Black Entertainment : Actress Leslie Jones decides to return to Twitter after two day leave

nilevalley

PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
She is talented dark and lovely. In spite of all of this gold Leslie Jones was attacked by trolls on twitter. They posted reference to her being ape-like. It upset her to the point that she decided
to cancel her account with twitter. A leave that only lasted 2 days. I am glad she changed her
mind and returned.

She is back for the fight. For that I am very glad. We need her to stand up white racist trolls and we need her to stand up to black brainwashed color struck trolls. Why? because Leslie represents millions of black women including myself, who share her physical bearing of dark skin hue and full African facial
features and course hair texture.

We need her to stare color bias straight in face and tell people afflicted with this disease to F--- off
if she stays strong then she will continue to be our role model and pave the way for future dark skinned women to walk the road of celebrity with heads held high full of great confidence.
We love you Leslie Jones forever:blowkiss:

http://www.etonline.com/news/193824...iumphant_twitter_return_after_racist_attacks/

She's the real deal, for sure:

1280_leslie_jones_getty545761082.jpg

She is talented dark and lovely. In spite of all of this gold Leslie Jones was attacked by trolls on twitter. They posted reference to her being ape-like. It upset her to the point that she decided
to cancel her account with twitter. A leave that only lasted 2 days. I am glad she changed her
mind and returned.

She is back for the fight. For that I am very glad. We need her to stand up white racist trolls and we need her to stand up to black brainwashed color struck trolls. Why? because Leslie represents millions of black women including myself, who share her physical bearing of dark skin hue and full African facial
features and course hair texture.

We need her to stare color bias straight in face and tell people afflicted with this disease to F--- off
if she stays strong then she will continue to be our role model and pave the way for future dark skinned women to walk the road of celebrity with heads held high full of great confidence.
We love you Leslie Jones forever:blowkiss:

http://www.etonline.com/news/193824...iumphant_twitter_return_after_racist_attacks/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back