Black History Culture : Adam and Eve statement from another site.

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Chandra, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Chandra

Chandra Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Destee,
    I was researching some information on a site - unfortunately I don't know the name of the site because I clicked on your link and I ended up here.
    Anyway, it seems as though the site was dedicated to dead people of color. On the site - I am not sure if it was you or one of your members that stated something to the effect that the descendants of Adam of Eve are European in origin because their descendants traveled North..... The comment also included information about the 'Jews' being the first strangers in Egypt.
    I am more interested in the first comment about Adam and Eve, and if it was you that stated this, can you please explain.
    If it wasn't, can the person who made this statement please offer an explanation to this comment.

Thanks... hope to communicate with someone soon.

2. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Chandra

Until our sista responds, let me say.....

Some white supremist organizations like the World Church of the Creator, feminists like Alice Walker, and even black organizations like the NOI teach that Adam was not the first man......just the first WHITE man.

I used to believe this but no longer do.

They claim that Adam is Hebrew for "red man" and since whites are reddish or ruddy they use this as proof that Adam was father of the white race.

But this is actually a play on words because the original word for Adam was pronounced "Ah-dahm" and actually means "earth colored" or BROWN.

Brown is merely a darker form of red.

Concerning Jews being strangers in Egypt

The word Jew just means a practicioner of Judaism and Jews didn't even exist until long after the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL left Egypt nearly 4000 years ago.

Jews came from Babylon.
    They were a mixture of several races of people who followed a corrupted form of religion called Judaism.

The Hebrew clan under a Sumerian patriarch named Ibrum (Abraham) journeyed down into Egypt with his family, and later his grandchildren returned there to escape a famine and while they were dwelling in Egypt Assyrians invaded and occupied the land making slaves of most of the people.

3. Chandra

Chandra Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Ralf'ail for your response and explanation. It would appear that whoever posted the message on the other site was confused, and I wanted to offer some clarification. I am happy to see and hear that more of my people do have the knowledge.
    However, I would like to add on to your explanation that Adam and Eve are indeed people of color. This is more or less for non - believers, and the person who posted the message. Please, read on.
    What color is the dirt (earth, dust) from the ground?
    Anywhere from reddish brown to black - certainly not white!
    So if I make a pot from the ground depending on the type of earth (dust) I use -reddish brown, brown, or black, wouldn't that pot be that color?

What did the Most High make Adam from?
    Genisis 2:7 states:

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Quite naturally Adam could only be a man of color.

With that stated, I just wanted to correct the person that made that statement on the other site. A lot of our brothers and sisters believe that the first man was white, and understandbly so, but for those of us who have the knowledge.... yes, we have to do a washing on their brains, and bring 'em back! All out of love!

4. Chandra

Chandra Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi again Ralfa'il,
    You wrote:
    The word Jew just means a practicioner of Judaism and Jews didn't even exist until long after the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL left Egypt nearly 4000 years ago.

Yes, the word Jew, how it is viewed today is just a practicioner of Judaism, and you are right it didn't exist until the Israelites left Egypt. It was a name given to Israelites by their Roman captors because Israel was divided into Northern and Southern sections. The North was inhabited by the 11? tribes, while the South was inhabited by the tribe of Judah and part of Levy. When the Romans took over Southern Israel, they came out with the term Jew - short for Judah, and the Romans also coined the term Judaism because of the 'religious' rites that the Judahites performed.

Most, if not all of Israel got 'mixed'. Israel was interbreeding with the women of other nations... Solomon is one example, and there are many, many, many more. Israel was in the land of Egypt for many, many years. Trust me, cross breeding was taking place. The scriptures also states that Israelites were intermingling with the people of other nations.

As far as the Jews that we do see on the street - I am assuming those are the ones that you say come from Babylon, I am in the process of researching that issue now. I am reading a book now, that hopefully will help to answer that question for me.

Peace and Blessings.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE CHANDRA:

The issue lies not necessarily in what Adam looked like, but the science surrounding his exsistence.....

If we attempt to look at the Bible and any of its portenses as historical documentation, then it must in its entirety be scrutinized under historical criteria.

Let's set aside the (VERY IMPORTANT) fact that there are no verifiable remains or artifacts associated with the Biblical name of "ADAM".....

If we attempt to trace the rather convoluted Biblical chronology, we find ADAM's creation to only be about 6,000 years old.

This is hard-pressed to be reconciled with any actual, established history of humanity, especially if ADAM is asserted to be the progenitor of humanity, as orthodox Judeo-Christian-Islamic theology proclaims.

Then we are faced with the dilemma of reconciling the scientific issue, of how this one man and woman (ADAM and EVE), who had only given birth to 3 male children (CAIN, ABEL and SETH) carried forward as the progenitors of humanity.

How far should we bend, or even abandon the issues of morality--not to mention common sense-- in order to shoe horn this BELIEF into the realm of scientific correctness?

We cannot stop our scientific scrutiny on whether this character was Black, but take it even further, with the question of whether he exsisted to begin with.

The latter notion supercedes the former by leaps and bounds.

PEACE

6. Chandra

Chandra Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Samurai, just got through reading your message, and it seems as if you are dealing with science and not the scriptures.

