Black Poetry : Adapt to Purpose

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Sep 30, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Adapt to Purpose

My lyricals bring a material thing they adapt to rap and build //New place like carpenters, I falter and slip a lot while they ill //Enough to alter HIP HOP in such away they touch and sway //The rap industry and trap the ministry of truth on roofs of clay //Undisputable how these are suitable for place and purpose and //With disgrace a circus even with Barnum and Ringling plan //In a tremendous profession making continous progression //A ocean of characteristics in America ballistics lessons //Are learned, got a dominant course of rhymes that force //Minds to think be glowing keen like a flowing stream //Knowing my theme is to write rhymes owing my team //My lyrics are like lady periods a monthly discharge of blood //Can’t dodge the love a large thug from the garage to the club //Then pause dang flaws can cause menopause not a scrub //Move along and groove strong like cattle rattled into a stampede //Ride horse back and my voice exact it’s time to revamp my creed //Breathe through my nose and mouth my flows from down south //
    Music fill palms like Lil John yall snap your finger and rock the house //Look blow is a street name for some unique cocaine stuff is rough //Make you loco in the brain can get choked off of dope had enough //Can wake up to an unpleasant surprise of being a peasant who tries //To maintain on the streets of pain begging for cash telling real lies //I reveal vibes pertaining to HIP HOP and slip a lot into imagination //

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    when adapting to change like a mental blaze to da brain it stain da notion as da mind
    roam then imagination become da keen spew to what's not seen......tyte joint bro.