Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by kemetkind, Oct 15, 2006.

1. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Now you see why the last pure African bloodline of the Pharaoh, Priest and Military; of our ancient African Government of Kemet banned these types of religious practices in Kemet.

This is an absolute Historical known.

3. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    Yes. The "reality" is not as real as it appears. I followed the pre-launch and launch of the EU from around 1990 to its official launch in '92, and stopped following it sometime in the mid 90's because I could see that these white europeans were no better at getting their act together than anyone else. Mind you, this was about 7 or 8 years before I had heard of Metu Neter, the Metu Neter oracle, or Ra Un Nefer Amen. They (members of the EU) were having all kinds of difficulties getting their stuff together due to the very issues highlighted by the Metu Neter oracle (tribalism leading to inability to meaningfully unify, poor planning, inability to put the correct structure in place), and are still having significant problems to this day.

Following are some excerpts from publications in Europe, Asia and the US highlighting current problems the EU continues to experience.

From the Max Planck Institute

http://www.mpg.de/english/illustrat...edia/mpResearch/2005/heft04/4_05MPR_14_18.pdf (need adobe acrobat reader to access)

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...opean+union+discord&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=25 (same article in HTML format, but doesn't look as neat as in pdf format)

Excerpts from the Max Planck Institute article are as follows (spring 2005):

"The European Union's plans are in shambles: all hopes for a swift ratification of the treaty establishing a constitution for Europe were dashed when the populations of Holland and France handed down a "no" vote in their national referenda in May and June. And just a few days later, heads of state government were unable to agree on a financial budget for the years 2007 to 2013. Armin Schaefer believes that the causes of this European crisis lie in the inadequacies of the EU political system, which impede deeper integration..."

"...The European Union fosters the schizophrenic tendencies of government representatives: the new aims announced and the resolute action demanded at the EU level one day are promptly ignored the very next morning when it suits their purpose. It was the intention of the EU states to jointly become the most competitive economic area worldwide – yet so far they are the world champions at nothing more than making announcements..."

"...The inadequacies of the EU political system lend themselves to crises of legitimization that endanger the progress of integration. The EU in its present form was ill prepared for expansion and unable to manage deeper integration. Unfortunately, the convention that negotiated the treaty establishing the constitution did not come up with a convincing answer to this problem..."

From Duetsche Welle, a German Publication, there is a discussion in the second part of the article about infighting among EU members over intra-european union protectionism:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1943019,00.html

From the Tapei Times we have this:

EU faces discord over constitution

"The EU faces months of divisive wrangling over its first ever constitution after EU leaders starkly failed this weekend to hide their differences on key issues -- crucially centred on who holds the bloc's reins of power."

The full article can be read here:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2003/10/06/2003070627

From The Atlantic Online we have this introductory excerpt (to access the full article you must be a subscriber, but I think you can get the gist of what they're saying here):

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200506u/fb2005-06-10

Union Blues

Double votes of "no" on the European Union constitution last week in France and the Netherlands, followed by a suspended referendum in Britain, have thrown the EU into a crisis. Many analysts are blaming poor economic conditions for the votes against the EU, suggesting that French voters are punishing their incumbents for high unemployment by rejecting the constitution. Others suggest that voters are speaking out against an EU directed primarily by politicians without input from the people. Many Dutch voters, for example, were angry that their government accepted the euro and approved many new EU members without putting the questions to the electorate. Over the past several years, The Atlantic has published a number of articles dealing with these very tensions and exploring the reasons the European Union might fail, or succeed.

Yes I can. A few examples are as follows:

I had a reading done last year about my sister who had recently passed away. The priestess who interpreted my reading told me about a conversation that my sister and I had just two weeks before she passed away. How could she have known what we talked about in a hospital room with only the two of us present?

