Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
those who say that black men are not present ignore and deny the factors as to why.
denial of the system of white supremacy destruction of the black family structure is racist in itself.

I submit that the entire thrust of this thread indicates that black men not being present is a false narrative

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I submit that the entire thrust of this thread indicates that black men not being present is a false narrative

False narrative spread by whom exactly?

I submit you put that BS flag into your pocket for the next time one those white buddies you seem so intent on showing up and out-doing comes out with the line, "now don't think I'm racist but.........."

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Good comment but let me ask you? Where did you get that BS flag thingy from?
So you think that was a good comment huh? Why dat?
As long as you allow yourself to be defined through some else's eyes you will never be free.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
False narrative spread by whom exactly?

I submit you put that BS flag into your pocket for the next time one those white buddies you seem so intent on showing up and out-doing comes out with the line, "now don't think I'm racist but.........."
You are not the keeper of blackness

You do give false narratives

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Good comment but let me ask you? Where did you get that BS flag thingy from?
When you post there is a round smiling face icon above. Click on that

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
You are not the keeper of blackness
I never said I was a keeper of anything nor am I the one trying to make myself feel all proud like by comparing myself to some soulless white class that's wedded to a racist institutional system while at the same time throwing our sisters under the bus.

You do give false narratives
Yeh, you've made that accusation before. Maybe this time you'll back it up with proof.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz