Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

This is not a valid question because most people do not enter into relationships until at least a decade and a half or so after they are born. During this decade or so, they learn values which determine their actions concerning monogamy or polygamy.

You are not born monogamous, nor are you born polygamous.

Yes, of course. This does not mean it is natural or good to fulfill this lust. At this point the questions I asked become very relevant. You did not want to answer these questions and tried to dismiss them as rhetoric. Are fat people still attracted to food after they have eaten a healthy amount??? Yes, of course they are. This does not mean it is natural or good to fulfill this lust.

This is exactly my point. I just said it is not NATURAL. You are commenting on it being good or bad. That is something completely different. It is completely natural to fulfill this desire...it is the same as fulfilling the desire to eat. It is a drive that God gave us. If it has to taught away then it is unnatural. All I am saying is it is a VALUE THAT IS TAUGHT ...just like you said....not something we are born to do. Other cultures have other values concerning monogamy.

The reason for my stern position on this is that in my observation of society and the social condition of our community, I believe the break down of the traditional family is at the center of problem. I believe there are many external contributing factors to this break down of family, but I also believe that we have all we need internally to fix every problem we face. I also believe we have no hope of ever fixing these problems if we do not accept responsiblity for fixing them regardless of external contributing factors. None of the external contributors to our problems will contribute to fixing these problems so we must fix them ourselves or they will not be fixed.

The traditional family is our most powerful tool to equip our young people for life. This begins with fathers taking the lead in the home, being the man, being the father, protecting the mother of his children, and not abusing his position as head/lead of the family. This is the key to the futher of our community. When I hear men trying to side step or bail on this responsiblity, it makes me question the future prosperity of our collective community if this ideology is widespread.

But that wont change until females stop forming pregnancy pacts, thinking they can raise a family alone because they have a good job, quit deliberately choosing losers to have unprotected sex with. The law is slanted towards them

Last edited:
To ensure that you don't claim I did not answer your question directly, It is because people have a natural propensity to depart from what is in their best interest in an effort to appease their unnatural & unhealthy desires. Same as obesity, pedofilia, smoking, alcoholism, drugs, etc. etc.

I do have another question for you, if women are normally the initiators of open relationships, why is it men who are most likely to cheat or desire relationships outside their marriage?

You also asked why the attraction to others after marriage, the same answer applies. Why do fat people still have an attraction to ice cream or other things that are the last thing they need after they have been advised by a doctor that it is in their best interest to avoid those items?

You are wrong on this as well. The 1st person to commit adultery was Eve.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back