Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Actually, the facts are not as simplistic as you put it. I know plenty of females that never had an interest in getting married. Moreover, there are studies which state two thirds knew the guy they were mating with were no good. So, there is plenty of idiocy to go around

I'll agree with you here regarding females that have no use for marriage, etc. And true, often a woman knows that the guy ain't worth a ****, etc. but she lies down with him anyway, etc. as you stated this idiocy continues as a norm, etc. and as usual comes the baby mama daddy drama, etc. life with many men and women is all about "getting yo hustle on", etc. It's that "whatcha see is whatcha get thing. Hell, what do one require data for? it's all right in front of you every day, etc. and often it ain't about mutual physical or mental satisfaction either. Look life is what it is, it's a daily hustle and or grind, for the good, the bad, and the **** ugly! QQ... easing on down da road....

I'll agree with you here regarding females that have no use for marriage, etc. And true, often a woman knows that the guy ain't worth a ****, etc. but she lies down with him anyway, etc. as you stated this idiocy continues as a norm, etc. and as usual comes the baby mama daddy drama, etc. life with many men and women is all about "getting yo hustle on", etc. It's that "whatcha see is whatcha get thing. Hell, what do one require data for? it's all right in front of you every day, etc. and often it ain't about mutual physical or mental satisfaction either. Look life is what it is, it's a daily hustle and or grind, for the good, the bad, and the **** ugly! QQ... easing on down da road....

Some believe what's in front of your face and mine is an anomaly and thus false. That's why this particular thread is full of the studies. Brothers overall are good fathers. Some studies say great. We need a better lobby :lol:

I fear we are doomed if we stay focused on the symptoms and not give equal, if not great, thought to the disease. If Black people's moral compass is being flushed down the toilet, what happened to cause it? A lot of passionate debate but where does this conversation lead to?

Some believe what's in front of your face and mine is an anomaly and thus false. That's why this particular thread is full of the studies. Brothers overall are good fathers. Some studies say great. We need a better lobby

I can agree with that! Moving on...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back