Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
WTF!
Let me get this straight, there's some reason either because I'm not clear in my writing or Kem isn't quite grasping what I was trying to say, but now the discussion is over because I haven't reread something that I wrote? Somehow this doesn't make any sense.
Kem IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS about what I was trying to say I'll be glad to try and clear it up for whatever reason it wasn't clear.
If it wasn't inre to my family, what was it you were after? Telling me to reread something I wrote is hardly any kind of a question and I answered it in the only way I could imagine you might be after for clarification. But I am not going to keep guessing. So go ahead run away, fine by me, this discussion can carry along without you.
Look, you contradicted yourself. I asked you to go back and read what you wrote. I posted the contradiction. You refused to acknowledge it. Therefore, there is no point in having a discussion with you

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Contradiction how, where?
To make the picture clearer for you, I was kicked out by mother and stepfather. And my dad didn't know what to do with me and the stepmother couldn't stand me.
I was on my own in the street a couple of months before I turned 14.

Are you just being obtuse for it's own sake Kem? Because it seems to me if there were any contradictions made there's others that would've had questions I'm sure.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Revisiting those heady days at the end of the Jim Crow laws and integration became the running narrative and the mantra of the be all end all brings to mind a bit of old song lyrics that in light of hows it worked out so far seems apropos;
"I (we) squandered my (our) resistance for a pocketful of mumbles such as promises.
All I suggest is a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Go back and reread your posts !

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Either spell out what your issue is or go try to gas light someone else. Because I'm not playing that guessing game with you any longer.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I believe like any societal statistical analysis, poll or otherwise can, will and have always been the subject of manipulation by those with special interest and dubious intent.

There are several follow up studies, outlined in here, that back up this initial one. So, this has been proven to be quite conclusive

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Either spell out what your issue is or go try to gas light someone else. Because I'm not playing that guessing game with you any longer.
Like I said, discussion ended

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Out of all that's been and being said here , noting will change out in the real world, on the streets, in the many hoods, etc., regarding this subject matter, etc. Only the individuals directly involved can actually change what is being discussed here in a message board in cyberspace. etc. This is just opinionated folks saying what they think, etc. Which they are entitled to have their own opinions regarding such black social matters, etc. But if one is expected to solve such issues, etc. they are going to have to take it to and or get directly involved in the streets, etc. later...
I respectfully disagree. You never know how someone's words and stories will change the lives of those who read it and turn into action in the streets. I get your point that all talk and no action is oftentimes meaningless when it's the person doing all the talking and doing nothing. But words and stories can be powerful and inspirational to others. Let's give messengers the benefit of the doubt and never ASSUME that they aren't doing anything because they come to the well (Destee) when they get thirsty and have something to share.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Why not end the whole discussion, etc. Nothing will be solved here anyway! Individuals have only but to walk around their communities, neighborhoods, etc. to view this subject matter, etc. Perhaps many men and women that are here have been involved in these thread discussed scenarios, etc. Change will not certainly come from these cyberspace discussions, etc. It's hard to change what has become the norm of our human behavioral patterns, etc. Other words men and women are going to continue what they do regardless of what's discussed here, etc. How do you stop the need for pleasure under the guise of love, etc. later...
This is a discussion board so if you don't understand or support what that means, then why are you here contributing to the discussion and telling us not to? If you're here, then you're not out in the community doing the work that you claim needs to be done. Should I make that assumption? I won't because I don't know you as you don't know any of us. So, please, if you're tired of the discussion, feel free to move on and do something you think is more important. But we are here, because we like being here. Don't spoil it for the rest of us. Sorry, Bro. James. lol

Respectfully,
Queenie

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
This is a discussion board so if you don't understand or support what that means, then why are you here contributing to the discussion and telling us not to? If you're here, then you're not out in the community doing the work that you claim needs to be done. Should I make that assumption? I won't because I don't know you as you don't know any of us. So, please, if you're tired of the discussion, feel free to move on and do something you think is more important. But we are here, because we like being here. Don't spoil it for the rest of us. Sorry, Bro. James. lol

Respectfully,
Queenie
:SuN026:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??