Black Relationships : Abusive Relationships

I agree that these girls are drawn to drama. That is part of the dysfunction

My point is, at some point you have stop looking at these woman as victims (this actually applies to everybody, not just females) and see it for what it is.

For example, when I say the first time a man hits women he's wrong, the second and third time I cant blame him no more. But some people still want to victimize the woman by saying its the man its the man...

At some point I'm going to stop looking at the man and start looking at the woman whose consciously walking into the fire...

And by saying its mental, regardless if it is, you're using it as an excuse by saying she has no responsibility for her choices or actions. Which isn't true, we need to accept that these women are making CONSCIOUS decisions to be with these kind of men, it's what they WANT.

@ NortheastGroover

Why do you continue to bring "victimization" into the conversation? Is this your way of sneaking in the notion that the abused "deserve" to be abused for that is what you really want to discuss? No one used that word before you introduced it 5 or 6 pages into the conversation, so there must be a reason you have re-introduced it after it failed to generate strum und drang breast-beating before. :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back