who complained was the ONE.:lol: YET he was not castigated. Some argue that the old testament treatment shows a bias against women. In Muslim countries men are not punished. It seems that the women have to bear the brunt and the shame. How are we to know whether or not the man forced the women into this sexual act. So many things are stacked against women:(
  • In Saudi Arabia a woman can be stoned to death for adultery BUT a man who beat his 5 year old to death is given 8 years...the hypocrisy of the justice system.
societies are corrupt seriously. in other words, women can get away with certain things that mean cannot and vice versa.

So many things are stacked against women:(

As a bible believing woman, I didn't think such a thing would surprise you. When Eve committed the transgression she did, this is what was brought upon us women. That's like wondering why women have labor pains; it's apart of the curse, but it won't be forever, so look up. Better days are ahead. :em2300:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back