Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
An interesting perspective!
Isn't the bottom line the fact that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as underlined by the GRIEF I've had seeing my children with my ex partners once they deduced that I had no intention of EVER having them as my partner/central in my life again?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Isn't the bottom line the fact that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as underlined by the GRIEF I've had seeing my children with my ex partners once they deduced that I had no intention of EVER having them as my partner/central in my life again?
They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes.
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent than the other is folly]?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent than the other is folly]?

To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes.
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent or the other is folly]?
To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both
parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide.
Too late for my children especially my daughter [now 21] who never got the academic support that is her birthright because her mother thought that my desperate rearguard [when I contacted them when she was 14] with regard to trying to guide her through the academic minefield [in which her mother is completely useless whereas some women are brilliant] was a chance to frustrate me for totally ignoring her; due to the fact that the only part of her that I have any interest in is my children [a fact that she is very very aware of].

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent or the other is folly]?
Too late for my children especially my daughter [now 21] who never got the academic support that is her birthright because her mother thought that my desperate rearguard [when I contacted them when she was 14] with regard to trying to guide her through the academic minefield [in which her mother is completely useless whereas some women are brilliant] was a chance to frustrate me for totally ignoring her; due to the fact that the only part of her that I have any interest in is my children [a fact that she is very very aware of].

I told my ex, if she continued to do that, when he reached 30 and didn't have a job, he would be living with her. Plus, she couldn't quit her job. She laughed until, I told her that the day she retired and he didn't have a degree was the day she would die. Then and only then did she take his education serious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr ALFIEE BRELANDNOBLE Health and Wellness : Engaging Youth of Color in Addressing Depression Black Health and Wellness 1
Orisons Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions? Black People Open Forum 48
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Single Father"- Black America: Addressing the Issues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Single Mother"- Black America: Addressing the Issues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
Vhedza1 Africa : Africa's Black Elite and The Anti-Colonial Mass Struggle Myth All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientific Proof Is A Myth Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Coconut oil's health benefits are a myth — here's what you should buy instead Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Just Obliterated the Bootstrap Myth Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New Harriet Tubman visitors center in Maryland looks at abolitionist's life, myth free African American History Culture 1
Liberty Law Forum : Exposing the Myth of “Black on Black Crime Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Al D Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Christ-The Creation Of A Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : A Closer Look At Police Killings This Year Debunks A Big Myth About Community Violence Black People Politics 0
TruthHitman Black Spirituality Religion : The Virgin BIRTH MYTH Theory Exposed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
RAPTOR Black People : Liberals, Trojan Horses and the Myth of Police-Community Relations Black People Open Forum 0
NyneElementz Black Men : The MYTH of the Absent Black Father. That's right...MYTH!! Black Men 2
Kemetstry Black People : THE MYTH OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIME Black People Open Forum 24
John Williams Black Women : Sisters, is this true or a myth...? Black Women 8
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Hmmm...So the Bible is a myth? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 275
Corvo Black People : Myth in History Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
MsInterpret Black Women : Woman's Intuition: Myth or Reality? Black Women 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout Notre Dame professor tackles ‘myth’ of Christian martyrdom Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : "Pagan Origins Of The Christ Myth" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Catholic Church 'Now' Says Adam/Eve A Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 151
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (REFUTING MISSIONARIES): PART 1: THE MYTH OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS Black People Open Forum 2
S Black People : Trayvon Martin & the Myth of the Criminal Black Man Black People Open Forum 4
ManicRaider Black Spirituality Religion : Why is the Greek Pantheon considered myth? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Myth of the Jewish ‘Race’ Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : AFRICVILLE: Last stop on the underground railroad.. smashing the myth of the benevolent Canadian. Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black Events : First Americans Speak about the Myth of Thanksgiving now WBAI Black Events 2
S Black People : Slave Sermons (Episode 4) "The Myth of a Moral America" Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Putting an Antebellum Myth to Rest OldSoul 3
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Paradise Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Paradise Myth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Knowledge Seed Black Relationships : The Myth of Educated/Successful Black Women Black Relationships 5
RAPTOR South Africa : THE MYTH OF THE MAHATMA: M.K. GANDHI IN SOUTH AFRICA South Africa 1
C Black Relationships : Challenging the myth that sisters don't want blue collar brothers Black Relationships 21
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Christianity is a Egyptian Myth - Horus, Isis, Mary, Jesus, God, Osiris Egypt 87
Kemetstry Black People : The Myth of Domestic Violence? Black People Open Forum 160
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Are we Spiritualy Mature enough to let go of Dogma and myth? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Myth About The Path we Must Travel To Freedom Independence And Justice Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black People : The Myth of the Black Curse Black People Open Forum 20
cherryblossom Black Poetry : A Myth Of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
tyab14 Africa : Islam, Colourism and the Myth of Black African Slave Traders All Things Africa 35
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Light Beings Myth or Reality? Omowale Jabali 130
tyab14 Black People : Flying Africans? Myth or Reality Black People Open Forum 11
S Black People : WILLIE LYNCH SPEECH MYTH Black People Open Forum 8
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Perspectives on "The Myth of White Supremacy" Omowale Jabali 1