Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?
This post isn't aging well in light of Brexit and even now the value of the euro has fallen under the dollar..

Did the Oracle prediction give a timeline?