Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

:qqb009: males do to......
Yes they do, Bro. James. In my lifetime, I've had men choose me but I didn't reciprocate every time. I think coupling works best when there is mutual attraction and mutual respect.

you think that the reason women have babies by irresponsible men is because they want control? Control of what and how is that working for them? It isn't. Yet they still assume, they can nuture the loser out of their kid

Why do you think that a rocket scientist would be any better of a sexual partner than the average man--because he has letters behind his name that means he's more educated? A rocket scientist would give them a better, smarter kid at least. Let's understand, I don't think they are looking for a better sexual partner

Is there any room in this discussion for consideration of Black people's emotional and mental health while living under the constant weight of oppression or do you want to lump all Black women who have babies with no father in the home in the same category? Because prior to the 70s we didn't do this

I don't doubt that you and others participating in this thread have seen Black men and Black women who fit your description, but what percentage of the total Black population do you think they represent? Do you think that their number has the potential of tearing down the entire Black race? I believe that your data wants everyone to believe that, but what do you think? The data says 70% of females fit the category. ( Which is why this is a female issue )

From what I've read based on many of your comments, you are a Christian, but, correct me if I'm wrong. But, if you are, what role do you think Christianity has in terms of a solution to this dilemma that you imply is a Black issue? How well do you think the Church is dealing with this issue, by words and deeds? This is the great falling away

you think that the reason women have babies by irresponsible men is because they want control? Control of what and how is that working for them? It isn't. Yet they still assume, they can nuture the loser out of their kid

Why do you think that a rocket scientist would be any better of a sexual partner than the average man--because he has letters behind his name that means he's more educated? A rocket scientist would give them a better, smarter kid at least. Let's understand, I don't think they are looking for a better sexual partner

Is there any room in this discussion for consideration of Black people's emotional and mental health while living under the constant weight of oppression or do you want to lump all Black women who have babies with no father in the home in the same category? Because prior to the 70s we didn't do this

I don't doubt that you and others participating in this thread have seen Black men and Black women who fit your description, but what percentage of the total Black population do you think they represent? Do you think that their number has the potential of tearing down the entire Black race? I believe that your data wants everyone to believe that, but what do you think? The data says 70% of females fit the category. ( Which is why this is a female issue )

From what I've read based on many of your comments, you are a Christian, but, correct me if I'm wrong. But, if you are, what role do you think Christianity has in terms of a solution to this dilemma that you imply is a Black issue? How well do you think the Church is dealing with this issue, by words and deeds? This is the great falling away
it is a lot easier and safer to hate on sisters than to challenge the system of white supremacy.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back