Black Relationships : Abusive Relationships

hmmm..... not sure i see such a big diffrence from my thinkin here

being bored with a normal sex life and needing depravity? must be some pyschological reason for that

and surely an abusive realtionship between your parents affects your psychology to

when i said they had mental probs i wasnt meaning they was stark stirrin crazy i was meaning they had had there minds affected by stuff - its like someone who say got bit by a dog as a kid and now as an adult is terrified of dogs - they aint crazy but they has a mental prob - there mind has become fixed on every dog bein a danger

You after the texas db thread and the story about ray rice, all I been hearing is what women to do men and what men do to women. So I'm going to take a new approach and say...

What about the women who like abusive relationships??? I know a few girla who like men who take control and "discipline" them and show "strength" that they not "weak"????

Are those men wrong for giving them what they want (or believe they need)?

There are many reasons why women remain in abusive relationships.

• Financial
  • Fear
  • Many think that if a man don't beat them they don't love them. They equate beating with love (I have heard women with this madness)
Men know the kind of women that they can be abusive to. When I was a teenager I saw a man beat his woman, he then kicked her to ground and whilst on the ground he kicked her in her stomach, and she was crying...You gwine kill muh:(

One of my neigbours was involved with a woman, he was married and he beat this woman on the beach. It was awful.
I have zero tolerance for abuse....and I don't care how much I love a man, pleaaaaaaaaase don't put your hands on me.
Women need to take a stand and become more independent.. In most cases women depend financially on these men so they see no way out...When they know you have to depend on them they will capitalise on that dependency and do whatever they like.

I also believe that the judicial system needs to be more forceful as they deal with these cases. Retraining orders seems not to be having the desired effect.

There are men who claim they love their women, but what it is ....nothing more than obsession....Some women cannot talk to a male for fear of their man thinking that something is going on. Men need to grow up and realise that a woman is not chattel....on the other hand women need to be assertive and say no to abuse. An elderly lady told me years ago.

A WOMAN SHOULD NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A MAN SHE IS FEARFUL OF. I believe fear is the # 1 reason women stay in these relationships.
'

Last edited:
Uh, yes they are

Uh, no they aren't...

The girl that I was talking about is one of them, she never been sexually or mentally abused, didn't grow up in a abusive home or anything.

So girls grow up in boring households and get into abusive relationships, and act jy wild, is because the dangerousness is a form of excitement for them

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back