Black People : Abuse/Neglect Of a Child

For your first question, the answer is the ongoing dysfunction that has permeated and grown throughout the years.

On point bruh..My Queen has a friend who has suffered abuse at the hands of her mother and younger sister. The moma split with their farther in a bad way. So she took it out on her because she was seen as "daddy's little girl". The sister took it out on her because she saw her as "daddy's favorite" and the moma let her abuse her. I saw with my own eyes both of them jumped her then claimed they didn't do it.:eek:

Peace!

For truth, abuse/neglect is passed like a virus from one to the next, and has been about too long for any of us to remember.

I've known both personally, and on both ends they do fester in a person til it's let out on another unsuspecting victim.

Though hard, those abused have to pick up alot of slack and ultimately swallow down a most bitter pill, and let it go forever, because though they didn't ask for it, they have to deal with it in this manner or else they will without doubt pass it on to another child. And that is guaranteed every time. They do it as revenge or do it because they've known no other way.

On point bruh..My Queen has a friend who has suffered abuse at the hands of her mother and younger sister. The moma split with their farther in a bad way. So she took it out on her because she was seen as "daddy's little girl". The sister took it out on her because she saw her as "daddy's favorite" and the moma let her abuse her. I saw with my own eyes both of them jumped her then claimed they didn't do it.:eek:

Peace!

See, it's that devilish spirit that gets in folks. Some folks are weak, and when I say "weak" I mean weak in the dome piece. If you get foul and can't get along with your seed or direct blood, how in the hell do you expect to unify en masse? I know there are clinical aspects that come into play for some folks, but let's be honest some folks are plain selfish, sociopathic, and plainly don't give a ....

Some folks ain't made up with the right mental composition to handle this journey we call life in my opinion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back