Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
And I don't care how much it's discussed, it won't be changing anytime soon! This has become the norm these days, seems like that's the first priority with these younger women these days. Children having children and where do they go, either to their parents, grandparents, and or social services, etc. while usually the baby daddy does little or nothing, but hangs on to this naïve female, etc. Milking her for her children's social services funds, etc. Look if it wasn't for a lot of these sec.8 women , a lot of these black brothers would have anywhere to stay! Most of them feed off these naïve young women, etc. Well it's the truth! Lots of dudes hang around these hoods, etc. Many of them have fathered babies with many of the same women, etc. Easy sex, always available sex, many young women just want to have a man, etc. And if he has a car, etc. It's on... I really hate to mention stuff like this, but I still witness this going on daily, etc. Matter of fact I met a young 22 year old woman that already had (6) children included in the (6) were a set of twins, etc. So what data is needed to get anything right with this activity, etc. Whether you visit Houston, New York, Washington DC, Oakland, Dallas, Chicago, etc. You are going to observe this social activity, etc. Thousands of Black men are daily dissing and walking away from their baby mama's, etc. I completely agree with this "OP" assess ments dealing with this thread topic.

You don't paint a very pretty picture

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I am really amazed at this flip of the script. It seems the agenda here is to defend the image of the Black man but you do so by throwing the Black woman under the bus?!?! It is THEIR FAILURE to win the hearts of men??????????

So, as I look around my neighborhood, the reality that I see is just a figment of my imagination, right??? you would really have to deny the obvious to buy into this idea that it is the failure of Black women to win the hearts of Black men that create fatherless homes.

I don't know, nor do I care about comparative statistics between Black fatherlessness as compared to that of other races, but I do know we absolutely have a serious problem with fatherlessness in the Black community.

I firmly believe that every child has the God given right to be raised by and under the same roof of the biological mother and father who conceived them. I also believe that when a man denies a child that right by failing to provide that roof and that lifetime of support/guidance he is responsible, it is his failure. If the woman is still with the children and the man is gone, it would be an incredible set of circumstances that would place the responsibility for this denial of rights upon the woman.
You don't paint a very pretty picture

One should never paint over the truth, etc. It is what it is... In my view the thread topic stands strong! It's actually telling the truth about the "good" the "bad" and "the Ugly." Thanks...

SwagII

May 26, 2019
it is safer to whale away at the victims than to challenge the system of white supremacy.

'dad duty' - 2017©james morton
Why are they victims? Most of the time life is all about the choices one makes, etc. White supremacy is a idea, a thought process, etc. it only works when the oppressor get you to submit to the *#@% sh#*! If we can stand up to one another, etc. with all these senseless killings, etc. Why can't we stand up to this system of white ignorance, that's what I call it, you said, white supremacy. After all who really is the enemy of black people? It seems that we have forgotten this "who" and committed suicide after those turbulent civil rights days, etc. We can't even stop our children from killing each other within our many inner cities hoods, etc. Let alone keep many of them in school, etc. Back in da day, we had no school police departments, etc. Grown older folks were respected, etc. Tell us all what you see today, etc. But most of all explain exactly how we are victims, etc. Today we are victims of each other's ignorance, since slavery and those violent civil rights days, we still haven't learned how to collectively work with and support and love one another, etc. We can't even stop using the "N" word in describing each other, etc. are these individuals really victims, or.... You fill the rest in, etc. Enough said... QQ...

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Why are they victims? Most of the time life is all about the choices one makes, etc. White supremacy is a idea, a thought process, etc. it only works when the oppressor get you to submit to the *#@% sh#*! If we can stand up to one another, etc. with all these senseless killings, etc. Why can't we stand up to this system of white ignorance, that's what I call it, you said, white supremacy. After all who really is the enemy of black people? It seems that we have forgotten this "who" and committed suicide after those turbulent civil rights days, etc. We can't even stop our children from killing each other within our many inner cities hoods, etc. Let alone keep many of them in school, etc. Back in da day, we had no school police departments, etc. Grown older folks were respected, etc. Tell us all what you see today, etc. But most of all explain exactly how we are victims, etc. Today we are victims of each other's ignorance, since slavery and those violent civil rights days, we still haven't learned how to collectively work with and support and love one another, etc. We can't even stop using the "N" word in describing each other, etc. are these individuals really victims, or.... You fill the rest in, etc. Enough said... QQ...
worst enemys?.jpg

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Guys that do that aren't men. We should stop designating them as such.

Though not keeping score, there are plenty of females out here with multiple baby daddies

Why do you feel the need to continue hammering this point? This is not just a woman's issue. The point is, it takes TWO people to make a baby. One doesn't have greater responsibility for how a child is brought into this world than another. This is a tribal issue for us that is greatly influenced by multiracial society overall.

I'm not one to believe it's 'wrong' to have sex outside of an institutional marriage. But I do think it's important that before people do, they seriously consider the consequences if they are unprotected and exercise discipline enough to control their sexual urges until they can act responsibly.

An important question might be, why would a Black woman choose to risk or deliberately get pregnant by a drop in/out man? Why settle for someone that let's you know that all he wants from you is sexual gratification? If that's all the woman wants too, then so be it. But, I wonder, if the public welfare system was different or less accommodating, would they--at least the woman--make different choices? Maybe being "poor" in America really isn't so bad. If you qualify for decent housing, free medical, food, can buy a mobile phone, clothing and can get your hair and nails done what's to complain about? Is there a limit to the number of babies a woman can have and not get paid by the State?

Mind control...

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Say what you want, but mere imported words won't cover up the truth, etc. My mind is clear so that I actually see, nor do I speculate a thing, "either I know it or not!" Perhaps it's you who is programmed, etc. as you cannot quote your own thoughts based up your own observations, etc. I do not base my reality on the words of others. it's all by sight and personal knowledge, etc. Don't bring me scripted words that someone has coined for you, etc. Use your own or get out of the way, when "Black Folks" do this, I assume right away that they cannot configure black life and it's issues for themselves, etc. Just as you just did, etc. No pun intended, but be original, if you are old school it's to be expected that you've been there and experienced some of this and that, etc. Stop using the words of others to justify exactly who are you, etc. speak for yourself, speak your mind, using your own words, again, "use your own words", etc. Have a great day.... QQ... "SwagII"

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: