Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle?

kemetkind

Oct 8, 2005
Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Now you see why the last pure African bloodline of the Pharaoh, Priest and Military; of our ancient African Government of Kemet banned these types of religious practices in Kemet.

This is an absolute Historical known.

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
kemetkind said:
Ra Un Nefer Amen posits The metu neter oracle as a divine resource, yet on page 369 of Metu Neter Vol. I he attempts to establish the legitimacy of the oracle by foretelling a series of events, one of which is the coming "humiliation" for europeans as a result of the 1992 project, an initiative to create a unified internal market for western europe.

Given the relative success of that project, the dominant global position of the "EURO" currency that came of it, and the planned expansion of the number of nations belonging to the european union, what does this say of the accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle when it clearly predicted failure and humiliation?

Is there a plausible explanation for the discrepancy between the prediction and the reality?
Yes. The "reality" is not as real as it appears. I followed the pre-launch and launch of the EU from around 1990 to its official launch in '92, and stopped following it sometime in the mid 90's because I could see that these white europeans were no better at getting their act together than anyone else. Mind you, this was about 7 or 8 years before I had heard of Metu Neter, the Metu Neter oracle, or Ra Un Nefer Amen. They (members of the EU) were having all kinds of difficulties getting their stuff together due to the very issues highlighted by the Metu Neter oracle (tribalism leading to inability to meaningfully unify, poor planning, inability to put the correct structure in place), and are still having significant problems to this day.

Following are some excerpts from publications in Europe, Asia and the US highlighting current problems the EU continues to experience.

From the Max Planck Institute

http://www.mpg.de/english/illustrationsDocumentation/multimedia/mpResearch/2005/heft04/4_05MPR_14_18.pdf (need adobe acrobat reader to access)

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:mZsn2XD_vtcJ:www.mpg.de/english/illustrationsDocumentation/multimedia/mpResearch/2005/heft04/4_05MPR_14_18.pdf+european+union+discord&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=25 (same article in HTML format, but doesn't look as neat as in pdf format)

Excerpts from the Max Planck Institute article are as follows (spring 2005):

"The European Union's plans are in shambles: all hopes for a swift ratification of the treaty establishing a constitution for Europe were dashed when the populations of Holland and France handed down a "no" vote in their national referenda in May and June. And just a few days later, heads of state government were unable to agree on a financial budget for the years 2007 to 2013. Armin Schaefer believes that the causes of this European crisis lie in the inadequacies of the EU political system, which impede deeper integration..."

"...The European Union fosters the schizophrenic tendencies of government representatives: the new aims announced and the resolute action demanded at the EU level one day are promptly ignored the very next morning when it suits their purpose. It was the intention of the EU states to jointly become the most competitive economic area worldwide – yet so far they are the world champions at nothing more than making announcements..."

"...The inadequacies of the EU political system lend themselves to crises of legitimization that endanger the progress of integration. The EU in its present form was ill prepared for expansion and unable to manage deeper integration. Unfortunately, the convention that negotiated the treaty establishing the constitution did not come up with a convincing answer to this problem..."

From Duetsche Welle, a German Publication, there is a discussion in the second part of the article about infighting among EU members over intra-european union protectionism:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1943019,00.html

From the Tapei Times we have this:

EU faces discord over constitution

"The EU faces months of divisive wrangling over its first ever constitution after EU leaders starkly failed this weekend to hide their differences on key issues -- crucially centred on who holds the bloc's reins of power."

The full article can be read here:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2003/10/06/2003070627

From The Atlantic Online we have this introductory excerpt (to access the full article you must be a subscriber, but I think you can get the gist of what they're saying here):

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200506u/fb2005-06-10

Union Blues

Double votes of "no" on the European Union constitution last week in France and the Netherlands, followed by a suspended referendum in Britain, have thrown the EU into a crisis. Many analysts are blaming poor economic conditions for the votes against the EU, suggesting that French voters are punishing their incumbents for high unemployment by rejecting the constitution. Others suggest that voters are speaking out against an EU directed primarily by politicians without input from the people. Many Dutch voters, for example, were angry that their government accepted the euro and approved many new EU members without putting the questions to the electorate. Over the past several years, The Atlantic has published a number of articles dealing with these very tensions and exploring the reasons the European Union might fail, or succeed.

