Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

have patience brother

kemetkind said:
Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?

peace brother

do not allow small things such as an discussion about the euro dollar persuade you form reaching the altimate goal which to learn your true connection to the source. This true connection only deals with things that exist when they can be seen or unseen. all of the manifestations of the creator that have a weight must be understoond for the creator to be understood. They are several interpretations based upon the image nation of men. chocolate can not be created only subsets there of artifical etc. There are not subsitutes for the facts and the truth. none of these men are perfect sir. It is up to you to read and study and learn as much as you can before your fire is out and it is someone else turn. do not get side track by mundane things such as a prediction. He is certainly not the only author you are going to digest during your study. do not look for some one to follow keep in search of knowlege read anything by a black man u can. the stronger your base becomes it does not matter what the opinions of other scholars are. It will be time for you to make your own conclusions about your truth system-maat-. We have a long but strenous journey ahead. If you are not comfortable continue to study not ask questions and the answer will come. Good luck sir the journey is yet far. mr amen provides a through explanation on the subject however he is just one version of many. man is only one of the manifestation of the creator there is so much yet to learn. hotep wadu brother

kemetkind said:
Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Some relevant Info:

#1) RUNA (Ra Un Nefer Amen, abbreviated) did not create the MESUSH NETUT (Oracle), he simply lives by it.

#2) Metu Neter (the book) was written in 1994. Thus, the contextual reference is dated, and written post facto.

#3) Events are still in motion. Just because we have not witnessed the end, does not mean that the end is not coming. This speaks for all things, not just the EU.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

I do not have Metu Neter in front of me, but based on the context that I can recall from the book, in tandem to what you have stated here, nothing is incongruent.

Nothing has been stated that the EU and subsequent systems were going to fall in 1992......Only that it would mark the beginning of the end, on many levels.

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?

Yes.

Many times, the oracle has been validated in my own personal life. Further, each time I have sought to go against the warnings I have received, the results have proven disastrous.

I have seen the very same thing happen for others in my immediate sphere as well.

Further, it is a myth, that these practices were banned, especially when they were furthered posthumous, by the "one true king of Kemet".

The Bible (both testaments) speaks of casting lots throughout the entire history of the Biblical world.

If such a practice was banned, why did every single Priest of Hebraic law, from Moses to Jesus, and even Paul, continue to endorse and condone it?

Oracles are a part of virtually all ATR's. In addition, there is I-CHING, the Hopi Medicine wheel, and even Astrology that are oracles.

Oftentimes, it is not the ORACLE that is inaccurate, but rather those who seek to interpret its meanings; we who are often looking for immediate answers to not-so-immediate issues, or think on a linnear level, when the Oracle (whichever one we utilize) operates on a cosmological, and therefore multi-dimensional level.

Brother SAMI's info is a perfect indicator of this.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
Metu Neter (the book) was written in 1994. Thus, the contextual reference is dated, and written post facto.
Actually, Samurai, it's volume 2 that was published in 1994. Vol 1, in which the prediction was made, was published in 1990, 2 years before the EU got off the ground. Thus the prediction (along with the indicators-difficulties due to lack of unity [from tribalism], poor planning, etc) is what made me sit up and take notice when I first read the book in '99. As I indicated before, I followed development of the EU for several years, so I already knew the extent of european tribalism that has so far made it such a bumpy road for them.
Further, it is a myth, that these practices were banned, especially when they were furthered posthumous, by the "one true king of Kemet".

The Bible (both testaments) speaks of casting lots throughout the entire history of the Biblical world.

If such a practice was banned, why did every single Priest of Hebraic law, from Moses to Jesus, and even Paul, continue to endorse and condone it?

This is true. The oracle they used was the Urim and Thummim, defined as "A method for inquiring of the God of Israel that was kept part of the priestly garments..."

"...the Urim and Thummim was only used for questions of grave importance, usually connected to the function of the state, such as whether and when to go to war, though there is one passage in Numbers that hints at the possibility it was used for more mundane questions, such as resolving difficult legal questions."

