Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

no, somebody wanted to get back to the issue. at my age i can't remember what it was........:SuN026:
Ach, I know the feeling Brother. I'm working on trying to remember a technique I developed for a singular piece about I did 10 or 12 years ago. I want some of that same for something I'm working on now.
Waah, I've been two solid days working on it and I can't remember and I can't get it!

You apparently view attacking as disagreeing, or me giving my opinion, etc. Why not just read what is written and accept that. etc. I am just a stranger passing through your community cyberspace giving my opinion perhaps on what may often be sensitive racial and or social subjects, etc. I am unaware of that which you speak of, etc. "no pun intended", but life is what it is, for those who don't know, it's long passed time to learn and catch up, etc. Btw... "Aren't you judging me, by what you claim I am writing or in your words "how I am sounding, etc.?" I did not journey here to judge any black man, nor black woman, etc. I came here to communicate and relate, and if necessary debate, etc. In a community setting where hopefully opinions are accepted, etc. Why not try and live by your own words, etc. "stop judging people because you don't like what they are writing and or how they are sounding, etc." Btw, thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day...
You're welcome...:D

Ach, I know the feeling Brother. I'm working on trying to remember a technique I developed for a singular piece about I did 10 or 12 years ago. I want some of that same for something I'm working on now.
Waah, I've been two solid days working on it and I can't remember and I can't get it!
vitamin B-12 and restful sleep. I'll let you know if it works. Now...what's the topic again?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back