Black Spirituality Religion : Adam or Ape?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by excel10k, Dec 24, 2008.

1. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Where did we come from, Adam or Ape?

What is the origin of man? Are we created beings and decendents of Adam or are we a chance occurance and decendents of single celled organisms which evolved into apes who in turn evolved into us?

Is there another alternative theory which explains where we all came from???

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    lol

chance occurance? i don't think so

i think the better question is "where we all are going"

:boring:

everything comes from something
    so descendents of Adam? all that is, is another euro fairy tale

3. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Hmmmm. So, you don't think we are a chance occurence as the theory of Evolution would suggest and you dismiss Adam as a fairy tale, yet you choose not to give any alternative theory as to the origin of man.

While "where we all are going" is a fine question worthy of an answer, "Where we all came from" is just as valid and worthy question. It is often a criticism of "Uppity" brothers or sisters that they "forgot where they came from" so knowing our origin is essential to knowing what our individual and collective objective is, i.e. "where we all are going"

Before anyones religious or spiritual views can be accepted or dismissed, I want to know if their views answer the question of where we came from. Personally, I flat out reject the theory of evolution because it suggest that the origin of life is a mere chance occurrence. It also suggest that the origin of man as well as reproduction are also chance occurrences. Furthermore, the theory of evolution asserts (not just suggest) that Blacks are "less evolved" than Whites. (Darwinianism)

Now, I don't reject a theory just because I don't like it or because I don't like the source/messenger. I reject or accept a theory based upon its probability of being factually based. I don't want to "forget where I came from" because it is interwoven with "where I am going".

On that note, is there an alternative theory which answers the questions concerning the origin of life and the origin of man?

4. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Greetings Excel10k,

As the Father of Biracial children, which evolution theory do you teach them (and ergo believe)? Darwinism and Creationism? Do you think Adam & Eve were White/Black/Brown?.

Hoping to learn from you and others.

Peace,
    Alexandra

Ps - Ignore this question; I just read your other post. Cheers.

5. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    This link basically sums up everything I believe about "race".

Answers in Genesis: Racism

6. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    see

this is where the problem lies. man thinks of himself somehow "different" than other life when that's not the cause say to say the "origin" of man is a something new when i contend that life is the universe and has always been
    but that "life" is manifested the way it is on earth

man is but one species

so i would say both theory of evolution and adam are both euro fantasies
    because theory is based on chance when if you understand

universal law in any sense and any form

you will know there is no such thing as "CHANCE"

so the question is not what is the "origin" of man but what is the origin of

"life" because in order of us to live something has to live

something give us life what give life, life?

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I went to the "New Answers Page" that was listed and I read it very well. I'm sorry people but this is the biggest crock of bulls--t I ever read in my life!!!! This is the kind of garbage that "man made religion uses to try and justify the Bible and the books in it". It uses what it wants to use of science that supports religion and leaves the rest alone.

1. Races of people did come on the earth at different times. DNA/genetic studies prove this beyond a doubt...with the white race as the last on the earth....taking this back to my concept and scientific reality called devolution. How can we look at devolution? Look at it this way; "An apple is an apple". If we sit the apple on a table and leave it there, the apple will begin to go through a process of change as it slowly begins to rot. The apple is still an apple and is still eatable with many of the nutrients in the apple still there. Only after a certain period of time does the apple reach a stage where it is no longer qualified to be seen as an apple....a stage where the nutrients, the apple look, color, taste, feel and apple value in terms of healing or anything else is depleted or gone.

If this apple were a human being then each stage of decay would represent the stage where a new race appeared until the apple reached the last stage of rot...whereby we would have the white race. Any scientist could check any stage of the apple that it goes through and still conclude that it's still an apple. The question is not "is it still an apple, the question is "what kind of apple is it and how old can each stage be traced back to?" The apple in its original state...the state and condition whereby it can be used for everything would be black people. As the apple begins the process of rotting we would get different races from the original and with each stage of decay something would be lost and missing that the original apple contained.

If as the Bible and white washed science tries to assert by saying that we're "really all the same", then we would all have the same nutritional needs. We could all use the same medicine. We could all eat the same foods with the same health results and we would all have the same blood. As black people we need Tryptophan which is an amino acid in our system. This same amino acid is dangerous in white peoples body. The differences can go on and on....but we're supposed to "all be the same".

The Adam and Eve nonsense? Yeah it's just that! Of the so called 5 books of Moses, the book of Genesis was the last one written. The New Answers Page is so full of it that I could rip it apart with my eyes closed but I'm not here to be teaching no grown a** conditioned man jack...for as it equally says in the 17th Bible that we call the KJV, "he that is ignorant, let him remain ignorant". The Bible is Racist, does support slavery of Black people, was edited by William Shaksphere and has his signature in it and is the most unreliable piece of trash and lies ever written. Did we come from apes? That's the white mans question to keep from admitting that he is the last stage of the African man/woman and like the apple is in a rotted condition. This is why all over the world "white represents death". The white man admits to eating fur burger when mentioning oral sex because white people don't even have hair....it is fur. Everything dead lays down. Look at nature...everything dead lays down....even our hair lays down when we kill it with chemicals and a straightening comb.
    I don't want to get started on this because of some catty question that was asked so let me depart from this in peace....I see he games being played and the questions being asked to illicit responses that serve a hidden agenda and I'm not going to be part of it.

Peace

8. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    um

GREAT POINT!

9. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Here is the problem with your apple rhetoric. You talk about this apple rot and so on, but you fail to address where the apple comes from in the first place. Did humans just appear out of thin air?

You mention the "Answers" page as selectively using science, when you have done the exact same thing with your mention of DNA? Is there a scientific study you can point to that proves your theory comprehensively? No, I can answer that, there isn't one.

According to you "Races came to the earth at different times". Where did they come from, Mars? I don't question the fact that Races developed at different times, it fits with Bible history. At the time of Adam, there was only one race.

NOW IT IS FUNNY HOW YOU USE THE DUCK AND DODGE TACTIC OF CLAIMING YOU DON'T WANT TO TEACH GROWN FOLKS NOTHING, YET WILL HOP IN,DISPUTE WHAT IS PRESENTED,AND CLAIM YOU WILL NOT SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE "TEACHING" AND YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT. WELL, YOU AND I KNOW THAT IS JUST A DUCK AND DODGE TACTIC. NO SENSIBLE PERSON WILL ACCEPT WHAT ANOTHER SAY AS GOSPEL JUST BECAUSE YOU INSIST IT IS TRUE AND CLAIM THAT DEFENDING IT WITH PROOF AND LOGIC WOULD BE "TEACHING."

You can call my belief system any name you want and declare I am the dumbest person on earth, but that is utterly meaningless if that is the extent of your presentation. Be a man, support your claim. Don't come in here acting as though you are all knowing and that your word must be accepted or anyone who doesn't accept it is an idiot. There are many black scholars much smarter than you or I who agree with me and dissagree with you. There are, likewise many black scholars smarter than the both of us who would agree with you, therefore simply denouncing one belief system without making a case for your own is WEAK and illogical. So, if you are unwilling to make a case and defend your theories, do me a favor and keep them to yourself.

10. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    funny this adam guy is always white when i see him

so you say "one race" what race was that?