Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

:fyi:

Ok then. The truth doesnt agree with YOU!

I published this because it agrees with what I know. I am a member of the "Fathers fo Equal Rights". There are hundreds of thousands of us nation wide. Your views are biased and may border on misandry.

BM have always been there in spite of intense odds to kep us away. Maybe you were in the way.

Maybe you just chose the wrong guy. But the facts are the facts. BM have always stepped up!

Deal with it
:em0200:

Dude, first of all, I am a man. If you read back through my post, you would know that you should have known this already. Like I said, you deny the obvious. Furthermore, you have still dodged my question.

What you have done is demonstrate your agenda and the source of your skewed "data". "Fathers for equal rights" would try to blame the woman for failing to win the heart of the man and for the child having to be raised without a father in the DAILY life of the child. That is so transparent.

Now, why don't you step up and answer my question? Look around your neighborhood, within your immediate and extended family, of all those you know, what percentage of black children would you guesstimate have THEIR biological father involved in their DAILY lives? How many even have their biological father playing the role of father as I have defined fatherhood (more than just sending that periodic child support payments to keep the man off your back)

Dude, first of all, I am a man. If you read back through my post, you would know that you should have known this already. Like I said, you deny the obvious. Furthermore, you have still dodged my question.

What you have done is demonstrate your agenda and the source of your skewed "data". "Fathers for equal rights" would try to blame the woman for failing to win the heart of the man and for the child having to be raised without a father in the DAILY life of the child. That is so transparent.

Now, why don't you step up and answer my question? Look around your neighborhood, within your immediate and extended family, of all those you know, what percentage of black children would you guesstimate have THEIR biological father involved in their DAILY lives? How many even have their biological father playing the role of father as I have defined fatherhood (more than just sending that periodic child support payments to keep the man off your back)

:em2300:

My mistake. I looked at your profie, it wasnt apparent.

The source for the data is an acedemic one. In fact, they research was originally done ASSuming that they would find a forgone conclusion about the black community. The white folx doing the study thought thought that chicks in the hood and brothers were just mating and abandoning their children. So, no, it wasnt the group I belong to. That group shows that there are plenty of men that WANT to be fathers to their children. Why would you put that as a bad thing?

The woman, as you put it, is suppose to mature much quicker and be more intuitive. Yet we repeatedly see large numbers of them get with guys they were not raised to let touch them, let alone have sex with. If you insisted on marrying a skank, why are you shocked that she wont act like a lady? Eventually, you dont get to blame the females for your poor choices. In this case, they dont get to blame men for chosing losers. And lets get this one str8. I dont dare call these losers men, because they have reached a certain age.

Now your problem is the results, facts, truth, doesnt fit your world. Again, that is a reflection on you. Independent sources have determine you're dead wrong! And so does my experiences. There are plenty of BM in the group I belong to. They have stepped up and are with their children. They always have been. There are plenty of BM not in the group stepping up too. In this economy, it isnt about child support always. They are there as role models, disciplinarians, etc.

Deal with it! Quit the self hate

Last edited:
:em2300:

My mistake. I looked at your profie, it wasnt apparent.

The source for the data is an acedemic one. In fact, they research was originally done ASSuming that they would find a forgone conclusion about the black community. The white folx doing the study thought thought that chicks in the hood and brothers were just mating and abandoning their children. So, no, it wasnt the group I belong to. That group shows that there are plenty of men that WANT to be fathers to their children. Why would you put that as a bad thing?

The woman, as you put it, is suppose to mature much quicker and be more intuitive. Yet we repeatedly see large numbers of them get with guys they were not raised to let touch tem, let alone have sex with. If you insisted on marrying a skank, why are you shocked that she wont act like a lady? Eventually, you dont get to blame the females for your poor choices. In this case, they dont get to blame men for chosing losers. And lets get this one str8. I dont dare call these losers men, because they have reached a certain age.

Now your problem is the results, facts, truth, doesnt fit your world. Again, that is a reflection on you. Independent sources have determine you're dead wrong! And so does my experiences. There are plenty of BM in the group I belong to. They have stepped up and are with their children. They always have been. There are plenty of BM not in the group stepping up too. In this economy, it isnt about child support always. They are there as role models, disciplinarians, etc.

Deal with it! Quit the self hate

Ok, brother. I see you are so caught up on your "data" that you refuse to answer the simple question I have placed before you. You and I both realize what answering that simple question will do, destroy your entire case.

