Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 1021732, member: 46"
Uh, no I don't see why you say some of the things you do about females, but I can see why you would think that I did. Nowhere in my post did I denigrate women or give men a pass for lacking responsibility for their actions. Here's what I was trying to convey. And here is the difference. I don't call them women. Because I believe, I know women are made of finer stuff. The people I refer to aren't women. How dare you give them that honored title I have never called Mookie a man. You guys have chosen to do both

Since the beginning of human's time here on earth, the simple fact is that there are women who will live their lives the way they want to regardless of what you think about them and the same holds true for men. Men and women will never reflect 100% the qualities we think they should have. After all, at the end of the day, it's only our opinions, right?

My suggestion is not to pass judgment on them for being different but to focus attention and efforts on the ones who act responsibly and lovingly in their relationships, according to our liking. There are enough of them out there to sustain us as a healthy and mentally stable people.
That's all I'm saying. BS!

There is plenty of documented data, showing they their life choice is a detriment to themselves and especially their children. They never want to accept responsibilty for it. Judgement is passed by accepted norms. Those aren't opinions

/QUOTE] AND?

Isn't most of this GRIEF being generated by our programming, as opposed to being gender-specific as highlighted by the GRIEF Bill Cosby is experiencing for picking up the ball, trying to intelligently lead us?

Additionally, isn't it now obvious why during our chattel enslavement even our literacy and numeracy was illegal; and isn't it profoundly bizarre that we're aspiring to be the first ethnic group in human history to collectively advance without being both intelligently organized and led?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

PEOPLE, isn't it a fact that some people are fatherless by choice, in that undeniably they couldn’t have done anything about their mother blocking their father’s access while they were children, however once they are adult and aware of their father’s whereabouts and contact; isn’t the choice actually their’s as to whether they want contact or not, in that aren’t they free to associate with whoever they please?

Some sperm donors, as opposed to fathers, truly don’t care to know, have anything to do with their offspring, thus don’t have a problem; whereas what can fathers who are interested, have maintained regular contact via calls and invitations to link do [other than leave them to get on with it] if their now-adult children truly don’t WANT TO KNOW?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Wrong Again!.jpg

PEOPLE, isn't it a fact that some people are fatherless by choice, in that undeniably they couldn’t have done anything about their mother blocking their father’s access while they were children, however once they are adult and aware of their father’s whereabouts and contact; isn’t the choice actually their’s as to whether they want contact or not, in that aren’t they free to associate with whoever they please?
if the mother has poisoned their attitude toward the father it may b too late......

Unfortunately, as we have become more educated, we have forgotten what worked

I disagree...more education doesn't cause a person to forget what they were taught. Some educated Black parents live in denial and have turned their backs on what they know, as they chase after and want to be like their white neighbors and colleagues. Many of us have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed by the "others", thinking that what they do and what they have is better. It's about self shame and blame...to show white folk that they aren't like other Black people from the old neighborhood. Many of us are weak minded and shallow. Seldom appreciating what we were able to accomplish during our horrific struggle while living in an oppressive society...as though who we were and what we may have lacked compared to white folk was our fault and made us inferior to them. Forgotten what worked? No, turning our backs to what we know and our own and raising Black children with a lost identity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back