Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Why do you feel the need to continue hammering this point? Because females choose who they mate with. Most know they don't measure up. And they have his baby anyway This is not just a woman's issue. :bs: If you know who and what you mate with, how is it NOT a female issue? The point is, it takes TWO people to make a baby. One doesn't have greater responsibility for how a child is brought into this world than another. This is a tribal issue for us that is greatly influenced by multiracial society overall. Irrelevant. You having a loser's baby is mostly on you. Blaming the loser is futile

I'm not one to believe it's 'wrong' to have sex outside of an institutional marriage. But I do think it's important that before people do, they seriously consider the consequences if they are unprotected and exercise discipline enough to control their sexual urges until they can act responsibly. Obviously, they don't

An important question might be, why would a Black woman choose to risk or deliberately get pregnant by a drop in/out man? Why settle for someone that let's you know that all he wants from you is sexual gratification? If that's all the woman wants too, then so be it. But, I wonder, if the public welfare system was different or less accommodating, would they--at least the woman--make different choices? Maybe being "poor" in America really isn't so bad. If you qualify for decent housing, free medical, food, can buy a mobile phone, clothing and can get your hair and nails done what's to complain about? Is there a limit to the number of babies a woman can have and not get paid by the State? Better question, why aren't they mating with rocket scientists? I submit that it is more about control. They foolishly think having a kid by someone they know wont be around gives them ultimate control. Until the fools genes start showing up in the kid.

Mind control...

@Kemetstry, you think that the reason women have babies by irresponsible men is because they want control? Control of what and how is that working for them?

Why do you think that a rocket scientist would be any better of a sexual partner than the average man--because he has letters behind his name that means he's more educated?

Is there any room in this discussion for consideration of Black people's emotional and mental health while living under the constant weight of oppression or do you want to lump all Black women who have babies with no father in the home in the same category?

I don't doubt that you and others participating in this thread have seen Black men and Black women who fit your description, but what percentage of the total Black population do you think they represent? Do you think that their number has the potential of tearing down the entire Black race? I believe that your data wants everyone to believe that, but what do you think?

From what I've read based on many of your comments, you are a Christian, but, correct me if I'm wrong. But, if you are, what role do you think Christianity has in terms of a solution to this dilemma that you imply is a Black issue? How well do you think the Church is dealing with this issue, by words and deeds?

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022157, member: 59924"
Say what you want, but mere imported words won't cover up the truth, etc. My mind is clear so that I actually see, nor do I speculate a thing, "either I know it or not!"

Perhaps it's you who is programmed, etc. as you cannot quote your own thoughts based up your own observations, etc. I do not base my reality on the words of others. it's all by sight and personal knowledge, etc.

Don't bring me scripted words that someone has coined for you, etc. Use your own or get out of the way, when "Black Folks" do this, I assume right away that they cannot configure black life and it's issues for themselves, etc. Just as you just did, etc.

No pun intended, but be original, if you are old school it's to be expected that you've been there and experienced some of this and that, etc.

Stop using the words of others to justify exactly who are you, etc. speak for yourself, speak your mind, using your own words, again, "use your own words", etc.

Have a great day.... QQ... "SwagII"
/QUOTE]
With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Swagll, PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are [as highlighted by this group being Black as opposed to African History UK], in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?

In fact even the people within the very organizations groups and prominent individuals aspiring to lead our communities and countries in both the African Diaspora and Africa forward in the 21st century, aren’t even our alleged luminaries/intelligentsia, still for the most part very consistently trapped in their alleged “BLACKNESS” as opposed to being aware, consciously focused on embracing we are diversely mixed groups of human beings of African ethnicity?

Isn’t the truly critical factor here how WE consciously discern/view and label ourselves as opposed to how the rest of Humanity generally, the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc Zionist Jews coalition and their assorted BANKSTER cohorts/melanin deficient VERMIN [and their lackeys cohorts of varying ethnic origins/hues] specifically, who [continue to delude themselves that only they KNOW the WAY Humanity is meant to GO/GROW] have been decimating this planet and everything on it, for over 2000 years now, choose to label, or tag us?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Ziggy, Halle, Barack and many of the so diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even think of beginning to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

Why are we the only ethnic group on the planet using a colour [black as opposed to our original source, the African continent] to label our activities in every area of human activity as opposed to getting rid of one of the more obvious chains put in place over the last 500 years [as underlined by there being more than twice the number of USA citizens who label themselves as Irish and Swedish Americans, than the current population of Ireland or Sweden combined] whereas shouldn’t we make a pragmatically rational start by consciously embracing our African ethnicity?

