Black Relationships : (Adult topic) I read this morning on a blog that women....

What if I said emotionally you all all we got!?

We're all each other have. But complaining about why the losers you guys keep dating wont act right doesnt reflect on all males characters. Just as us complaining about why there are no real women out here or why do I keep acting like a kid in the candy store, because I can. We both have to admit that we are screwing up and thus far, you guys refuse to

I never complained I was agreeing we expect for good outta men! For them to become attached with the child within us which is a part of them even if they seem to think space is the answer to cut ties. teach the right and not the wrong observations of life becoming from 2 and not 1.
I know whats going on. I live for me selfishly so. I choose to not to have to anymore just cause you there! If you lucky then you jump for joy and I become the hole but that's nataural Sun!

I dont expect many cause I'm evaluating throughout our(african women)time in america "having 2 b willing none the less" that should explain things but..
Finish it for me help me explain myself!

The fact that you cant finish that really questions your qualifications to be called a woman. Because a woman is suppose to know. No offense, but I think we have identified a major issue here for you guys. You dont know yourself and you are complaining about us. We arent suppose to give you direction of that nature. At best we are suppose to be a compliment to a finished product. Or at least a roughed one. Are you willing to admit to being a dependedent? I dont think many of you are. Real men dont want a dependent.

I never complained I was agreeing we expect for good outta men! For them to become attached with the child within us which is a part of them even if they seem to think space is the answer to cut ties. teach the right and not the wrong observations of life becoming from 2 and not 1.
I know whats going on. I live for me selfishly so. I choose to not to have to anymore just cause you there! If you lucky then you jump for joy and I become the hole but that's nataural Sun!

Please go back and reread that post that started this again. Which is why I asked you to ezpand/expound on it further. I submit that many of the guys you mate with dont qualify as men. Is that the real issue here? No man wants the child within you. We want the woman. Can you be that? Now if you are referring to giving birth, we dont bond that way. We 1st have to bond with you. We dont do that sexually. This is another falacy about men females hold on to. The problem is, too many of you put the cart before the horse

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back