Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
If you'd like to add an "avatar" to your profile, follow these steps ...

1. Click on the USER CP button at the top of the page

2. Once there, click on AVATAR link. You will be presented with EDIT AVATAR and EDIT PICTURE PROFILE areas.

3. In the EDIT AVATAR area, you'll see Pre-defined Standard Avatars, which allows you to choose one of the many supplied avatars. Click on the GO button to the far right of this line and choose whichever you'd like.

4. Directly below the Pre-defined Standard Avatars section, you'll see where you can use your own Custom Avatar. If this is what you'd prefer, click on the YES radio button, that indicates you'd like to use your own.

5. The next 2 options, under Custom Avatar, tells the system where to find your custom avatar. The first option allows you to get your avatar from an existing web site. Simply put the URL where it can be found in that field. The second option allows you to upload your avatar from your own computer. Click on the BROWSE button and navigate to where on your system the avatar is located.

6. Once you do the above, and are back at the EDIT AVATAR area, click on the SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS button at the bottom of that area. You should see your avatar under your username. If not, post to this thread and we'll help you out.

Keep in mind that avatars must be no bigger than 100 x 100 pixels and ... dadgummit ... i can't find anywhere the file size limit! I know there is one. Let me come back to this part ... but i do know if the file size is too large, or the width/height exceed 100 x 100 pixels, you will not be able to upload the image.

If you have any questions regarding this, please post them here.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back