Black Relationships : Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man?

make no mistake, this is another hustliing ploy by steve harvey.. to make dough
He saw an opportunity to make dough, and he went for it, and it's working...

what people fail to realize is that the content whether it be legit or not doesn't matter, it's to reinforce the black gender war, and make $$$$$

When asked why he doesn't give the fellas advice; he replied "Men don't buy books". Which implies he's going for the dough..and oh yeah steve, men by books, just not garbage ones.

See tyler Perry

PS what exactly qualifies steve harvey to give women advice?
Hasn't he been twice divorced, cheated on his ex wife with his current wife..AND tricked her out of any compensation in divorce court...

My problem with him is he thinks that all men think and act as he does, a rotten cheatin, ignorant neeeeegro...

And the truth is, he doesn't speak for me...and reading and believing that garbage of a book will have females trying to fit good men in a steve harvey template..which will ruin things even farther.

Bro MrLegend.....

Don't buy the book...Yes he did put it out there to make money...but only after as he said, and if you believe it, the Sisters told him to do it....soooooooooo hey I'd do it to. He'd be doing it on his show for free..why not get paid for doing the same thing? If there is a market for it. To me thats common sense. OK let me break it down to you this way... I know brothers that for years they have been giving us their view points on how to enlighten our people..then these same people tell him he should write a book. Is he not to do it for fear of looking like a sale out.... I don't think so. Is he not to do it for fear of his past life of when he was not enlighten himself? Again I don't think so...He's doing it because those same people that he had been enlightening for free show him how to make some money at it. To tell the truth, I see nothing wrong with that...so with this I ask you. Are books just a ploy to make money? Or should they all be banned or givin away for free?

Lilpea :1on1:

yo you're kidding right

make no mistake, this is another hustliing ploy by steve harvey.. to make dough
He saw an opportunity to make dough, and he went for it, and it's working...

how can you be mad? isn't "opportunity" the great amerikkkan way?

and for you to say it's a hustling ploy, he was asked to write a book

and another question

WHO ISN'T HUSTLING OUT HERE?

:uhh:

um

PS what exactly qualifies steve harvey to give women advice?
Hasn't he been twice divorced, cheated on his ex wife with his current wife..AND tricked her out of any compensation in divorce court...

maybe he learned a couple of things along the way
that he didn't know then but he knows now

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back