Destee Network : Act Now! Before You Lose Your Retirement Money

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Bhute, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Bhute

Bhute New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I pulled this article from one of the sites. I think it is an article that every working individual should read.

Act Now! Before You Lose Your Retirement Money

By James Hart
    Man can live and satisfy his wants only by ceaseless labor; by the ceaseless application of his faculties to natural resources. This process is the origin of property. But it is also true that a man may live and satisfy his wants by seizing and consuming the products of the labor of others. This process is the origin of plunder. Now, since man is naturally inclined to avoid pain--and since labor is pain in itself--it follows that men will resort to plunder whenever plunder is easier than work. When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it. (The Law, Frederic Bastiat, Economist & Statesman, June 1850)

To cover-up their failed economic policies, corruption, and prevarications, U.S. politicians have decided to "plunder" your retirement money and the heist has begun.

A Body of Evidence

In Mid-November of 1995, an interest payment of $25 billion was owed on an array of government Treasury bills, bonds, and notes. Nevertheless, the government didn't have the money because they had reached their debt limit of $4.9 trillion (set by Congress) and therefore couldn't borrow it. Consequently, U.S. Treasury Secretary, Robert Rubin, under questionable authority resorted to plunder and dipped into two civil service pension funds and paid the government's debts. At the time, Rubin said, "This is no way for a nation to manage its financial affairs." However, by March of 1996, Rubin had taken $61 billion from employee retirement plans and replaced the money with non-interest bearing, IOUs. Moreover, no date has been set to pay this pension money back. And since then:
    • Connecticut, has plundered over $600 million in pension contributions scheduled for 1996-2000 to balance their budget.
    • New Jersey, took $2.4 billion in pension funds to cover promised income tax cuts.
    • Millions of dollars have been improperly withheld from employee retirement and savings plans, nationwide!
    At the time, the Labor Department had expected more than 1,700 companies to use a six-month amnesty period to repay millions of dollars improperly withheld from their workers' 401(K) pension plans. Worse, Labor department officials are afraid that these violations may be more wide spread. Lynn Dudley, (Vice-President of the Association of Private Pension and Welfare Plans) said that: "People are scared and say, `I won't give them my money.'"
    An editorial in the Wall Street Journal, entitled, "The Ultimate Raid" identifies Assistant Treasury Secretary for Economic Policy and one-time Federal Reserve nominee, Ms. Alicia Munnell, as the architect of the coming attack on your retirement benefits. In her report, "Current Taxation of Qualified Pension Plans: Has The Time Come?" Munnell attacks the tax deductibility of pension benefits and proposes a 15% up-front tax to generate billions in revenue for Washington politicians.

If this proposal is ever implemented, it will be the greatest theft of private wealth by any government in world history. Presently, one in five pension plans is seriously under-funded and American workers, don't even know it.

"How many ways can the government lighten your wallet? The list is long, but a new threat just arrived, your pension is now at risk." -(Jim Saxton, N.J. Congressman)

A + B = Security, Wealth, and Your Legacy!

• For maximum privacy, profit, and asset protection against government plunder: set-up your own family limited partnership, corporation, limited liability company, and domestic or foreign trust account.
    • Hire a competent financial advisor/mentor--then, setup your own self-directed profit-sharing plan. It will generate new wealth and "interest" income for you and your family.
    In the future, expect more sophistry and pathetic con-jobs from federal and state politicians who are scheming to steal your retirement money. Nevertheless, remember this: plunder is what most politicians do--you can never satisfy their insatiable hunger for your money--and ultimately, the responsibility to get control of your finances and manage your affairs, is yours.

"People always have been and they always will be the stupid victims of deceit and self-deception in politics." -(Nikolai Lenin)

James Hart is chief economist at Credit Suisse Acceptance Trust International, and author of the blockbuster, new bestseller entitled: Diary Of An Investment Banker. His shrewd business and investment advice is sought after by millionaires and anyone who wants to be one. To get free information or answers to your financial questions like how to retire rich in 3.7 years, fire-off an email to [email protected].

Copyright 2002, efobi.com. All Rights Reserved.

<<< Re-edited by Destee - Mr. Hart does give us permission to post his articles here. Thank you Bhute and Mr. Hart! :heart: >>>

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Bhute,

Welcome and thank you for joining us. Unfortunately, copyrighted articles (owned by someone other than the Member) are not allowed to be posted in this forum. Nor are telephone numbers and addresses (Forum Rules).

What you could do is share the jist of the article with us (in your own words) and include a link to it on the owner's site so we can read it in its entirety (and give them additional traffic).

Many people get paid for writing articles, stories, poetry, etc., and we here at Destee don't want to hinder that by giving their work away for free.

You're new here, so you probably didn't know these things. I'm going to edit the above article (hopefully you'll add a link directly to it, as the Family would no doubt be interested in what you are sharing).

Please stay and continue to share.

Much Love and Peace,

Destee

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I welcome thee within

as one of da moderators in flight
    i bounced upon u wit warm welcomes
    to destee's place where u can share
    do give a link so da family can see as
    i welcome thee:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Bhute and Mr. Hart!

I received the following email from Mr. Hart ...

Hi Destee,

I, hereby, grant you permission to post any of my copywritten articles or press releases onto your very fine website. Moreover, I have authorized Bhute'/Earthgirl, to post on my behalf.

To your next $$$million$$$...

Always,

James Hart

Thank you Bhute and Mr. Hart! I have put the article back up in its entirety!!!! I'm honored to have it here. :)