Black Spirituality Religion : ADAM AND EVE. Please be honest and answer this.

DA BROTHER LOVE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 30, 2004
"God" is a perfect and honest "God", right?

He is a "God" without sin, right?

Since "God" is without sin, then he is unable to tell a lie, right?

I mean if he was to ever tell us a lie, that would make him a sinner, right?

Ok riddle me this. Lets go back to the story of Adam and Eve. Adam is told by God not to eat from the tree of "knowledge of good and evil". Lets look at this concept:

"Knowledge of good and evil"

Since when does it become a sin to have knowledge of yourself? We are sinners whether we know it or not, no? So why would it bother "God" for us to know about ourselves?

Why is that considered a sin in "God"s eyes?

To withold the truth from someone would be to decieve a person, no?

Decieving a person is just the same as lying to a person, no?

So if you know the truth about someone, and you deliberately keep it away from them, is that not withholding the truth? Is that not deception?

The Bible tells you itself, REPEATEDLY that Satan is a liar, and that he would even disguise himself as the light in order to decieve Gods people.

The edited Bible= who's version of the Bible? Hmmmmmmmmm. :pimp

The sooner you find the answer to this riddle, the closer you so-called Christians are to discovering who is the God that you truly serve.

Peace, Bra. Welcome

I would personally choose to hold fast my judgment of that which is that much higher than me.
If I was told directly to hold tight and not to be tempted, then I'd humbly comply. There are plenty of places that you can venture that Angels themselves wouldn't go.
All in due time, IF in due time.

We can't go off of half truths of what someone else gave us and then pass judgment based on those words and those words alone. That's a trap in itself.
It's like answering "how long have you been gay?" There's not enough info to articulate an adequate response. So the wise man chooses not to answer the question. But rather to ask/search for more information.

In light of the above suboptimal analogy :x: , another that can be drawn from Star Wars is when Anakin is seduced by the dark side. Sidious told him that he should know the force in its entirety, and that the Jedi’s were keeping truths from him. Anakin fell victim and was too weak to resist. That was his downfall.
He didn't want to take his time and go through the proper rights of initiation. Again, "Fools rush in where Angels dare not tread."

Da Brother Love:

Hi Brother and welcome:

I mean if he was to ever tell us a lie, that would make him a sinner, right?

Ok riddle me this. Lets go back to the story of Adam and Eve. Adam is told by God not to eat from the tree of "knowledge of good and evil". Lets look at this concept:
Your concept of GOD (The GOD manifested in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures) is kinda limited because you try to view HIM or IT through the eyes of mainstream perception. It took me about 2 years to truly exorcise the western philosophy because it is everywhere you look and our own people are trapped into teach the philosophy of the slave master.

In my personal understanding of GOD and through my study of several religions GOD would be Pure Energy that performs what is necessary to maintain a whole. In order to sustain that existence the Energy would have to be Supreme and One. Answer your questions through this perfect understanding:
Depends on the condition of the system.

Depends on the condition of the system.

You perceive GOD wrong to ask that question. Look at it like this…..Everything GOD Speaks with HIS own Breath, in HIS own Specific Words becomes a Truth and Reality. Speaking is how GOD creates the future thus GOD is incapable of telling a lie directly to a human being.

Since when does it become a sin to have knowledge of yourself? We are sinners whether we know it or not, no? So why would it bother "God" for us to know about ourselves?
The sin was not what the tree revealed, the sin was disobeying the Voice of GOD.

So if you know the truth about someone, and you deliberately keep it away from them, is that not withholding the truth?
Not if there is no other way to explain that Truth to the human mind. Even when the Old Testament reveal to us in plain wording and outright information such as this.

KJV:
Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Bible:
There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

The word “Nefilim” means “Fallen” which clearly informs us that it was entities referred to as Sons of GOD that became the Fallen. Yet we continue to have people in the earth that serve, worship, praise and uplift a confessed Son of GOD because they are confused or simply reject GOD for the Son, just as Adam rejected GOD for Eve, just as Eve rejected GOD for Temptation.

So it don’t matter how GOD reveals HIS Truth, you will always have people to reject it in order to justify their service to the demigods, Sons of GOD; even Lucifer and or a derivatives of GOD.

This is GOD’s Glorious plan to separate humans between those that would rebel and corrupt HIM and those that will not, those that will obey.

In the words of the illustrious Dr. Welsing

the Adam and Eve myth is centered around a little white lie told by the Hellenized Jews to the nefarious Greeks: Complete-shame-of-their-leprous- white-bodies :pool:

Adam and Eve is an allegoric tale for the white man and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the African God Consciousness of Knowledge of Self!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back