Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
1. I don't take him serious. ( Which is the real issue )

2. The point of this thread is to point out that even they had to acknowledge we are the best

3. He cant help himself

4. Off topic lol

If you don't take me serious then don't say anything to me. There see how simple that is.
Well someone can't help himself that's evident as he keep addressing someone else he doesn't take seriously.

So the point is:
"The point of this thread is to point out that even they had to acknowledge we are the best"

That statement on it's own is almost a textbook example of defining oneself through the eyes of another.
Now that that's settled would you like to go back and see how you've thrown our sisters under the bus in your little scree against them in the OP.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Mr. Len,
You're welcome to jump into the pool if you like but if you can't bring more than a go along to get along thinking what does that say about you?

Just for reference it would be worth while for you to go back to earlier threads of the OP and note the same type of replies he offers to others that he has in this thread: stating the data stands (hiding behind sheets of paper), hiding behind a flag pole as an answer, accusations of contradiction and not proving those accusations, declaring only he and none others has the qualifications to judge the data he so likes hiding behind, declaring anything he doesn't like off topic.
Go ahead mr.len check some past threads you'll see the pattern. (and on the bye, hardly any of those threads involve me)

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Mr. Len,
You're welcome to jump into the pool if you like but if you can't bring more than a go along to get along thinking what does that say about you?

Just for reference it would be worth while for you to go back to earlier threads of the OP and note the same type of replies he offers to others that he has in this thread: stating the data stands (hiding behind sheets of paper), hiding behind a flag pole as an answer, accusations of contradiction and not proving those accusations, declaring only he and none others has the qualifications to judge the data he so likes hiding behind, declaring anything he doesn't like off topic.
Go ahead mr.len check some past threads you'll see the pattern.
all of which makes it a waste of time to argue with somebody where you will never win......

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Seriously Mr Ogoun a fair number of the membership here take differing comments posted here concerning social issues way too personal. I have read dozens of threads long before I joined. I would hope being adults like claimed no one here should feel lessor in intelligence and lash out when other members insult, deride and humiliate other members. If one knows their true worth then when words strike at them from others just take it for what it is like when you and Fireman jumped on me. I do it, you do it, we all do it and anybody here says otherwise is a stone cold liar. Mr. Ndugu can attest to being summarily attacked by a member, two, three, ahem and after repeated attacks he did the best thing for him, he moved on. As for me, gang ups and personal attacks cut no ice with me, it's just words and I don't live here like some. Friend or foe take it for what it is. A forum. Nothing more, nothing less. No harm no foul.
Get it straight mr.len I did not anywhere in that thread jump on you in fact it was you who jumped on me. There after I never said a thing in your direction.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Oh the talk what you know remark. It was an old joke from old times ogoun. How quick we forget my friend. Sad. It was fun times while it lasted though.
So you like playing games, shrug that no never mind to me. But why try to twist the record on how something went down?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
So you don't like the tenor of my messaging? that it? oh please tell me how I can correct that just so's you'll feel better.
And so sorry I didn't know I needed any badges to prove some knowledge. So nah I ain't got no sticking badges.
But just what do you think you know about MY EXPERIENCE mister?

I'll stand my resume against yours any day

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
If you don't take me serious then don't say anything to me. There see how simple that is.
Well someone can't help himself that's evident as he keep addressing someone else he doesn't take seriously.

So the point is:
"The point of this thread is to point out that even they had to acknowledge we are the best"

That statement on it's own is almost a textbook example of defining oneself through the eyes of another.
Now that that's settled would you like to go back and see how you've thrown our sisters under the bus in your little scree against them in the OP.
:bs: Start your own thread. Base it on facts. Let's see what you can do

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
So you don't like the tenor of my messaging? that it? oh please tell me how I can correct that just so's you'll feel better.
And so sorry I didn't know I needed any badges to prove some knowledge. So nah I ain't got no sticking badges.
But just what do you think you know about MY EXPERIENCE mister?

I'll stand my resume against yours any day

:bs: Start your own thread. Base it on facts. Let's see what you can do

this is all a waste of time and avoiding the actual issues.....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.