Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

Amnat77 said:
I currently live in Europe, ( London) although the British economy is strong; there has been a mass migration of people from the EU to England, because of poor economic and political strife in their respective countries....This sudden influx of people is draining England's resources and it's social programs... The NHS (british health care system) is almost bankrupt..nurses..doctors are loosing jobs, pay cuts is rampant; it has actually gotten to the point were Nurses and Doctors are leaving England for America and the carribbean......

There is talk in the british paliment, about restricting imigration from the EU...now this thier own people we are talking about so you Africans have no chance...

I don't know if my point is significant to the matter being discussed....i just want to share my experience, and what i have seen so far in Europe...

Amnat77 I do see your point as germaine to the thread; first-hand or primary observation is usually preferrable to all others.

Even though I initially intepreted RUNA's Euro prophecies as problematic, I think the explanations given by Sami_Ramaati, Samurai and MenNefer pretty much cleared it up (for me at least).

Regardless, the ultimate goal of my original post was to query whether proponents actually utilized the oracle referenced in the Metu Neter.

I have read RUNA's texts and have undertaken (limited) attempts at mystical experience, but I have not delved into the oracle, feeling I need further preparation/study before diving in.

Amnat77 said:
I currently live in Europe, ( London) although the British economy is strong; there has been a mass migration of people from the EU to England, because of poor economic and political strife in their respective countries....This sudden influx of people is draining England's resources and it's social programs... The NHS (british health care system) is almost bankrupt..nurses..doctors are loosing jobs, pay cuts is rampant; it has actually gotten to the point were Nurses and Doctors are leaving England for America and the carribbean......

There is talk in the british paliment, about restricting imigration from the EU...now this thier own people we are talking about so you Africans have no chance...

I don't know if my point is significant to the matter being discussed....i just want to share my experience, and what i have seen so far in Europe...

Your comment is very relevant to the thread. It always helps to see things from an insider's point of view. Thanks for your input.

Can you say which of the EU countries these people are coming from?

Is there any predominant racial make-up of the immigrants to the UK?

kemetkind said:
Amnat77 I do see your point as germaine to the thread; first-hand or primary observation is usually preferrable to all others.

Even though I initially intepreted RUNA's Euro prophecies as problematic, I think the explanations given by Sami_Ramaati, Samurai and MenNefer pretty much cleared it up (for me at least).

Regardless, the ultimate goal of my original post was to query whether proponents actually utilized the oracle referenced in the Metu Neter.

I have read RUNA's texts and have undertaken (limited) attempts at mystical experience, but I have not delved into the oracle, feeling I need further preparation/study before diving in.

Habari Gana! Hetepu! Happy New Year! (And all that good stuff).

FYI: I plan to get back to the Metu Neter discussion threads you initiated in the coming weeks. The past couple of months have been extremely busy for me, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Sami_RaMaati said:
Your comment is very relevant to the thread. It always helps to see things from an insider's point of view. Thanks for your input.

Can you say which of the EU countries these people are coming from?

Is there any predominant racial make-up of the immigrants to the UK?

Kosovo, Poland, Ukraine...mostly Eastern European countries...so White, it virtualy impossible for Africans to come to the UK.