Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Kemetstry said:
Please show me where I said any such thing? Be careful, your bias is showing.

Why are so many sisters mating with males that aren't worthy of being kept?
So many sisters are mating with males that aren't worthy because they are dysfunctional. Something that I realize, is that dysfunction searches for dysfunction. Dysfunction is cyclical, it just goes around and around.
The women are looking for love, acknowledgement, someone that makes them feel worthy. No matter how it may come, a man giving you attention is what many women seek. That can become dysfunctional. The men that they meet are dysfunctional also, searching for attention, recognition from women. Both never realizing that the thing that they are searching for can only come from within.
They can both come from dysfunctional homes, or from "good" homes, but their values are all mixed up. You say women can control all of this if they only realize that what they are doing is wrong, and who they are hooking up with is wrong. As a woman, I can say that their is nothing like looking into the eyes of a man that desires you. That is putting forth effort to get to know you. It's like....a drug. You can become intoxicated by it...you lose it.
If your values aren't in place, if you haven't dealt with the demons that reside within you.....then your validation will come from men. It is not that easy Kem, as easy as it is for men to sleep with women that are throwing it at them, it is just as easy for a woman to believe..if even for a moment...that a man actually desires you. That want, that need for a man to look at you and go..."I want to have that", is just as much of a desire as a man has to want to sleep with a woman.
I am not excusing women, not at all, we have to do better. It is not as easy as you make it seem though. We have wants and desires too, and sometimes that gets cloudy with reality. I'm not talking about people who have bad personalities, some folks just don't mean nobody no good, men and women.
I'm talking about people who don't know better, people who allow their emotions to overtake them. Sometimes being emotional is all they know. A lot of these dudes out here who are just smashing women for no reason and making babies....have no purpose in life. They don't believe that they can do better, it is too hard for them to try.
The same goes for women, they go for that momentary feeling of being desired, without realizing that you have to put in work and self restraint in order to find a mate. Not because they are just horrible women, but because something is missing, the thing that lets you know your self value, the value of your....vagina. The thing that you give, a part of your body that belongs completely to you.
They put their emotions before their body, simply because they want to feel desired. I am not excusing it, but I just wanted to let you know that men have a problem with women throwing their bodies, and women have a problem with men throwing emotions.
Dysfunction attracts dysfunction. To lay it all at the feet of one dysfunctional person seems unfair, it is asking them to fix their problems, but allowing another to not have to do the same.
Isn’t the diverse array of socio-economic dysfunction crippling our communities and countries in the 21st century a different issue to the manner in which some women transform the truly divine blessing of being part creator of completely healthy children into a weapon for hurting the father/thus crippling the children too; for no longer being interested in being with her [for whatever reason, as if they have more right/love for the children], subsequently pretending that the father is not interested in parenting his children [especially to the children]; when in reality despite his love for his children he’s no longer interested in partnering her?
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

So many sisters are mating with males that aren't worthy because they are dysfunctional. Something that I realize, is that dysfunction searches for dysfunction. Dysfunction is cyclical, it just goes around and around. The women are looking for love, acknowledgement, someone that makes them feel worthy. No matter how it may come, a man giving you attention is what many women seek. That can become dysfunctional. The men that they meet are dysfunctional also, searching for attention, recognition from women. Both never realizing that the thing that they are searching for can only come from within. They can both come from dysfunctional homes, or from "good" homes, but their values are all mixed up. You say women can control all of this if they only realize that what they are doing is wrong, and who they are hooking up with is wrong. As a woman, I can say that their is nothing like looking into the eyes of a man that desires you. That is putting forth effort to get to know you. It's like....a drug. You can become intoxicated by it...you lose it. If your values aren't in place, if you haven't dealt with the demons that reside within you.....then your validation will come from men. It is not that easy Kem, as easy as it is for men to sleep with women that are throwing it at them, it is just as easy for a woman to believe..if even for a moment...that a man actually desires you. That want, that need for a man to look at you and go..."I want to have that", is just as much of a desire as a man has to want to sleep with a woman. I am not excusing women, not at all, we have to do better. It is not as easy as you make it seem though. We have wants and desires too, and sometimes that gets cloudy with reality. I'm not talking about people who have bad personalities, some folks just don't mean nobody no good, men and women. I'm talking about people who don't know better, people who allow their emotions to overtake them. Sometimes being emotional is all they know. Alot of these dudes out here who are just smashing women for no reason and making babies....have no purpose in life. They don't believe that they can do better, it is too hard for them to try. The same goes for women, they go for that momentary feeling of being desired, without realizing that you have to put in work and self restraint in order to find a mate. Not because they are just horrible women, but because something is missing, the thing that lets you know your self value, the value of your....vagina. The thing that you give, a part of your body that belongs completely to you. They put their emotions before their body, simply because they want to feel desired. I am not excusing it, but I just wanted to let you know that men have a problem with women throwing their bodies, and women have a problem with men throwing emotions. Dysfunction attracts dysfunction. To lay it all at the feet of one dysfunctional person seems unfair, it is asking them to fix their problems, but allowing another to not have to do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkGAdGY28xE&list=UUJFHJtluOy3-HQTL039ZQ2g

So many sisters are mating with males that aren't worthy because they are dysfunctional. Something that I realize, is that dysfunction searches for dysfunction. Dysfunction is cyclical, it just goes around and around. The women are looking for love, acknowledgement, someone that makes them feel worthy. No matter how it may come, a man giving you attention is what many women seek. That can become dysfunctional. The men that they meet are dysfunctional also, searching for attention, recognition from women. Both never realizing that the thing that they are searching for can only come from within. They can both come from dysfunctional homes, or from "good" homes, but their values are all mixed up. You say women can control all of this if they only realize that what they are doing is wrong, and who they are hooking up with is wrong. As a woman, I can say that their is nothing like looking into the eyes of a man that desires you. That is putting forth effort to get to know you. It's like....a drug. You can become intoxicated by it...you lose it. If your values aren't in place, if you haven't dealt with the demons that reside within you.....then your validation will come from men. It is not that easy Kem, as easy as it is for men to sleep with women that are throwing it at them, it is just as easy for a woman to believe..if even for a moment...that a man actually desires you. That want, that need for a man to look at you and go..."I want to have that", is just as much of a desire as a man has to want to sleep with a woman. I am not excusing women, not at all, we have to do better. It is not as easy as you make it seem though. We have wants and desires too, and sometimes that gets cloudy with reality. I'm not talking about people who have bad personalities, some folks just don't mean nobody no good, men and women. I'm talking about people who don't know better, people who allow their emotions to overtake them. Sometimes being emotional is all they know. Alot of these dudes out here who are just smashing women for no reason and making babies....have no purpose in life. They don't believe that they can do better, it is too hard for them to try. The same goes for women, they go for that momentary feeling of being desired, without realizing that you have to put in work and self restraint in order to find a mate. Not because they are just horrible women, but because something is missing, the thing that lets you know your self value, the value of your....vagina. The thing that you give, a part of your body that belongs completely to you. They put their emotions before their body, simply because they want to feel desired. I am not excusing it, but I just wanted to let you know that men have a problem with women throwing their bodies, and women have a problem with men throwing emotions. Dysfunction attracts dysfunction. To lay it all at the feet of one dysfunctional person seems unfair, it is asking them to fix their problems, but allowing another to not have to do the same.

At least to me

On point

On time

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back