Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
An interesting perspective!
Isn't the bottom line the fact that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as underlined by the GRIEF I've had seeing my children with my ex partners once they deduced that I had no intention of EVER having them as my partner/central in my life again?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Isn't the bottom line the fact that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned as underlined by the GRIEF I've had seeing my children with my ex partners once they deduced that I had no intention of EVER having them as my partner/central in my life again?
They just don't get the damage that they do to the relationship sometimes.
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent than the other is folly]?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent than the other is folly]?

To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent or the other is folly]?
To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both
parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide.
Too late for my children especially my daughter [now 21] who never got the academic support that is her birthright because her mother thought that my desperate rearguard [when I contacted them when she was 14] with regard to trying to guide her through the academic minefield [in which her mother is completely useless whereas some women are brilliant] was a chance to frustrate me for totally ignoring her; due to the fact that the only part of her that I have any interest in is my children [a fact that she is very very aware of].

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Most are never ever wrong about anything, literally have no idea when to step back/even allow you to make a mistake but what is really unforgivable is not rationally accepting that children have no options as to who their parents are [forcing them to commit totally or more to one parent or the other is folly]?
Too late for my children especially my daughter [now 21] who never got the academic support that is her birthright because her mother thought that my desperate rearguard [when I contacted them when she was 14] with regard to trying to guide her through the academic minefield [in which her mother is completely useless whereas some women are brilliant] was a chance to frustrate me for totally ignoring her; due to the fact that the only part of her that I have any interest in is my children [a fact that she is very very aware of].

I told my ex, if she continued to do that, when he reached 30 and didn't have a job, he would be living with her. Plus, she couldn't quit her job. She laughed until, I told her that the day she retired and he didn't have a degree was the day she would die. Then and only then did she take his education serious.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Of course Kem would lead the attack on women for not being able to "keep a man", saying that's why so many children don't have a dad. Oh please. How about realizing that too many of these men can't be kept, at all. And if we females were choosing partners and mates based on that, black americans would likely soon die out just because there aren't enough.

Had my absentee daddy even so much as thought about blaming my mother for why he wasn't around, he would have been certain to have strangled away any chance at communication with me at all.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Of course Kem would lead the attack on women for not being able to "keep a man", saying that's why so many children don't have a dad. Oh please. How about realizing that too many of these men can't be kept, at all. And if we females were choosing partners and mates based on that, black americans would likely soon die out just because there aren't enough.

Had my absentee daddy even so much as thought about blaming my mother for why he wasn't around, he would have been certain to have strangled away any chance at communication with me at all.

Please show me where I said any such thing? Be careful, your bias is showing. Why are so many sisters mating with males that aren't worthy of being kept?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Please show me where I said any such thing? Be careful, your bias is showing. Why are so many sisters mating with males that aren't worthy of being kept?.

Because so many brothers offer nothing better? Y'all don't give many options, so either that, or get a non-black mate. :angel1:

No bias, like you quite evidently have.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Because so many brothers offer nothing better? Y'all don't give many options, so either that, or get a non-black mate. :angel1:

No bias, like you quite evidently have.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :bs: :10500: You are who you date/mate. Don't blame all of us for your bad choices

And you didn't answer the question

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
To me this is proof positive, there is no nurture gene. And why FOTC had to mandate both parents go to counseling on this issue, nation wide. .
I told my ex, if she continued to do that, when he reached 30 and didn't have a job, he would be living with her.
Plus, she couldn't quit her job. She laughed until, I told her that the day she retired and he didn't have a degree was the day she would die. Then and only then did she take his education serious. .
Is having a degree as important/relevant as the subject that the degree is in, especially with regard to how well a degree in that subject either equips the graduate to either work for someone else or create work for themselves/their own job?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: