Black History : Adam and Eve statement from another site.

About Adam and Eve

This stuff is interesting because it made me look at my knowledge of the matter, and question, how much is true, ..., and with the power, powers worldwide that alter, or eliminate history to their benefit, and then bury the lie under a lot of ambiguos, yet conflicting info, and the truth too, it leaves one wondering, and ironically it causes one to decide what's true based more on feeling than truth.(I speak of myself, and how I was...)

Anyway, the word Hebrew, in it's original definition, had nothing to do, and made no mention, or reference to color, Hebrew means "One who serves", not as a servant, but one who serves the family, the group, the tribe, etc..., per her/his special skill or ability, for the good of everyone. Hebrews were a self sustaining type people with all contributing to, and for the good of all

If you are a reader of the bible, you will notice the word or people called, or calling themselves jews, didn't come about until the time of moses, before that, all the people were called Hebrew, and referred to by tribe or family name, the term jew, and all that go with it, is a study in itself that is full of deception and trickery, and stolen identity, and on the note of identity, jews became jews by, or per, in the early days of their slavery status in Egypt they began to intermingle(have sex) with the other ethnic, mixed ethnic groups, and as a way of staying connected to each other when one was born loking white, the term jew was created so they would know each other even if one was born white, blond, and blue eyed, and this became, not a race or religion, as much as it was a way to survive, and acquire material they might not have had access to if not for this mixing and coding, so that one who was born of a Hebrew, that didnt look Hebrew, could intersct with none Hebrews and get things for those that couldn't,... most of the Hebrew tribes were black, Brown, Red, Yellow, and even white, it was the white Hebrew, that seperated themself from them, and while there is no written history to support this, I opine the white Hebrew was Cain, but it wasn't Cain that began all the discord between the other Hebrews as we are brainwashed to think, it was Lamech,( Genesis 4:24 ), and if you start reading at Genesis 4:17, you'll see this is where all the worship of material things began, from the offspring of Cain, but it's Lamech who added murder, like Cain, accept Cain murdered to gain favor with God, Lamech murdered for self gain, and all of that is also subject to doubt, and questions of validity,because this book was written,re-written by Moses, per his agenda, and the Jewish agenda to iniftrate(again using sex to intermingle) and steal identity(Biologically) from every race, and remain jew per the jewish codes and agendas.
All of this is a study that requires one to ask questions one is told not to ask,
but in answer to your question, all men/women/people come from Black, the first Hebrews were Black, one could even say God as described in the Bible comes from Black per the first chapter of genesis which states In the beginning God created the heavens, and the earth. The earth was without form and "void"[Black], and 'darkness"..., also note, about what was written earlier about Hebrews, when the transformation into jews began, they also created a code of speaking, and writing to make something appear to be one thing when it was/is actually something else, take the word Genesis, it's been given the definition of meaning, "The beginning", but break it down and what you have is Genes Is, and what you have beginning in Genesis is a geneology of who's who, and if you pay closer attention, you'll notice after they stop mentioning Hebrews, the rest of that book is about jewish people, and thus in a summation, the stealing and eliminating of Black history, and blackness began at that time and by those people, and they have stolen and profited of all things Black every since, per their ability to mingle in with other races, and acting and appearing as them, they promote their agenda, and everyone works in accord to keep blacks worldwide dumb to the facts that as a race, Black people worldwide are the mothers and fathers of all the other races.

And lastly, to put all that B.S. about the first man, Adam, per biblical description had to be black , or dark brown, because if you mix dirt and water, you get mud/clay, you get brown, thus the first man could not have been white or European, simple science debunks that claim.

per the request for empirical evidence

I shall try to be nice, but..., I was asked for empirical evidence, and if you are as astute as you would like to appear, you know the basis of empiricism is what one, the individual in question, experiences themselves, thus, the fact being I was not even thought of, makes that question mote, and there is another question of where/what is Kemet?; NO, I'm soory, that's a mote question too, because the first five books of the Bible are attributed to MOSES, and MOSES had his own agenda in writing what, and the how of what he wanted to write per his agenda, thus additions subtractions and alterations abound throughout the text, there really is no way to substantiate the whole of it. One , No, two facts are for sure, it doesn't take 40 years to walk a journey people can walk in 11 days, secondly, the God of the first sentient man, the father of the father of subsequent mankind(s), would not say kill my children, grandchildren, because you are my chosen, that was MOSES's agenda..., sure all that's conjecture and supposition, but it's logical, and follows common sense reasoning, and that's better than accepting what is more metaphor than fact as truth, when one comes out of the fog of the lies that one has been conditioned to accept as truth, one will see(ask oneself), how can a book of/on any subject be valid if all it has to support itself is itself, there is no other book known(to the public) from the time the Bible was supposedly started to support what's therein. The Bible itself has no empirical validty but itself, and that's not proof.

