Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

An interesting perspective!
Isn't the bottom line the fact that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as underlined by the GRIEF I've had seeing my children with my ex partners once they deduced that I had no intention of EVER having them as my partner/central in my life again?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes

Isn't the bottom line the fact that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as underlined by the GRIEF I've had seeing my children with my ex partners once they deduced that I had no intention of EVER having them as my partner/central in my life again?
They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes.
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent than the other is folly]?

Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent than the other is folly]?

To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide.

They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes.
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent or the other is folly]?
To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both
parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide.
Too late for my children especially my daughter [now 21] who never got the academic support that is her birthright because her mother thought that my desperate rearguard [when I contacted them when she was 14] with regard to trying to guide her through the academic minefield [in which her mother is completely useless whereas some women are brilliant] was a chance to frustrate me for totally ignoring her; due to the fact that the only part of her that I have any interest in is my children [a fact that she is very very aware of].

Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent or the other is folly]?
Too late for my children especially my daughter [now 21] who never got the academic support that is her birthright because her mother thought that my desperate rearguard [when I contacted them when she was 14] with regard to trying to guide her through the academic minefield [in which her mother is completely useless whereas some women are brilliant] was a chance to frustrate me for totally ignoring her; due to the fact that the only part of her that I have any interest in is my children [a fact that she is very very aware of].

I told my ex, if she continued to do that, when he reached 30 and didn't have a job, he would be living with her. Plus, she couldn't quit her job. She laughed until, I told her that the day she retired and he didn't have a degree was the day she would die. Then and only then did she take his education serious.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back