In the February of 2003, we (AAS) were preparing for our annual retreat in Virginia. This was the 30th anniversary, so there was a 2 or 3 day major celebration to be held in New York city during the weekend of August 15-17, after which time we all were to get on buses and ride down to Virginia for the rest of the week. Several traditional West Afrikan spiritual leaders (Akan, etc) were scheduled to join us for the celebration in New York. We made deposits on food and lodging in Feb or March, some 5 or 6 months prior to the event. A number of spiritual readings using the Metu Neter oracle were done to gauge the success of the weekend in New York. The readings showed that something ugly was going to happen that weekend, so the celebration was cancelled, the Afrikan leaders were contacted and told not to come, and all deposit monies were returned in full. Do you remember what was going on in New York the weekend of Aug 15-17, 2003? How could the oracle have known that something funky was going to jump off at that location at that time, 5 months in advance?

A relative of mine, who is as Sahu and hedonistic as they come, had a Metu Neter oracle reading done this past spring and was so amazed that the priest who did the reading knew so many details about her based on the reading that she was on the phone that same day telling her friends. I saw the reading, and yeah, it was dead on the money.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    i have been disappointed with the metu neter oracle and the I ching as well.
    in philly they mostly use the I ching.

i just do the meditations.

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    We must learn to read Medu Neteru from a Correct Scorce*

Hotep

Think about it...if the enemy wishes to distroy "Us"...(And they most definately do)...why wouldn't they seek to corrupt our ancesteral sacrit writings by any means nessasary while we were (Sleep) in slavery? There are "Original" sacrit writings found in the "Elite" europians homes...in private collections and in their "museums" ware (You) are not allowed to see or touch any of them. They have been collecting what is rightfuly ours for thousands of years while we were keep ignorant and only now begining to "Wake Up" to find ourselves "Mis-Guided" to find for our selves to put the puzzle back together with out a real clue of what to do about all of the "Missing" peices of the puzzle of our lost "Spirituality" and knowledge of who we really are as "Humans".

There are exceptions..."But" most are also struggeling to also find their correct way to the "Path" of restoreation of what is "Real" and not "Corrupted". But "Think"...if we are ever going to learn the pure and un-tampered with by the corrupting europians...then we must find a way to get ourself "Initiated" into one of the so-called "Mystery - Systems" that is only authinticly tought in the Holy so-called African Bush. For those who are learned...we know that the "Dogon" are the same "Prist" class that lived during the time of Antiquity during the time of our "Most" ancient ancestors. Every socalled African through out Africa knows this to be true except "We" who have forgotten every thing we use to "Know". If we are going to ever learn to know what is Medu Neteru...then we must take advantage of learning how to Read, Write, Speak it as our "Divine" African (Kemetic) ancestors did...don't you think??
    Unfortunatly we think today that we can pick and choose like we are use to doing when it comes to the euro-Church (with its over 666 different denominations to choose from) that they gave us during our sleep and ignorance...this is a grave error for those who find it not easy to let go of this line of thinking. Remember: "The Truth Fits Like A Glove"...it is your Nature! You don't have to or will ever be ask to do that thing that is un-natural to the human when it comes to the Truth. Seek out a Master of the Craft if you think you are "Ready"...http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Ase`

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    have patience brother

peace brother

do not allow small things such as an discussion about the euro dollar persuade you form reaching the altimate goal which to learn your true connection to the source. This true connection only deals with things that exist when they can be seen or unseen. all of the manifestations of the creator that have a weight must be understoond for the creator to be understood. They are several interpretations based upon the image nation of men. chocolate can not be created only subsets there of artifical etc. There are not subsitutes for the facts and the truth. none of these men are perfect sir. It is up to you to read and study and learn as much as you can before your fire is out and it is someone else turn. do not get side track by mundane things such as a prediction. He is certainly not the only author you are going to digest during your study. do not look for some one to follow keep in search of knowlege read anything by a black man u can. the stronger your base becomes it does not matter what the opinions of other scholars are. It will be time for you to make your own conclusions about your truth system-maat-. We have a long but strenous journey ahead. If you are not comfortable continue to study not ask questions and the answer will come. Good luck sir the journey is yet far. mr amen provides a through explanation on the subject however he is just one version of many. man is only one of the manifestation of the creator there is so much yet to learn. hotep wadu brother

7. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Some relevant Info:

#1) RUNA (Ra Un Nefer Amen, abbreviated) did not create the MESUSH NETUT (Oracle), he simply lives by it.

#2) Metu Neter (the book) was written in 1994. Thus, the contextual reference is dated, and written post facto.

