Black Relationships : Adultery Or No?

Give your soul and your body some time to heal before having sex again.

When a woman has sex, she is giving up a lot. And even with protection, there is the risk of pregnancy and STDs.

Focus on finding yourself. Even if he dumped you... (which is why I suspect many female divorcees want to find love so quickly).

When the divorce is completely over, go on and have your fun. However, keep in mind that if you have kids, you need to find a man that is going to be responsible.

Don't give up sex so easily...

If you have to do it, give yourself to a "throwaway" partner... the "playa" that may not want you anyway. But with the man after that (if he commits to a relationship), try to hold yourself. DO NOT GO TO THE PLAYA AGAIN.

Because men refuse to commit, this is the pattern women must follow if they are to find a man to marry (yet still satisfy their OWN physical urges).

So, the playa that looks pathetic and says "I want sex..." give it to him without expecting commitment.

But the man that holds doors open for you, carries your bags for you, etc.... unfortunately, that's the man YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH.

Depending on your beliefs, you may not want to give him anything until your wedding night.

It's a crass strategy, but because good men don't like bad girls, it's one that has to be done.

Give your soul and your body some time to heal before having sex again.

When a woman has sex, she is giving up a lot. And even with protection, there is the risk of pregnancy and STDs.

Focus on finding yourself. Even if he dumped you... (which is why I suspect many female divorcees want to find love so quickly).

When the divorce is completely over, go on and have your fun. However, keep in mind that if you have kids, you need to find a man that is going to be responsible.

Don't give up sex so easily...

If you have to do it, give yourself to a "throwaway" partner... the "playa" that may not want you anyway. But with the man after that (if he commits to a relationship), try to hold yourself. DO NOT GO TO THE PLAYA AGAIN.

Because men refuse to commit, this is the pattern women must follow if they are to find a man to marry (yet still satisfy their OWN physical urges).

So, the playa that looks pathetic and says "I want sex..." give it to him without expecting commitment.

But the man that holds doors open for you, carries your bags for you, etc.... unfortunately, that's the man YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH.

Depending on your beliefs, you may not want to give him anything until your wedding night.

It's a crass strategy, but because good men don't like bad girls, it's one that has to be done.

:11100: this presumes that good men are stupid and that women are one dimensional….

Let whomever needs to go off go off...

It's hard out here for us women trying to find men to commit.

I'm giving advice as a woman who has been in a relatively successful relationship for 12 years...

I don't advocate cheating... what I advocate (especially now) is going to a Mookie when you don't have a husband or boyfriend on your arm. Just don't expect him to commit.

When you find a man that is willing to commit, don't have sex with him... just masturbate by yourself when you get home.

Nowadays, for women, it's better to have sex in a daydream than to have sex for real if they're trying to land a GOOD MAN.

Once you land a GOOD MAN, you wait before giving it up... if your a Christian, then the condition will be your wedding night. If you're not, the condition should be maybe 6 months or so, and then some type of celebratory moment that cements your relationship going to the next level.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back