Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

If you stay out of the men's locker room, you wont get your feelings hurt so easily. We dont get offended by certain derogatory terms you guys use in the women's forum.

What?
Excuse me?

Bro please :rolleyes:

I have never posted in that forum. I read it. Just like yall read in the sister's forum (and STILL occasionally post there :rolleyes: ).
And if what I see there or elsewhere can be used an example in any post I make, I will use it.

And I guess you miss the context of which I use that comment as example in this text. or you don't care because you're offended that your comment (was it your comment about 'broads'?) was taken to be offensive and you were reprimanded for it. well hell.... that wasn't my fault. Take it up with the person who reprimanded you... not me. I never made mention of being offended by the term 'broad.'

But hey... if by that yall have no problem being called absentee fathers who are abandoning their children in droves and do not contribute anything financially nor provide a physical presence for their child.....

then go right ahead.

I was actually agreeing with several points the article made, and thinking that 'black fathers who abandon their children' is a fabrication by black women and the media.

But if you can't see the forest for the trees because you're stuck up on some past bull..... oh well. Your loss...... especially since you started the thread and trying to defend its premise :rolleyes:

:geek::rain:

What?
Excuse me?

Bro please :rolleyes:

I have never posted in that forum. I read it. Just like yall read in the sister's forum (and STILL occasionally post there :rolleyes: ).
And if what I see there or elsewhere can be used an example in any post I make, I will use it.

And I guess you miss the context of which I use that comment as example in this text. or you don't care because you're offended that your comment (was it your comment about 'broads'?) was taken to be offensive and you were reprimanded for it. well hell.... that wasn't my fault. Take it up with the person who reprimanded you... not me. I never made mention of being offended by the term 'broad.'

But hey... if by that yall have no problem being called absentee fathers who are abandoning their children in droves and do not contribute anything financially nor provide a physical presence for their child.....

then go right ahead.

I was actually agreeing with several points the article made, and thinking that 'black fathers who abandon their children' is a fabrication by black women and the media.

But if you can't see the forest for the trees because you're stuck up on some past bull..... oh well. Your loss...... especially since you started the thread and trying to defend its premise :rolleyes:

:geek::rain:

I dont use that term. I am known to use other colloquiallism (slang terms) to describe some females

lol

And yes, the abandonment charge usually means the guy left them, ( the female ) not the kid.

As a man, I am use to females attacking us wrongly. It's part of being a man and I have very broad shoulders. So, go right ahead and raid our site. We will defend our borders as you guys do.

:bully:

:whip:

:court:

:em0200:

Last edited:
So, go right ahead and raid our site. We will defend our borders as you guys do.

:whip:

:court:

I would have no problem posting in the brothers forum and defending either/or (male or female). I don't defend people specifically because of their gender, I defend people based on what I feel is right and just.
It may fall on the side of the females, or it may fall on the side of the males - really doesn't matter.

But I understand why Destee has designated a forum for you guys to speak and discuss on behalf of each other without our input, and why she designated a forum for the sisters to do the same... and I try to respect and abide by that.

It's like the million man march - I was totally disgusted that women were not invited and were encouraged to stay away.
WE HAVE SAY!
But I understand why it was done and I respect that.

There is a time and a place for us to come together and discuss things collectively.

I would have no problem posting in the brothers forum and defending either/or (male or female). I don't defend people specifically because of their gender, I defend people based on what I feel is right and just.
It may fall on the side of the females, or it may fall on the side of the males - really doesn't matter.

But I understand why Destee has designated a forum for you guys to speak and discuss on behalf of each other without our input, and why she designated a forum for the sisters to do the same... and I try to respect and abide by that.

It's like the million man march - I was totally disgusted that women were not invited and were encouraged to stay away.
WE HAVE SAY!
But I understand why it was done and I respect that.

There is a time and a place for us to come together and discuss things collectively.

There were plenty of females at the Million Man March. They took their sons, male cousins and nephews. We didnt spit on them, force them to cover themselves from head to toe or spit on them when they got off the buses. We welcomed them with open arms.

:10500:.o0( They did have to make dinner and clean up the grounds though )

I help with the organization of the Million Woman March because of that. It was just the hard headed sisters that tried to nag us. Like we were going to go there and swill hooch, go to strip clubs/bars, and do fraternity stuff. We dont ask why you have to go shopping at the mention of the word sale. You dont get to ask us why we have to watch the game.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back