Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

The truth is the truth, and men today ain't about nor are all that interested in marriage, etc. It's about hitting it, and moving on, etc. It's hard to meet a black woman today that doesn't have a child or children and have been In multiple relationships, etc. Which often includes being married several times or more, etc. Most are having to raise their children alone or by multiple stepfathers, etc. Hell, with all these children by so many different fathers creates a lot of different families, aka: kinfolk, etc. While it's true that many a black man does very little if that, for his biological children, most often they brag of the fact that they have fathered so many children by as many baby mama's etc., this was back then yesterday, and is still happening today, etc. When you've met a young, lets say 19-24 year old single on public services, etc., black woman with (4-5) kids you will understand what I am saying, etc. It's about kids having kids, etc. Yet it's also true that many women do succeed raising kids that finish high school, go off to college, etc. many go into the military, etc. Yes, these black women are to be applauded, etc. What a great job, etc. But the issue still remains, as young women are getting played and screwed, by these young black men that have no intentions of marriage nor remaining with them, etc. Let the truth be told!

Actually, the facts are not as simplistic as you put it. I know plenty of females that never had an interest in getting married. Moreover, there are studies which state two thirds knew the guy they were mating with were no good. So, there is plenty of idiocy to go around

Now this comment was totally out of order, unnecessary and rude. What is the problem here? All you had to do @Kemetstry was provide the data. If you had Googled it, you could have found that there are some new, more positive (truth) reports out there than when you posted your "facts" back some years ago.

Some of our members are new and aren't familiar with you. They are reading your comments now, not the ones you posted years ago. If you feel so strongly about the threads you comment in, be courteous enough to put your facts where your opinions are. And also respect the fact that not everything you say is "right." Everyone here is not Christian and do not consider the Bible to be the end all to every conversation. Ignoring that FACT is just plain disrespectful and narrow minded. If you feel the need to comment and have done it before, help those who are active in the thread by recycling your opinions by simply posting the link. No harm, no foul.

:bs: Both he and you know that I have provided volumes of info on this topic in the past. Neither of you get to act brand new. You also know that if there were some positive truths as you put it, I would know and have posted it here. 2+2=4 has not changed over time.

If a new member had made this request, I would have provided the data. I of all people am quite well aware that many don't view the bible in a religious context. But it is also a historical document. It is where modern society gets many of it's mores and norms. Be those same norms came from pagans as well. OOw births were not looked kindly upon by many cultures

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back