About Hebrews/Jews/Isrealites in Slavery

The question begs a question, per what type of slavery are you referring to, during what historical era, and who did the enslavement? First, all , or nearly all races have been slaves to one group or another at some time in history, and the methods, rights, etc..., of said slaves were relative to those factors.
In fact slavery continues today in various forms, and because this topic bores me beyond/outside the effect, and after effect slavery had/has on Afrimericans, from my studies slavery has been inflicted on those who were/are basically pacifist by those who need to validate themselves , and throughout history, while all races have practice some form of slavery, none has been as atrocious,vicious, inhumane, and degenrate as that practiced by whites on non-whites, and even today with the African tribes slayghtering other African tribes by the thousands the Eurocentric West, East, North, and South White economic and politcal powers are behind it, and while there is this so-called new christian rally going on, like Moses, like Lamech, they are stealing and killing inthe name of God, when the real true reality is there is enough of everything for everyone to have some. Get out the matrix/wake up.

AFRIMERICAN said:
I shall try to be nice, but..., I was asked for empirical evidence, and if you are as astute as you would like to appear, you know the basis of empiricism is what one, the individual in question, experiences themselves,

Actually, that's a misconstruance of what empricism is. But this is a digression that takes us even further away from the subject that is in question--a subject that your last 2 responses have always dodged.

and there is another question of where/what is Kemet?;

Assuming this is a sincere question, then the answer is: Kemet is the proper name for the African nation that is now known as "EGYPT". EGYPT is a false Greek name forced upon these African peoples by invaders and revisionists of history (both past and present). There is no such word as "EGYPT" in the ancient Kemetic language.

NO, I'm soory, that's a mote question too, because the first five books of the Bible are attributed to MOSES, and MOSES had his own agenda in writing what, and the how of what he wanted to write per his agenda, thus additions subtractions and alterations abound throughout the text, there really is no way to substantiate the whole of it.

Fair enough, but your question about who/what Kemet is, is far from a mote one. In fact, it is one of the most pertinent questions that a descendant of the African legacy can ask.

Furthermore, I would ask for you to provide SCIENTIFIC evidence that a man name "MOSES" was ever alive, much less that he dwelled in Kemet during the time period that the TORAH asserts.

One , No, two facts are for sure, it doesn't take 40 years to walk a journey people can walk in 11 days, secondly, the God of the first sentient man, the father of the father of subsequent mankind(s), would not say kill my children, grandchildren, because you are my chosen, that was MOSES's agenda..., sure all that's conjecture and supposition, but it's logical, and follows common sense reasoning, and that's better than accepting what is more metaphor than fact as truth,

You make allegements about my "astuteness" here, and then make the claim that "conjecture and supposition is logical"? Surely you jest.

I'm asking for factual PROOF of MOSES, ADAM, EVE, and any other Biblical character. Thus far, neither you nor anyone else on this site has been successful in providing that.

when one comes out of the fog of the lies that one has been conditioned to accept as truth, one will see(ask oneself), how can a book of/on any subject be valid if all it has to support itself is itself, there is no other book known(to the public) from the time the Bible was supposedly started to support what's therein. The Bible itself has no empirical validty but itself, and that's not proof.

To be honest, I'm not exaclty certain what you are saying here, as you appear to be tripping over your own words.

The question begs a question, per what type of slavery are you referring to, during what historical era, and who did the enslavement? First, all , or nearly all races have been slaves to one group or another at some time in history, and the methods, rights, etc..., of said slaves were relative to those factors.
In fact slavery continues today in various forms, and because this topic bores me beyond/outside the effect, and after effect slavery had/has on Afrimericans, from my studies slavery has been inflicted on those who were/are basically pacifist by those who need to validate themselves , and throughout history, while all races have practice some form of slavery, none has been as atrocious,vicious, inhumane, and degenrate as that practiced by whites on non-whites, and even today with the African tribes slayghtering other African tribes by the thousands the Eurocentric West, East, North, and South White economic and politcal powers are behind it, and while there is this so-called new christian rally going on, like Moses, like Lamech, they are stealing and killing inthe name of God, when the real true reality is there is enough of everything for everyone to have some. Get out the matrix/wake up.

What on earth does any of this have to do with the question I first posed to you?

I'm not concerned about the advent of slavery during the course of humanity, as that is not within the scope of this discussion (despite your best efforts to make it such).

I'm only asking about one specific slavery event: the supposed Jews/Hebrews/Israelites in Kemet.

Can you provide physical, scientific evidence, outside of the Bible, to prove this has historical fact?

Yes or no?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back