Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

I am really amazed at this flip of the script. It seems the agenda here is to defend the image of the Black man but you do so by throwing the Black woman under the bus?!?! It is THEIR FAILURE to win the hearts of men??????????

So, as I look around my neighborhood, the reality that I see is just a figment of my imagination, right??? you would really have to deny the obvious to buy into this idea that it is the failure of Black women to win the hearts of Black men that create fatherless homes.

I don't know, nor do I care about comparative statistics between Black fatherlessness as compared to that of other races, but I do know we absolutely have a serious problem with fatherlessness in the Black community.

I firmly believe that every child has the God given right to be raised by and under the same roof of the biological mother and father who conceived them. I also believe that when a man denies a child that right by failing to provide that roof and that lifetime of support/guidance he is responsible, it is his failure. If the woman is still with the children and the man is gone, it would be an incredible set of circumstances that would place the responsibility for this denial of rights upon the woman.
You don't paint a very pretty picture

One should never paint over the truth, etc. It is what it is... In my view the thread topic stands strong! It's actually telling the truth about the "good" the "bad" and "the Ugly." Thanks...

it is safer to whale away at the victims than to challenge the system of white supremacy.

'dad duty' - 2017©james morton
Why are they victims? Most of the time life is all about the choices one makes, etc. White supremacy is a idea, a thought process, etc. it only works when the oppressor get you to submit to the *#@% sh#*! If we can stand up to one another, etc. with all these senseless killings, etc. Why can't we stand up to this system of white ignorance, that's what I call it, you said, white supremacy. After all who really is the enemy of black people? It seems that we have forgotten this "who" and committed suicide after those turbulent civil rights days, etc. We can't even stop our children from killing each other within our many inner cities hoods, etc. Let alone keep many of them in school, etc. Back in da day, we had no school police departments, etc. Grown older folks were respected, etc. Tell us all what you see today, etc. But most of all explain exactly how we are victims, etc. Today we are victims of each other's ignorance, since slavery and those violent civil rights days, we still haven't learned how to collectively work with and support and love one another, etc. We can't even stop using the "N" word in describing each other, etc. are these individuals really victims, or.... You fill the rest in, etc. Enough said... QQ...

Why are they victims? Most of the time life is all about the choices one makes, etc. White supremacy is a idea, a thought process, etc. it only works when the oppressor get you to submit to the *#@% sh#*! If we can stand up to one another, etc. with all these senseless killings, etc. Why can't we stand up to this system of white ignorance, that's what I call it, you said, white supremacy. After all who really is the enemy of black people? It seems that we have forgotten this "who" and committed suicide after those turbulent civil rights days, etc. We can't even stop our children from killing each other within our many inner cities hoods, etc. Let alone keep many of them in school, etc. Back in da day, we had no school police departments, etc. Grown older folks were respected, etc. Tell us all what you see today, etc. But most of all explain exactly how we are victims, etc. Today we are victims of each other's ignorance, since slavery and those violent civil rights days, we still haven't learned how to collectively work with and support and love one another, etc. We can't even stop using the "N" word in describing each other, etc. are these individuals really victims, or.... You fill the rest in, etc. Enough said... QQ...
worst enemys?.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back