The full text of this article describing the oracle used in the Old Testament can be found at http://www.pantheon.org/articles/u/urim_and_thummim.html

Many times, the oracle has been validated in my own personal life. Further, each time I have sought to go against the warnings I have received, the results have proven disastrous.I have seen the very same thing happen for others in my immediate sphere as well.
The family member (a niece) I referred to above has been having a difficult time due to not following the counsel given, namely to 1) slow down, get a life plan together & get herself organized and focused; 2) stop spending money like there's no tomorrow-her nearly $100K inheritance is almost gone after a little more than a year, and she has nothing to show for it). I constantly point out to her things that relate to the reading she received and show her how this is playing out in her life in real time.

Incidentally, several weeks ago I used the I Ching & Metu Neter oracles to gain insight into a potentially problematic situation at work. The I Ching counsel indicated that someone was trying to undermine the credibility of one of the other employees. The Metu Neter counsel indicated that I was to remain upbeat, as one of the Sheps had my back. My actions were scrutinized by the risk management department since I was 'captain of the ship' so to speak. As it turned out, we had a meeting and reviewed some documents in which we learned that yes, a vicious and unfounded accusation had been leveled at one of the employees who had been following my orders, and which had the potential of causing serious legal difficulties if it were true. Needless to say, it was helpful to have that kind of insight going into the meeting. Both of us came away unscathed.

Sami_RaMaati said:
Actually, Samurai, it's volume 2 that was published in 1994. Vol 1, in which the prediction was made, was published in 1990, 2 years before the EU got off the ground. Thus the prediction (along with the indicators-difficulties due to lack of unity [from tribalism], poor planning, etc) is what made me sit up and take notice when I first read the book in '99. As I indicated before, I followed development of the EU for several years, so I already knew the extent of european tribalism that has so far made it such a bumpy road for them.

You're absolutely correct, Brother, I stand corrected. I did have Volume #2 in mind when I stated that.

This is true. The oracle they used was the Urim and Thummim, defined as "A method for inquiring of the God of Israel that was kept part of the priestly garments..."

"...the Urim and Thummim was only used for questions of grave importance, usually connected to the function of the state, such as whether and when to go to war, though there is one passage in Numbers that hints at the possibility it was used for more mundane questions, such as resolving difficult legal questions."

The full text of this article describing the oracle used in the Old Testament can be found at http://www.pantheon.org/articles/u/urim_and_thummim.html

True indeed, and even further info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_and_Thummim#Device_or_process

Device or process
Because the words Urim and Thummim are plural and in most cases do not connote an object, the device or process could be referred to as Urim and Thummim rather than "the" Urim and Thummim (Hebrew: האורים והתמים, Standard haʾUrim vəhaTummim Tiberian hāʾÛrîm wəhatTummîm; Arabic: الاوريم والتميم al-Ūrīm waʾaṯ-Ṯummīm).

According to the teachings of Judaism, a small parchment with God's holy name, the Tetragrammaton, inscribed on it was slipped into an opening under the Urim and Thummim on the high priest's breast plate, which caused the breastplate to "glow" and thereby "transmit messages" from God to the Children of Israel.

Some scholars have suggested "the" Urim and Thummim consists of two crystals; however, the precise nature of the medium is unknown to most secular scholars. According to the Hebrew Bible, stones used for "an" Urim and Thummim were kept in the breastplate of Aaron, the brother of Moses. (In Mormonism, Joseph Smith, Jr.'s Urim and Thummim consisted of "two transparent stones set in the rim of a [silver] bow fastened to a breast plate" (History of the Church 4:537).

More recent scholars have pointed to the plural nature of the words to argue that there wasn't "a" certain device, but rather Urim and Thummim was the process or procedure priests used in the casting of lots and some sort of stones or jewels would be the medium. Others have pointed out that the words "Urim and Thummim," in the Hebrew, begin with the first letter (aleph, א) and the final letter (tav, ת) of the Hebrew alphabet, respectively, and have suggested that the device contained these and perhaps other letters of the Hebrew alphabet, which were used as lots to determine the response of the oracle.