What about the fact that in every census to date of our community in the USA with regard to how we would like to label ourselves, African has beaten Coloured, Negro and Black by a considerable margin as a rationalization of the fact that we cannot be as specific as the Italians, Greeks and Germans etc with regard to which part of [the African continent we originate from] our original home, we’re from?

How pragmatically useful are the majority of “Black Studies/Black History/Black Culture courses if the people constructing them are genuinely unaware, aren’t they, of the fact that language is the operating system of the human brain/Central Processing Unit [CPU] in a similar manner to Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 is for computers; which is why doesn’t one have to be so consciously selective with regard to how it is used to disseminate uplifting TRUTHS/ KNOWLEDGE as opposed to the current onslaught of very poisonous negativity to all of our people in general, our youth/future/specifically?

For example no one complains of being Africanlisted, or being Africanballed out of a clique, losing consciousness or all electrical power for whatever reason isn’t an Africanout, nor does anyone state that they’re not wearing a piece of clothing because it is African with dirt, it isn’t standard practice to lament when things have gone horribly wrong that it is a really African Day and no one has ever been jailed because there has been conclusive proof that they are an Africanmailer, whereas doesn’t substituting the word BLACK into all of these contexts place one on a sliding scale of very very inconvenient GRIEF, within the current still so totally Euro-centric paradigm/REALITY of the 21st century?

It is not too late, is it, for the African collective in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa with regard to being far more carefully selective with regard to the language we utilize to describe ourselves, with ALL of our programs going out as African Studies/History/ Culture Lecture Series with regard to the African experience from an African perspective, thus at least starting out on the right foot as opposed to continuing to inject very easily avoidable negativity/rubbish as standard, into the minds of the people we’re aspiring to uplift?

I am not just being pedantic folks, this is very very important as underlined by the glitzy looking Black Cultural Archive opened in Brixton/South London [June 2014] not being the African Cultural Archive [THEY must just be laughing at us when even our alleged best and brightest luminaries/intelligentsia/elite are genuinely still so totally baffled and confused]; in that my/this rationale isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE, is it?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022157, member: 59924"
Say what you want, but mere imported words won't cover up the truth, etc. My mind is clear so that I actually see, nor do I speculate a thing, "either I know it or not!" Perhaps it's you who is programmed, etc. as you cannot quote your own thoughts based up your own observations, etc.

I do not base my reality on the words of others. it's all by sight and personal knowledge, etc. Don't bring me scripted words that someone has coined for you, etc. Use your own or get out of the way, when "Black Folks" do this,

I assume right away that they cannot configure black life and it's issues for themselves, etc. Just as you just did, etc. No pun intended, but be original, if you are old school it's to be expected that you've been there and experienced some of this and that, etc.

Stop using the words of others to justify exactly who are you, etc. speak for yourself, speak your mind, using your own words, again, "use your own words", etc.
Have a great day.... QQ... "SwagII"
/QUOTE]
PEOPLE, doesn't even asking this sort of question [above] re Black on Black crime etc highlight just how much this so profoundly warped and White Supremacist RACIST status quo's mass media is programming us, constantly distorting, directing the narrative?

How many of you are aware of the fact that the fatality count of White on White World War I & II and various other 20th-century conflicts/ industrialized slaughter is 105 million [mostly white people]; and wouldn't you also concede that in contrast the murderous CHAOS among our underclass in the USA, and worldwide; the Gukurahundi genocide [in Zimbabwe] and even the Rwanda MADNESS totaling less than 2 million fatalities, leaves African peoples a long way off the pace set by their POWER ELITE alleged Intelligentsia/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc's ongoing contemptuous malevolence towards their own lower echelons and all of Humanity?

If THEY, the current POWER ELITE aren’t beating themselves up about those soul-chilling statistics or just how much of humanity’s wealth they wasted during the East v West nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction arms race [in that how could Mutual Assured Destruction [MAD] Cold War knife edge they created ever be an even marginally intelligent way forward for humanity], why should WE be traumatizing ourselves about the so consistent stupidity of Black NEGROBOT TRAITORS/SELLOUTS or our so totally lost, baffled, confused and leaderless Black underclass?

Additionally aren’t these so consistently despicable PALEFACE PARASITES aspiring to cull billions of people, by still publicly projecting, promoting their over-population BS/Hype in Africa [which only has 1100 million people and over 60% of what are viewed as strategically vital natural resources] and worldwide, whereas how come China and India being burdened with 1400 and 1350 million people respectively, and comparatively limited natural resources doesn’t seem to be slowing their progress towards being the economic Super-Powers of the 21st century?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Seems to me there is a lot missing in this conversation that so far has only shoveled all the woes we face all into our laps rather than focusing on the whys and the wherefores of the sources they are borne from.
And.......
How is it we've forgotten the old wisdom from our homeland?
It takes a village to raise a child.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back