Black Relationships : ADDRESSING THE MYTH OF FATHERLESS HOMES

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
There is plenty of data showing single parents raise troubled children. So, the wishful thinking don't jibe with the facts.

Actually, I have yet to see any valid proven data for single fathers. Moreover, they are still rare

AND?

When is LIFE EVER going to be that straightforward? There is plenty of studies and data proving this. I have posted them in here in the past. Google the studies yourself

PEOPLE, don't we NEED to address [the REALITY blighting all of our interpersonal relationships[ the so very very obvious fact that non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa all frontline soldiers in a War [whether we want to fight or not] that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, has it, just very very efficiently waged/don’t they JUST DO IT as standard in every area of human activity? This cuts across racial, religious, social and economic lines.

However PEOPLE, how many of you have EVER heard about the very very affluent Greenwood, Archer and Pine Street [known as the GAP] community of Tulsa circa 1920 [who were slaughtered in June 1921 by the Government/KKK/Racist mobs], with the African American communities of Slocum, Ellaine Arkansas, Rosewood and now Wilmington North Carolina [which I had never heard of, is STILL being covered up TODAY] suffering similar fates; highlighting just how much a DO FOR SELF ethos in our communities can do for us; why RACIST banking structures are STILL in place in the USA TODAY to curb African American economic development?

Weren’t these communities easily copied usable templates from the far more openly racist Jim Crow era, which is why they are still sidelined, ignored by the status quo today; with Thomas Sankara and Muammar Gaddafi and China, Norway, Iceland and Finland as viable national templates, thus is there a specific reason why our current misleadership in our communities and countries worldwide are still scratching their heads while being so focused on re-inventing the wheel?
Whe they wipe ours out, historically, we don't rebuild

Now this comment was totally out of order, unnecessary and rude. What is the problem here? All you had to do @Kemetstry was provide the data. If you had Googled it, you could have found that there are some new, more positive (truth) reports out there than when you posted your "facts" back some years ago.

Some of our members are new and aren't familiar with you. They are reading your comments now, not the ones you posted years ago. If you feel so strongly about the threads you comment in, be courteous enough to put your facts where your opinions are. And also respect the fact that not everything you say is "right." Everyone here is not Christian and do not consider the Bible to be the end all to every conversation. Ignoring that FACT is just plain disrespectful and narrow minded. If you feel the need to comment and have done it before, help those who are active in the thread by recycling your opinions by simply posting the link. No harm, no foul.
:bs: Both he and you know that I have provided volumes of info on this topic in the past. Neither of you get to act brand new. You also know that if there were some positive truths as you put it, I would know and have posted it here. 2+2=4 has not changed over time.

If a new member had made this request, I would have provided the data. I of all people am quite well aware that many don't view the bible in a religious context. But it is also a historical document. It is where modern society gets many of it's mores and norms. Be those same norms came from pagans as well. OOw births were not looked kindly upon by many cultures

:bs: Look it up. Do a search in here. Google it

Okay peeps, here ya go.

I do hoped this helped in some small way.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I fear we are doomed if we stay focused on the symptoms and not give equal, if not great, thought to the disease. If Black people's moral compass is being flushed down the toilet, what happened to cause it? A lot of passionate debate but where does this conversation lead to?