#3) Events are still in motion. Just because we have not witnessed the end, does not mean that the end is not coming. This speaks for all things, not just the EU.

I do not have Metu Neter in front of me, but based on the context that I can recall from the book, in tandem to what you have stated here, nothing is incongruent.

Nothing has been stated that the EU and subsequent systems were going to fall in 1992......Only that it would mark the beginning of the end, on many levels.

Yes.

Many times, the oracle has been validated in my own personal life. Further, each time I have sought to go against the warnings I have received, the results have proven disastrous.

I have seen the very same thing happen for others in my immediate sphere as well.

Further, it is a myth, that these practices were banned, especially when they were furthered posthumous, by the "one true king of Kemet".

The Bible (both testaments) speaks of casting lots throughout the entire history of the Biblical world.

If such a practice was banned, why did every single Priest of Hebraic law, from Moses to Jesus, and even Paul, continue to endorse and condone it?

Oracles are a part of virtually all ATR's. In addition, there is I-CHING, the Hopi Medicine wheel, and even Astrology that are oracles.

Oftentimes, it is not the ORACLE that is inaccurate, but rather those who seek to interpret its meanings; we who are often looking for immediate answers to not-so-immediate issues, or think on a linnear level, when the Oracle (whichever one we utilize) operates on a cosmological, and therefore multi-dimensional level.

Brother SAMI's info is a perfect indicator of this.

PEACE

8. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    Actually, Samurai, it's volume 2 that was published in 1994. Vol 1, in which the prediction was made, was published in 1990, 2 years before the EU got off the ground. Thus the prediction (along with the indicators-difficulties due to lack of unity [from tribalism], poor planning, etc) is what made me sit up and take notice when I first read the book in '99. As I indicated before, I followed development of the EU for several years, so I already knew the extent of european tribalism that has so far made it such a bumpy road for them.
    This is true. The oracle they used was the Urim and Thummim, defined as "A method for inquiring of the God of Israel that was kept part of the priestly garments..."

"...the Urim and Thummim was only used for questions of grave importance, usually connected to the function of the state, such as whether and when to go to war, though there is one passage in Numbers that hints at the possibility it was used for more mundane questions, such as resolving difficult legal questions."

The full text of this article describing the oracle used in the Old Testament can be found at http://www.pantheon.org/articles/u/urim_and_thummim.html

The family member (a niece) I referred to above has been having a difficult time due to not following the counsel given, namely to 1) slow down, get a life plan together & get herself organized and focused; 2) stop spending money like there's no tomorrow-her nearly $100K inheritance is almost gone after a little more than a year, and she has nothing to show for it). I constantly point out to her things that relate to the reading she received and show her how this is playing out in her life in real time.

Incidentally, several weeks ago I used the I Ching & Metu Neter oracles to gain insight into a potentially problematic situation at work. The I Ching counsel indicated that someone was trying to undermine the credibility of one of the other employees. The Metu Neter counsel indicated that I was to remain upbeat, as one of the Sheps had my back. My actions were scrutinized by the risk management department since I was 'captain of the ship' so to speak. As it turned out, we had a meeting and reviewed some documents in which we learned that yes, a vicious and unfounded accusation had been leveled at one of the employees who had been following my orders, and which had the potential of causing serious legal difficulties if it were true. Needless to say, it was helpful to have that kind of insight going into the meeting. Both of us came away unscathed.

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    You're absolutely correct, Brother, I stand corrected. I did have Volume #2 in mind when I stated that.

True indeed, and even further info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_and_Thummim#Device_or_process

Device or process
    Because the words Urim and Thummim are plural and in most cases do not connote an object, the device or process could be referred to as Urim and Thummim rather than "the" Urim and Thummim (Hebrew: האורים והתמים, Standard haʾUrim vəhaTummim Tiberian hāʾÛrîm wəhatTummîm; Arabic: الاوريم والتميم al-Ūrīm waʾaṯ-Ṯummīm).

According to the teachings of Judaism, a small parchment with God's holy name, the Tetragrammaton, inscribed on it was slipped into an opening under the Urim and Thummim on the high priest's breast plate, which caused the breastplate to "glow" and thereby "transmit messages" from God to the Children of Israel.

