Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

I would have no problem posting in the brothers forum and defending either/or (male or female). I don't defend people specifically because of their gender, I defend people based on what I feel is right and just.
It may fall on the side of the females, or it may fall on the side of the males - really doesn't matter.

But I understand why Destee has designated a forum for you guys to speak and discuss on behalf of each other without our input, and why she designated a forum for the sisters to do the same... and I try to respect and abide by that.

It's like the million man march - I was totally disgusted that women were not invited and were encouraged to stay away.
WE HAVE SAY!
But I understand why it was done and I respect that.

There is a time and a place for us to come together and discuss things collectively.

What do u mean "disgusted"? In the 60s black men led millions on DC and then single mom feminst sex culture took over and has done zero for the black community but raise a generation of down low punks who stand for nothing. In other words, WE GAVE YOU GALS 40 YRS TO STAND FOR SOMETHING AND U ALL HAVE DONE ZERO. So dont get mad when MEN have to take the lead and raise us out this slum, trust me , women dont have the B@llz in a literal and figurative sence to do it. Plus, I left the non muslim black power movements because of the sexual degenerate behavior of many of the women in it who use the surplus of men in the movement to be rat sl_uts. I have seen no less than 9 fist fights between bros and at least 1 shooting because of women sleeping with multiple bros in the non muslim Panthers and other groups.Real Talk- men must take the lead PERIOD

What do u mean "disgusted"? In the 60s black men led millions on DC and then single mom feminst sex culture took over and has done zero for the black community but raise a generation of down low punks who stand for nothing. In other words, WE GAVE YOU GALS 40 YRS TO STAND FOR SOMETHING AND U ALL HAVE DONE ZERO. So dont get mad when MEN have to take the lead and raise us out this slum, trust me , women dont have the B@llz in a literal and figurative sence to do it. Plus, I left the non muslim black power movements because of the sexual degenerate behavior of many of the women in it who use the surplus of men in the movement to be rat sl_uts. I have seen no less than 9 fist fights between bros and at least 1 shooting because of women sleeping with multiple bros in the non muslim Panthers and other groups.Real Talk- men must take the lead PERIOD

I thank you for saying what I know and what I feel although I was not able to find the words to express it.

I agree 100% with what you said, except I would not have used the term "non-Muslim". Of course, you are correct. But, do not allow folks to us that as an escape route. I want to see these African women take responsibility for their stupidity.

The first time that I noticed this non-sense, it involved a NOI sister. She had a child by a previous, non-Islamic relationship. But, the brother adopted that child and they had three additional children. Brother man, bought a nice house and took pretty good care of his own children, plus the pre-Islmaic child. Then, she went and seduced a 17 year boy who was still in high school. She got pregnant by him, had his baby. Divorce. She took the house and kicked the brother out. This is called divorce American style, err Africans in Ameirca style.

But, your point about "non-Muslim" is well taken. Islam is still the only religion defending any African instituions, especially the family. This is why the perverts targeted the Muslim sister to start their campaign against Pan-Africanism. But, they certainly did not stop with the Muslimahs. They did the exact same thing with my sister in law who joined the the Hebrew Isrealites. And then, they attacked the Christians. I had to let my Christian fiancee go because the perverts brain-washed her and did the exact same thing to me, for the second time, after doing it to my Japanese lady.

So, I have found that the Muslimahs are the only ones still maintaining. And, these are mostly Asians with all their baggage. But, the Arabs (and most Asians. It is just one little sub-group of Asians that concerns me) seem to still have some hope for us, although I have a hard time undersanding why.

As for the Asians, it is mainly those who were used by the British imperialists and zionists to impose the colonial regime. They served as the buffer between Africans and Europeans. So, they formed the petit-beourgeoisie. As a result of their social positions with the white man, they were able to get into the professional classes. This means that they went to the best white Eurpean universities and recieved the worst white European brain-washings. This mis-education was largely about everything negative against Africans. As a result, although they are good Muslims, they have developed a serious social problem within ul-Ummah. They live among whites, although most Muslims live among Africans, and they tend to intermarry with whites, not Africans.

Yet, there is much to learn from Asians in general. As Muslimhs, they protect their women, except not from white boys. Parents take seriously their duty to find acceptable husbands for their daughters. Unfortunately, this usually menas making sure that the daughters do not marry an African. And, there is always a social elitism involved to try to keep their daughters within the professional classes, except when the suitor is a white boy. They will generally accept the lowest white scum in the world into their families.

But, what we as Africans need to learn from this is not so much that we must protect our daughters. GOD Knows nobody protects girls more than African men. But, what we must learn is how to find husbands for ur daughters and keep them from running wild from one man to another. I think we can learn this from the Asian Muslims. But, we should reject all of the stupid social elitism involved. The very best husbands are and have always been those men who are not interested in women work. I am talking about brothers who are not afarid to dig ditches and get their hands dirty, just as Booker T. Washington taught us. These are the men who understand the very basics of Economic Development, which is something the professional classes have never accepted, nor understood. This is why, for example, the very same feimnists and perverts who destroyed the African family in the 1970's and 1980's, are the ones who tried to destroy Sudan, Somalia and the Zimbabwe Land Reform Movement. They refuse to accept the importance of owning and controlling our own African lands. The Land Question. They think life is all about getting dressed up pretty on Saturday night and getting drunk in "the club". They do not undrstand that farmers must grow the food they eat. And to grow the food, we need land. They refuse to accept that real esate developers such as me must provide housing. They have contempt for the fact that all modern industries need the resources taken out of Africa, such as oil and other minerals. They prefer pimps and pretty boys to real men who work hard for a decent living. They hate Booker T. Washington without exception. So, my advise is the test them on that issue. If they do not love Washington and the contributions that he made to the African Revolution, they are not worth wasting your time on.

You know, some times I wonder why even bother. I am afraid to say too much on the subject for fear of offending and getting bogged down in useless debate. But, it has long been clear to me that African men have received a raw deal in the popular media on our roles in raising children. There is and has always been many men who are great fathers and often single fathers. But, nobody notices or appreciates the fact. So, we have to suffer in silence while taking an ujust beating and constant disresepct from our own communities.

Thanks for finally saying something positive about our fathers.

As a bm, by definition, we suffer the slings of a thousand arrows daily. It goes with the territory. Sometimes the dog is required to wag his own tail.

:toast:

:em0200:

Last edited:
Nearly 30 years of experience tutoring, teaching and/or mentoring is not going to reconcile any "college study" when experience indicates otherwise. In fact, this problem is what led me to retire from teaching in public school after realizing that teaching in that context is doomed to failure. I was expected to have empathy for these kids even when they acted out, simply because they had no daddy in their life. I was even expected to play the role of a surrogate parent. If I didnt play this role, as expected, then I became ostracised.

Quite simply, there are too many black men who abandon their FAMILIES, for a multitude of reasons. So, if you say Black MEN have failed in relation to the predominance of the Black matriarchy in our community, let's deal with that reality and if indeed it can be changed and let's work toward solutions. If we keep calling reality nothing more than myths and stereotypes then those realities never change.

I have mentored in the schools for over 30 years. I agree with the study

:em0200:

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back