Black People : Accepting Apology-Imus

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Charles Horton wrote:
    Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: Accepting Apology

As far as this message about the racist remark by a racist radio announcer. "Apology not accepted." This He man, Herman monster looking caveman has no room to talk down to anyone.

To all our sistas, and daughters, mother's, grandmothers, and great grand-mothers, aunties, and cousins. I thank you for the loving, and beauty that you give to all life. Your natural hair is the root of all peoples hair. None could never be so strong, so comforting. Others truly marvel at the site of you.

It is you " nappy head, dread head, sista lock head, and yes even the sistas that have "straight head. Some 'Afrikan" black sistas are born with it. So forget about the racist programing that is intended, and is a part of the society, and media programing everyday here. Do not allow yourselves to feel sad, bad, or even mad about ignorant racist programming. Remember "Afrikan black woman", it is you, and your children that is most hunted in this system. Sistas do you hear me, and/or feel what I am saying to you.

The reverse psycho-logical attack is the "masta" way of asking you to continue being his whipping "po", which rhymes with you know. To all our children, and women come away from the was of imitating, simulating, and/or not being your beautiful natural self.

Sistas, you really need to check out the need to accept another lie, in the pretense of an apology. Not only are are sistas the target of this monster pretending to be a "human being."

They were again made to dis-respect themselves by accepting an apology. At that point, they were made to say, we accept the degrading remarks, and we know you didn't really mean it, you are a "good masta." Enough of that. Stand up sistas dint take being a "slave or ho" from no one. Not your father, your brother, your uncle, boyfriend, or lover, not even a husband. "Respect yourself." Don't get made if what you are doing is being a slave, and/or a "ho."

So you see the whole mind control objective of such foolishness. Reclaim your dignity, and self respect for yourself, your children, your Ancestors. I love black nappy head women, and children. Afrikan black woman you have been less than that to free our children, and family from the boweles of this same monsters, daddies daddy, and his children. Now take the chains off your brain, and save yourself, and our children from these monstrous way we must live in.

Am I making any since ? If I have offended any sistas with this message, forgive me. It is my intention to ask, that you be watchful of whose ways are they, that makes them see you as less ?. Afrikan Black Woman it is you that birth the first child. You can no longer give your child to someone else to simulate it. Take control of your mind, and your children, and raise them in the image of our Divine Ancestor's. Quit being, and teaching our children to be Babylonian, Rome, American Barbe get your freak on "O", "Yo's."

Sistas I do not accept your accepting any apology for what you have been through, and are now going through on this planet. I will continue everyday to protect, you and provide for you
    the truth about who you truly are. You are a Divine Spiritual Being. Return to your Divine Spiritual Mind. let go of the "Mind Control" that would have you think about what any fool *** slave driven, monster would have you believe.

To all the sistas that know better, I say to you "step up the teaching to our little sistas, and children." There are a few of us brothas that are working day and nite to free us from the bondage and hatred that would attack our families. "Freedom is a must I Know." No Matter what. Sistas please except my apology for allowing you, and our children to be in such a foul (system) way of life. "It ain't no secret." We know who the monsters are. Quit trying to be like them, and/or accept their madness. Your spirit is willing, get yo mind right, and your actions will follow. "I didn't know", is no excuse. Cause now you know. Who are you ? "Yo."
    Sad for you. I aint mad at you though. Claim who your are in your Natural Divine Being. Functioning by the Laws of this Universe, in the Jurisdiction of the True Revealer.

May all my daughters, and their daughters read this, and know.

"Here is loving you no matter what."

Much Respect.

Share this with any, and all sistas.

"Each one Teach one." Mosiah say.

JahLuL Selassie I
    COPYRIGHT(c) 2007
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Whites always want us to forgive there ignorance.....if we wont forgive them for 1000 years of our ancestors holocaust.....what makes them think we will forgive there racism today?? A great friend told me "I cant forgive someone who doesnt apologize to me personally"

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED !
    our sisters will not accept his ignorance and racism what a troll
    brother's say no we stand up for our women his comment can't be reversed

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Isn't that a pillar of Amerikkkan Culture...to do the Devil's work, then come back to the Creator and Divine Children of the Creator begging for forgiveness...non-stop!

KM

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Standard Operating Procedure - SSDD

People don't say things that they need to apologize for. There is no apology necessary for speaking one's true mind.

This continuously occurs right around the time these people are about to retire; they get one last dig in and then ride off into the sunset ... over and over and over and over and over ... and too many times they just go right back to work in the legislature, senate, house, boardroom, court room, squad car ... after a "punitive" bit of "administrative leave" - they pull some ish and get a mini vacation usually with pay!!

They ain't gonna change. They'll do the same thing next week ... or go rape another child ... or take liberties with another student ... or go lynch someone else ... or make up another lie about another African ... They ain't gonna change.

6. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    permit my perspective plez.

no doubt about it that our sistah's natural kinky hair has always been the standard of original beauty. let me add tho, we have to look at this thing from a much deeper level.

while many dispute whether the radio dude learned his remarks from the hip hop culture, that is something to be considered.

they tell us this radio dude is an equal opportunity racist. he talks about whites, hispanics, jews. that's not true. all his remarks, jus like everybody else in public, is measured and expedited based on the "race" of the person. show us where he said something about jews like this: hook nose and bagel eating. now that could be considered racist. not something he said to the effect hot pants wearing jew boy

which do yu think is most offending?

my point being that we are responsible for the intergrity of our culture. and when we allow poison into the veins of our bodies, then othas will want to come and put some in there too. in otha words yall, whether we want to admit it or not, we have not been protecting the village; our women in particular. and so the wolves and foxes have understood this for centuries and have acted accordingly.

we have not been protecting the village. when some cats can call the afrikan women a b-i-ch, tell this same afrikan woman to perform a degrading sexual act upon him, and then urinate on her, and then make videos, public and private for public consumption, and we wonder why Imus said what he said? its becuz we havent been protecting the village. for those brothas to do that to our women they are basically saying:i dont giv a **** about these hos and b-i-chs, let anyone come thru my hood and do whateva they want to to these women, they dont mean a **** thing to me.

i know some of yall dont wanna hear this, but its true. we are assisting the burglar in stealing and destroying our homes. this mus be admitted up front before any serious moves can be made to correct it. excusing that deadly behavior is destroying us.

i recall several weeks ago when a sistah was on the CNN special about hip hop. and the whole time she was saying we need to start respecting our sistahs and women, she admitted that she listens to fiddy cents "jus for the beats." and i would argue that many of our sistahs goining in the anti-imus circuit would probably be the same way.

we have to be honest with ourselves, as Afrikan people. not only in writing on message boards, but when we step away from the message boards, in our personal lives. there mus be zero tolerance for the disrespect from anyone against our people.

and the only way for us to release those chains of mental domination is to seek strength from the original source of our spiritual lives. until then, we may see ourselves being contradictions and gettin no where still.

7. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Perfect examples David Duke, Trent Lott and Mark Furhman....Look at how robert blake was treated compared to oj simpson....all the whites said "well the prosecutor looked at the evidence.." what evidence that he paid someone to shoot his wife in the head?? And the Music Producer Phil Spector who had his wife killed and they say the same thing....if you dont think america is a white supremacist country, you're the dillusional ones....

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    he has nothing to be sorry about

he's rich his world won't come crashing down

and if he is sorry

it's about all the sponsors who

pulled out of his show,

therefore under capitialist terms

he became obsolete