I cannot attempt to try to change the way you view or see the world. You see things from a scientific viewpoint. I don't deal too much with science. I believe that we are spiritual beings living in a physical body.
    I believe in a Supreme and True and Living Creator.

I didn't come on this site to debate Evolution v. Darwinisim v. Science v. Scripture.

I just came to comment on some misinformation that someone posted on
    another website.

If you want to converse about scriptures - in that, we can converse, but I cannot go into science. It never really fascinated me, and I don't have the patience. Had I had the patience, I would have had my own patients....

7. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Chanda

Thanx

Indeed Adam and most of the prophets like Moses and Jesus whom we read about were people of color, but the enemy tries to convince us that everyone righteous and important in the bible was white.
    They try to convince us that Moses, Jesus, Adam, Abraham and everyone of worth is white; while Cain, Canaan, Judas, and all the evil people were black.

See how they play with the scriptures?

They say color doesn't matter, but they paint nearly everyone white.

Northern Israel had the 10 tribes and Southern Israel was made up of 2 (Judah and Benjamin).

The Assyrians attacked Northern Israel and removed most of the people taking them to Persia and India; and replaced them with Persians called "Samaritans".

The Samaritans adopted a perverse form of Judaism which is why the true Hebrews to the south didn't respect them.

The Chaldeans (Babylonians) under Nebuchadnezzar attacked the Southern kingdom and many Israelite were taken into captivity back to Babylon where people of other races were attracted to their religion and began practicing it and calling themselves "Judens" or "Jews" after the tribe of Judah in which they learned from.

So when they returned to Israel years later, they came back mixed and with their religion and holy scriptures corrupted.

But what many people don't know is that much of the Southern Kingdom fled down into Egypt before the Babylonians attacked...and they eventually settled down in Ethiopia taking the Ark of the Covenant with them.

Those Ethiopians are the original true Israelites....

You're right, that's why in Acts when we read about the disciples of Jesus being blessed by the Spirit to speak different tongues (languages); it was because they had to communicate with the Israelites who were spread all over the Earth and adopted different cultures.

These white Jews are mostly Russians who adopted Judaism 1000 years ago to avoid being enslaved by Muslims.
    They are called "Askenazi" because they hail from Eastern Europe and Russia.

They are neither true Israelites, nor are they Babylonian Jews.
    Actually they have no true Jewish blood in them at all.

The few original Babylonian Jews that are left call themselves "Sephardic" and live in the Middle East and North Africa.
    But most of them are Muslim becaus their ancestors converted a long time ago.

8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    A more correct statement would be, that I'm not dealing with the Scriptures IN THIS DISCUSSION.

And based on your responses (which I'll point out shortly), neither were you.

You were attempting to deal with science in your previous posts, in which you stated:

9. Chandra

Chandra Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the 411 Ralfa'il.
    Indeed, I see how they play on the scriptures. My people of color tell me the same thing over and over again... what diffference does it make. If it didn't make a difference - 'they' the powers that be would have presented the truth to us. Did you ever see the movie the Ten Commandments? Did you notice how 'they' skipped the part where Moses's hand turned white?

Exodus 4:
    6] And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
    [7] And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh

Now... if Moses was a white man, how could his skin turn lerous as snow (white). Furthermore, the directors had to cut this part out because they had a white man playing the part, which meant that the difference would not be visible. Furthermore, in the book of Leviticus, it talks about how leprousy is associated with whiteness.

So, in my opinion, the whole skin color issue makes a difference, and I am going to teach and share with my daughter and whoever else wants to hear - the truth. Why should she be bombarded with the images from the TEL - LIE -VISION of a white man in a white robe walking around speaking to a group of white people.

You wrote:

Northern Israel had the 10 tribes and Southern Israel was made up of 2 (Judah and Benjamin).
    OOOOPPPssss!!! My bad! Thank you for the edification, and for keeping me on my toes I totally forgot that Benjamin was included - I just looked it up, and confirmed it. However, Levi was there, too. Israelites needed the priests to perform their ceremonies (High Holy Days, etc.) So one part of Levi went to the North, and the other to the South.

As far as your comment about the present day Jews are concerned, the Ashkenazites are concerned I have heard the same thing about their identity. So I purchased the book, "History of Edom and Khazaria" , and I am presently reading it. I plan on cross referencing and reading more books about Israelites, Edom, and Khazaria (Ashkenazites).

Now, as far as the Ethiopian Judahites are concerned, they are fortunate in the sense that they can actually trace their roots back to Israel, Jacob, and Abraham. They know who they are, and so does the world - indeed. "They" cannot take that (their identity) away from them, like they did us. But I'm coming up, and my eyes have been opened, and I'm going for this ride (I recieved the truth, now I am expounding on it).

As far as the other true Israelites are concerned, the scriptures speaks of who they are to this present day.
    They are right here, my brother.

On a personal note, sounds like your name is a cultural one. Care to share it's meaning or transliteration?

10. Chandra

Chandra Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Samuari, thank you for your input, your correction, as well as your concerns and warnings.
    They have been acknowledged, you have expressed your opinions, and you are entitled to them, however, I won't waste your time nor mine and pursue this conversation with YOU any further.

Peace be with you.