Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I never said I was a keeper of anything nor am I the one trying to make myself feel all proud like by comparing myself to some soulless white class that's wedded to a racist institutional system while at the same time throwing our sisters under the bus.
No, you just act like it. What the f**k are you talking about?!!? Again, you don't have the knowledge base or experience to know what you're talking about

Yeh, you've made that accusation before. Maybe this time you'll back it up with proof. Your own words are the proof. Go back and read your own posts

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Oh goodness you two need to stop bickering as it appears somewhat personal. We as a constantly White controled marginalized race have to maintain our decorum because the White man relishes in seeing us at each others throats. This reminds me of Chicago's rapidly escalating Black on Black killing spree and who fuels this historical Windy City weekend shooting gallery with weapons that Blacks don't manufacture, distribute or sell to us? The White man.
1. I don't take him serious. ( Which is the real issue )

2. The point of this thread is to point out that even they had to acknowledge we are the best

3. He cant help himself

4. Off topic lol

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I never said I was a keeper of anything nor am I the one trying to make myself feel all proud like by comparing myself to some soulless white class that's wedded to a racist institutional system while at the same time throwing our sisters under the bus.
No, you just act like it. What the f**k are you talking about?!!? Again, you don't have the knowledge base or experience to know what you're talking about

Yeh, you've made that accusation before. Maybe this time you'll back it up with proof. Your own words are the proof. Go back and read your own posts

:referee:@Kemetstry, why are you raging? Come on now, let's keep the discussion civil. Calm down and focus.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
1. True legend in ones own mind

2. True

3. Everybody well knows that by now.

4. Seriously? What's new? Ha ha ha, lol.

Bottom line some refuse to agree to disagree they just stand up and kick the marbles and pout. Takes all kinds.
it is best to deal with the issues and not get personal.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:referee:@Kemetstry, why are you raging? Come on now, let's keep the discussion civil. Calm down and focus.

I have been quite civil :11200:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
1. True legend in ones own mind

2. True

3. Everybody well knows that by now.

4. Seriously? What's new? Ha ha ha, lol.

Bottom line some refuse to agree to disagree they just stand up and kick the marbles and pout. Takes all kinds.
Should be repeated multiple times:

" Bottom line some refuse to agree to disagree they just stand up and kick the marbles and pout. Takes all kinds. "

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018

So you don't like the tenor of my messaging? that it? oh please tell me how I can correct that just so's you'll feel better.
And so sorry I didn't know I needed any badges to prove some knowledge. So nah I ain't got no sticking badges.
But just what do you think you know about MY EXPERIENCE mister?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.