Some scholars have suggested "the" Urim and Thummim consists of two crystals; however, the precise nature of the medium is unknown to most secular scholars. According to the Hebrew Bible, stones used for "an" Urim and Thummim were kept in the breastplate of Aaron, the brother of Moses. (In Mormonism, Joseph Smith, Jr.'s Urim and Thummim consisted of "two transparent stones set in the rim of a [silver] bow fastened to a breast plate" (History of the Church 4:537).

More recent scholars have pointed to the plural nature of the words to argue that there wasn't "a" certain device, but rather Urim and Thummim was the process or procedure priests used in the casting of lots and some sort of stones or jewels would be the medium. Others have pointed out that the words "Urim and Thummim," in the Hebrew, begin with the first letter (aleph, א) and the final letter (tav, ת) of the Hebrew alphabet, respectively, and have suggested that the device contained these and perhaps other letters of the Hebrew alphabet, which were used as lots to determine the response of the oracle.

There is some evidence that Urim and Thummim were/was used as a lot that provided "yes" or "no" answers, depending upon whether the Urim or the Thummim came into play, as manipulated by a Hebrew oracle. There is also evidence that the medium was used as an ordeal to establish a person's guilt or innocence.

The Septuagint text and the Masoretic text differ in the area of I Samuel 14:41. MT separates a casting of lots with using the UT, and the LXX appears to treat both as the same. Note the clear differences in these translations,

"Then Saul said, 'O Lord, God of Israel, why have you not answered your servant this day? If the guilt is in me or in Jonathan my son, O Lord, God of Israel, give Urim; and if you indicate that it is in the people of Israel, give Thummim.' And Jonathan and Saul were taken, but the people escaped." I Sam14:41 (LXX)

"And he said to all Israel, 'You will be to one side, and I and my son Jonathan will be to one side." And the people answered Saul, "Do what is good in your eyes.' And Saul said to the Lord God of Israel, "Give a perfect lot," whereupon Jonathan and Saul were taken, and the people escaped. And Saul said, "Cast lots between me and Jonathan my son;" and Jonathan was taken." 1 Samuel 14:40-42 (MT)

It is stated in the Scriptures (concerning this account), that God did not answer Saul by the UT that day (verse 37), so Saul resorted to the casting of lots instead. The casting of lots (see Leviticus 16:8) should always be viewed as distinct from the function of the UT. While the use of lots can only give a yes or no answer, we find one instance when the UT was consulted where a whole conversation took place.

A very insightful story.

Here's a couple of mine:

There was this Sister here, who was expecting child, and asked the Sheqhet to act as Mid-Wife......After doing a reading, the Sheqhet instructed the sister that it might be in the best interest of her and her unborn child to have the child at a conventional hospital..

The Sister was upset at the notion (we all know how we feel about the White man's hospitals)....And decided to hire someone else to serve as Mid-Wife...

Lo and behold, the sister not only lost the child, but because of so many complications, she also nearly lost her life........And, in the end, ended up losing all ability to have children.

This might have been circumvented, had she been at a hospital where the proper staff and resources been available to her, as the Sheqhet and the Oracle had instructed her.

Regarding myself, I have always sought the counsel of the ORACLE for only 2 reasons:

*My personal (Love) life

*My endeavors of relocation

For both these consultations, the response from the Oracle (no matter who is doing the Divination for me) is always the same:

AUSAR-HOTEP and TEHUTI-HOTEP.

For so long (YEARS), I have attempted to forego these readings, and "make a go at it" on my own.

The results of this have been repeatedly disastrous, and it is actually only recently that I have been striving to heed the wise counsel that I have and do receive.

HOTEPU

10. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Deu 18:
    20: But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
    21: And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
    22: When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metu neter

2. metu neter pdf

3. metu neter oracle cards

4. metu neter vol 1 pdf,
  5. metu neter vol 2 pdf,
  6. metu neter vol 6 pdf,
  7. Metu Neter Oracle Reading,
  8. medu neter pdf,
  9. metu neter cards,
  10. how to read metu neter,
  11. medu neter flash cards,