Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Wrong Again!.jpg

[QUOTE="shaka64, post: 861628, member: 13428"
I talk about this subject with many angry young men all the time. They say: My mom did it all alone. We struggled because he wasn’t around I hate him because…because…because.

I say to them if you are mad with him your mom had a big part in this situation. YOUR MOM CHOSE HIM TO BE YOUR FATHER PERIOD. GOOD LOOKING OUT MOM.

/QUOTE]
Additionally PEOPLE, isn't it a fact that some people are fatherless by choice, in that undeniably they couldn’t have done anything about their mother blocking their father’s access while they were children, however once they are adult and aware of their father’s whereabouts and contact; isn’t the choice actually their’s as to whether they want contact or not, in that aren’t they free to associate with whoever they please?

Some sperm donors, as opposed to fathers, truly don’t care to know, have anything to do with their offspring, thus don’t have a problem; whereas what can fathers who are interested, have maintained regular contact via calls and invitations to link do [other than leave them to get on with it] if their now-adult children truly don’t WANT TO KNOW?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Wrong Again!.jpg

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 1014102, member: 46"
Yeah, so much for those myths and plans
/QUOTE]
I hope you can all see, can you, the big PROBLEM with this photo which was posted as a far from subtle IDIOT test on another website?

Though I truly loathe having to describe the calculation behind this young lady as “Pythagoras’s theorem”, due to the fact that I’ve known for some time that in Nubia/Khemet Egypt African scholars solved far more complex mathematics than Pythagoras’s theorem more than 2 millennia before he was born, as highlighted by Khufu’s construction of the great pyramid at Giza.

However as Pythagoras himself was honest enough to publicly concede after studying in Nubia, Khemet, Egypt for 22 years that he was still a “Boy” as opposed to man to his African tutors and mentors; shouldn’t WE be generous, continue to go with the paradigm that gives this formula his name?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

View attachment 17717

[QUOTE="shaka64, post: 861628, member: 13428"
I talk about this subject with many angry young men all the time. They say: My mom did it all alone. We struggled because he wasn’t around I hate him because…because…because.

I say to them if you are mad with him your mom had a big part in this situation. YOUR MOM CHOSE HIM TO BE YOUR FATHER PERIOD. GOOD LOOKING OUT MOM.

/QUOTE]
Additionally PEOPLE, isn't it a fact that some people are fatherless by choice, in that undeniably they couldn’t have done anything about their mother blocking their father’s access while they were children, however once they are adult and aware of their father’s whereabouts and contact; isn’t the choice actually their’s as to whether they want contact or not, in that aren’t they free to associate with whoever they please?

Some sperm donors, as opposed to fathers, truly don’t care to know, have anything to do with their offspring, thus don’t have a problem; whereas what can fathers who are interested, have maintained regular contact via calls and invitations to link do [other than leave them to get on with it] if their now-adult children truly don’t WANT TO KNOW?

Children raised in a single parent home tend not to marry. Those that do, quickly divorce. So says the studies. Basically, you are raised not to see the family unit. Add to that the lies and half truths told by the single parent to erase the other,.....

There is a study, the name escapes me now. Two thirds of the single parent females knew the guy they were mating with was not daddy material. They deliberately sought out Mookie. Mookie was/is seldom around to even know she's pregnant.

This is a discussion for another thread. I have broached the topic in the past. There tends to be sides taken along gender lines

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 1021366, member: 46"

Children raised in a single parent home tend not to marry. Those that do, quickly divorce. So says the studies. Basically, you are raised not to see the family unit. Add to that the lies and half truths told by the single parent to erase the other,.....

There is a study, the name escapes me now. Two thirds of the single parent females knew the guy they were mating with was not daddy material. They deliberately sought out Mookie. Mookie was/is seldom around to even know she's pregnant.

This is a discussion for another thread. I have broached the topic in the past. There tends to be sides taken along gender lines

/QUOTE]
Aren't their choices with regard to marriage and having children of their own a separate issue to how they choose to relate to fathers who have ALWAYS tried to support, be a constructive part of their lives as opposed to the hit and run sperm donors who have never taken any interest in them at all?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 1021366, member: 46"

/QUOTE]
Aren't their choices with regard to marriage and having children of their own a separate issue to how they choose to relate to fathers who have ALWAYS tried to support, be a constructive part of their lives as opposed to the hit and run sperm donors who have never taken any interest in them at all?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Real men require females to be responsible real women. I am of the growing opinion, many don't want to be that

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back