Can anyone personally vouch for the accuracy or divinity of this oracle?
Yes I can. A few examples are as follows:

I had a reading done last year about my sister who had recently passed away. The priestess who interpreted my reading told me about a conversation that my sister and I had just two weeks before she passed away. How could she have known what we talked about in a hospital room with only the two of us present?

In the February of 2003, we (AAS) were preparing for our annual retreat in Virginia. This was the 30th anniversary, so there was a 2 or 3 day major celebration to be held in New York city during the weekend of August 15-17, after which time we all were to get on buses and ride down to Virginia for the rest of the week. Several traditional West Afrikan spiritual leaders (Akan, etc) were scheduled to join us for the celebration in New York. We made deposits on food and lodging in Feb or March, some 5 or 6 months prior to the event. A number of spiritual readings using the Metu Neter oracle were done to gauge the success of the weekend in New York. The readings showed that something ugly was going to happen that weekend, so the celebration was cancelled, the Afrikan leaders were contacted and told not to come, and all deposit monies were returned in full. Do you remember what was going on in New York the weekend of Aug 15-17, 2003? How could the oracle have known that something funky was going to jump off at that location at that time, 5 months in advance?

A relative of mine, who is as Sahu and hedonistic as they come, had a Metu Neter oracle reading done this past spring and was so amazed that the priest who did the reading knew so many details about her based on the reading that she was on the phone that same day telling her friends. I saw the reading, and yeah, it was dead on the money.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i have been disappointed with the metu neter oracle and the I ching as well.
in philly they mostly use the I ching.

i just do the meditations.

Moorfius

Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
We must learn to read Medu Neteru from a Correct Scorce*

Hotep

Think about it...if the enemy wishes to distroy "Us"...(And they most definately do)...why wouldn't they seek to corrupt our ancesteral sacrit writings by any means nessasary while we were (Sleep) in slavery? There are "Original" sacrit writings found in the "Elite" europians homes...in private collections and in their "museums" ware (You) are not allowed to see or touch any of them. They have been collecting what is rightfuly ours for thousands of years while we were keep ignorant and only now begining to "Wake Up" to find ourselves "Mis-Guided" to find for our selves to put the puzzle back together with out a real clue of what to do about all of the "Missing" peices of the puzzle of our lost "Spirituality" and knowledge of who we really are as "Humans".

There are exceptions..."But" most are also struggeling to also find their correct way to the "Path" of restoreation of what is "Real" and not "Corrupted". But "Think"...if we are ever going to learn the pure and un-tampered with by the corrupting europians...then we must find a way to get ourself "Initiated" into one of the so-called "Mystery - Systems" that is only authinticly tought in the Holy so-called African Bush. For those who are learned...we know that the "Dogon" are the same "Prist" class that lived during the time of Antiquity during the time of our "Most" ancient ancestors. Every socalled African through out Africa knows this to be true except "We" who have forgotten every thing we use to "Know". If we are going to ever learn to know what is Medu Neteru...then we must take advantage of learning how to Read, Write, Speak it as our "Divine" African (Kemetic) ancestors did...don't you think??
Unfortunatly we think today that we can pick and choose like we are use to doing when it comes to the euro-Church (with its over 666 different denominations to choose from) that they gave us during our sleep and ignorance...this is a grave error for those who find it not easy to let go of this line of thinking. Remember: "The Truth Fits Like A Glove"...it is your Nature! You don't have to or will ever be ask to do that thing that is un-natural to the human when it comes to the Truth. Seek out a Master of the Craft if you think you are "Ready"...http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Ase`

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.