Now, let me say this, I applaud your group. Fathers who are trying to be involved in the life of their children is a good thing. Your group is not a bad thing, but they do have an agenda. If you would simply answer the question I posed to you, you would understand.

Now, I am not saying that there aren't a lot of brothers out there trying to do the right thing, I am, however saying that there are a lot MORE brothers out there who ARE NOT doing the right thing. The evidence/data, if you will, is in the answer to the question you have repeatedly dodged. Look around you at the numbers, the percentages...answer that simple question and the data will be clear.

I look forward to seeing if you have the guts to honestly and directly answer the question(s) I have posed to you.

Now, as far as self hate, that is a joke. I am just a realist when it comes to the issues we face in our community. As for me, my children live under my roof and enjoy their God given right to be raised by their biological mother and father. I have nothing to self-hate about, neither do I have to live in denial.

Please, step up, be a man, answer the question honestly and directly.

Ok, brother. I see you are so caught up on your "data" that you refuse to answer the simple question I have placed before you. You and I both realize what answering that simple question will do, destroy your entire case.

Now, let me say this, I applaud your group. Fathers who are trying to be involved in the life of their children is a good thing. Your group is not a bad thing, but they do have an agenda. If you would simply answer the question I posed to you, you would understand.

Now, I am not saying that there aren't a lot of brothers out there trying to do the right thing, I am, however saying that there are a lot MORE brothers out there who ARE NOT doing the right thing. The evidence/data, if you will, is in the answer to the question you have repeatedly dodged. Look around you at the numbers, the percentages...answer that simple question and the data will be clear.

I look forward to seeing if you have the guts to honestly and directly answer the question(s) I have posed to you.

Now, as far as self hate, that is a joke. I am just a realist when it comes to the issues we face in our community. As for me, my children live under my roof and enjoy their God given right to be raised by their biological mother and father. I have nothing to self-hate about, neither do I have to live in denial.

Please, step up, be a man, answer the question honestly and directly.

:10500:The data proves my point. You have only offered your unfounded opinions as a counter. I have answered all questions. You just didnt like the answer.

Our aganda, as you put it is simple. To not allow the courts or the mother to interfere with our right to be father to our children.

Sure, there need to be many more. There also need to be sisters that are unwilling to screw anything in pants. Or at least protect themselves. They dont. So we got what we got. You dont want me pointing that out. I wont let you lump the majority of us in with the losers they seem to prefer.

No, you seem to have a bit there dude. You're a bit over the top on this

I have long been a man. I have showed part of my proof. You have yet to show anything

:bully:

Last edited:
:10500:The data proves my point. You have only offered your unfounded opinions as a counter. I have answered all questions. You just didnt like the answer.
I have long been a man. I have showed part of my proof. You have yet to show anything
:bully:

I have no doubt that you as an individual have been and will continue to do the right thing. If you go as far as joining an organization seeking to advance your rights as a father, that in itself speaks volumes for your character. I respect that. This is not about you as an individual or the relatively few men who are doing everything they can to be the fathers they should be. If every father or even most fathers where doing this, you and I would not be having this conversation. I wish they were, but I submit that way too many are not.

Sir, You have not answered my question.

Now, please answer my question directly or show me where it is that you directly answered the question. I know you cannot give EXACT numbers, this is why I asked for a "guesstimate".

I am dealing with the reality that is all around you and I. As I stated, "I have no doubt you know SEVERAL people close to you whose fathers are not involved in their DAILY life."

Now, be honest, of all the young black boys that you know, what percentage of them have a father who is involved in their DAILY LIVES? What percentage of them live under the same roof as their father? Just "guesstimate", be honest now.

Stepping up doesn't mean sending the court ordered child support payment every 3 or 4 months before the man decides to come pick you up. It means daily nurturing, helping with home work, talking about the birds and the bees, instilling work ethics, teaching them the difference between wants and needs, disipline, teaching them how to throw a football, catch a grounder, teaching them about God and instilling into them the ability to think for themselves and to defend their beliefs and values, encouraging them to reach their potential in every area of life, etc. etc. etc.

What percentage of the young black boys you know have this?

If you previously answered the THREE questions I have Bold, underlined, italicized and increased font size to 5, please point it out to me and I will appologize to you. At this point, it is clear that you have done everything except answer the question. You have jumpped up and down and declared victory, you have claimed that the data supports you, but you have blatantly ignored the direct question about the reality that you live in. You are afraid to answer the question directly because you know as well as I do that your reality conflicts with your data.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back