There is some evidence that Urim and Thummim were/was used as a lot that provided "yes" or "no" answers, depending upon whether the Urim or the Thummim came into play, as manipulated by a Hebrew oracle. There is also evidence that the medium was used as an ordeal to establish a person's guilt or innocence.

The Septuagint text and the Masoretic text differ in the area of I Samuel 14:41. MT separates a casting of lots with using the UT, and the LXX appears to treat both as the same. Note the clear differences in these translations,

"Then Saul said, 'O Lord, God of Israel, why have you not answered your servant this day? If the guilt is in me or in Jonathan my son, O Lord, God of Israel, give Urim; and if you indicate that it is in the people of Israel, give Thummim.' And Jonathan and Saul were taken, but the people escaped." I Sam14:41 (LXX)

"And he said to all Israel, 'You will be to one side, and I and my son Jonathan will be to one side." And the people answered Saul, "Do what is good in your eyes.' And Saul said to the Lord God of Israel, "Give a perfect lot," whereupon Jonathan and Saul were taken, and the people escaped. And Saul said, "Cast lots between me and Jonathan my son;" and Jonathan was taken." 1 Samuel 14:40-42 (MT)

It is stated in the Scriptures (concerning this account), that God did not answer Saul by the UT that day (verse 37), so Saul resorted to the casting of lots instead. The casting of lots (see Leviticus 16:8) should always be viewed as distinct from the function of the UT. While the use of lots can only give a yes or no answer, we find one instance when the UT was consulted where a whole conversation took place.

The family member (a niece) I referred to above has been having a difficult time due to not following the counsel given, namely to 1) slow down, get a life plan together & get herself organized and focused; 2) stop spending money like there's no tomorrow-her nearly $100K inheritance is almost gone after a little more than a year, and she has nothing to show for it). I constantly point out to her things that relate to the reading she received and show her how this is playing out in her life in real time.

Incidentally, several weeks ago I used the I Ching & Metu Neter oracles to gain insight into a potentially problematic situation at work. The I Ching counsel indicated that someone was trying to undermine the credibility of one of the other employees. The Metu Neter counsel indicated that I was to remain upbeat, as one of the Sheps had my back. My actions were scrutinized by the risk management department since I was 'captain of the ship' so to speak. As it turned out, we had a meeting and reviewed some documents in which we learned that yes, a vicious and unfounded accusation had been leveled at one of the employees who had been following my orders, and which had the potential of causing serious legal difficulties if it were true. Needless to say, it was helpful to have that kind of insight going into the meeting. Both of us came away unscathed.

A very insightful story.

Here's a couple of mine:

There was this Sister here, who was expecting child, and asked the Sheqhet to act as Mid-Wife......After doing a reading, the Sheqhet instructed the sister that it might be in the best interest of her and her unborn child to have the child at a conventional hospital..

The Sister was upset at the notion (we all know how we feel about the White man's hospitals)....And decided to hire someone else to serve as Mid-Wife...

Lo and behold, the sister not only lost the child, but because of so many complications, she also nearly lost her life........And, in the end, ended up losing all ability to have children.

This might have been circumvented, had she been at a hospital where the proper staff and resources been available to her, as the Sheqhet and the Oracle had instructed her.

Regarding myself, I have always sought the counsel of the ORACLE for only 2 reasons:

*My personal (Love) life

*My endeavors of relocation

For both these consultations, the response from the Oracle (no matter who is doing the Divination for me) is always the same:

AUSAR-HOTEP and TEHUTI-HOTEP.

For so long (YEARS), I have attempted to forego these readings, and "make a go at it" on my own.

The results of this have been repeatedly disastrous, and it is actually only recently that I have been striving to heed the wise counsel that I have and do receive.

HOTEPU

Deu 18:
20: But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21: And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22: When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.