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I fear we are doomed if we stay focused on the symptoms and not give equal, if not great, thought to the disease. If Black people's moral compass is being flushed down the toilet, what happened to cause it? A lot of passionate debate but where does this conversation lead to?
NNQueen we were doomed from the start and I believe that's why our race is figuratively spinning our wheels and will keep spinning them until we regroup like we attempted in the tumultuous 60's. Only difference is we have to consolidate our forces without The Other Man. From there we have to assemble our best and brightest in each field and go forward from there. We can't eliminate "The Other Man" entirely but enact agreements like other cultures negotiate with "The Other Man" to mutual benefit.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
But you know, often when I see black men bragging over the fact that they have anywhere from ten or more children with just as many women, etc. And more than just that hasn't did anything with and for their children, etc. Reminds me of that Maury Show, etc. Where many of them claim to not be many of these children fathers, etc. But are still laying down with just as many of these women they can get, etc. And this is not happening just in the hood, etc. Almost every young woman a brother meets these days often have a child or two, or more, etc. with usually no biological father in the house, etc. Or they have been married, etc., shacking, etc. This is often how our youth of today, young men and women, and many older men and women, call themselves handling their business, etc. We exist within a very permissive society, etc. You can find women on social services and not on social services, etc., with various kids from various men which actually amounts to just a many different families involved, etc. While many women have went back to school, on to community college, etc. and via a good job, went on to raise their children to become productive contributing members of society, etc. Yet problems exist, young women can be weak and fall prey to the want to be street hustlers, con men, etc. I hear some posters talking about data, etc. I don't need no social data to get a grip about any of this thread's topic, etc. It is what it is, etc. While the thread writer is right in his assessments etc. And both genders are culpable for tis picture that being portrayed, etc. And don't expect any big changes, etc. it's far too late for that, etc. Those that will survive, will survive, etc. Black men and Black women are going to do exactly what they want to do and in many cases their children follow in their footsteps, etc. Change has come from within, a person has to really want it, etc. While many have allow such activity to become the norm, the grind in their daily lives, etc. But no pun intended for the brothers that do step up, etc. I applaud all of the them, including the sisters, etc. And we as a ethnic cultural group of human beings still have a very long way to go, etc. I wonder if we will ever come together collectively to really address our many pressing social issues in this nation and within our many communities, neighborhoods, etc. Remember that 9 year old boychild recently that was murdered, shot many times, wasn't it in Chicago by gang members, etc. Where do we begin.... The child had a father too.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
But you know, often when I see black men bragging over the fact that they have anywhere from ten or more children with just as many women, etc. And more than just that hasn't did anything with and for their children, etc. Reminds me of that Maury Show, etc. Where many of them claim to not be many of these children fathers, etc. But are still laying down with just as many of these women they can get, etc. And this is not happening just in the hood, etc. Almost every young woman a brother meets these days often have a child or two, or more, etc. with usually no biological father in the house, etc. Or they have been married, etc., shacking, etc. This is often how our youth of today, young men and women, and many older men and women, call themselves handling their business, etc. We exist within a very permissive society, etc. You can find women on social services and not on social services, etc., with various kids from various men which actually amounts to just a many different families involved, etc. While many women have went back to school, on to community college, etc. and via a good job, went on to raise their children to become productive contributing members of society, etc. Yet problems exist, young women can be weak and fall prey to the want to be street hustlers, con men, etc. I hear some posters talking about data, etc. I don't need no social data to get a grip about any of this thread's topic, etc. It is what it is, etc. While the thread writer is right in his assessments etc. And both genders are culpable for tis picture that being portrayed, etc. And don't expect any big changes, etc. it's far too late for that, etc. Those that will survive, will survive, etc. Black men and Black women are going to do exactly what they want to do and in many cases their children follow in their footsteps, etc. Change has come from within, a person has to really want it, etc. While many have allow such activity to become the norm, the grind in their daily lives, etc. But no pun intended for the brothers that do step up, etc. I applaud all of the them, including the sisters, etc. And we as a ethnic cultural group of human beings still have a very long way to go, etc. I wonder if we will ever come together collectively to really address our many pressing social issues in this nation and within our many communities, neighborhoods, etc. Remember that 9 year old boychild recently that was murdered, shot many times, wasn't it in Chicago by gang members, etc. Where do we begin.... The child had a father too.

Guys that do that aren't men. We should stop designating them as such.

Though not keeping score, there are plenty of females out here with multiple baby daddies

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Guys that do that aren't men. We should stop designating them as such.

Though not keeping score, there are plenty of females out here with multiple baby daddies

And I don't care how much it's discussed, it won't be changing anytime soon! This has become the norm these days, seems like that's the first priority with these younger women these days. Children having children and where do they go, either to their parents, grandparents, and or social services, etc. while usually the baby daddy does little or nothing, but hangs on to this naïve female, etc. Milking her for her children's social services funds, etc. Look if it wasn't for a lot of these sec.8 women , a lot of these black brothers would have anywhere to stay! Most of them feed off these naïve young women, etc. Well it's the truth! Lots of dudes hang around these hoods, etc. Many of them have fathered babies with many of the same women, etc. Easy sex, always available sex, many young women just want to have a man, etc. And if he has a car, etc. It's on... I really hate to mention stuff like this, but I still witness this going on daily, etc. Matter of fact I met a young 22 year old woman that already had (6) children included in the (6) were a set of twins, etc. So what data is needed to get anything right with this activity, etc. Whether you visit Houston, New York, Washington DC, Oakland, Dallas, Chicago, etc. You are going to observe this social activity, etc. Thousands of Black men are daily dissing and walking away from their baby mama's, etc. I completely agree with this "OP" assess ments dealing with this thread topic.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: