Black Spirituality Religion : Abraham

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The Bible is one story told over and over and over but with places and names changing from story to story. Once you understand this you can began to understand that Abraham leaving Ur is the same story as to Israel leaving Egypt. As the same story is told over and over more and more detail is revealed through each phase.

See for yourself.

Gen:12:13: Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

Geneses 12 is the same story as found in Geneses 20 but this time we are hinted as to the name of the Pharaoh, Abimelech.

Gen:20:2: And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.

Then we have the same story repeated again in Geneses 26 but this time with Isaac while maintaining the same name of Abimelech as being the King or Pharaoh.

Gen:26:7: And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.

Read this page and you will realize why this particular story is repeated over and over. It hints to the relevance of the meeting as related to Royalty, mainly that of Egypt. Once you understand the importance and emphases on this meeting and merging, so significant that it is repeated three or more times in the Bible you can began to understand why after reading this web page.

http://www.domainofman.com/book/chap-13.html

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    In making the connection of Abraham’s character to a real life historical human being we come to something called the War of Independence. This connection is made through the passages that describe Abraham defeating four kings.

Gen:14:9: With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.

This same war can be found as being fought in history by the displaced sons of Terah (Senakhtenre / Tao I / Apophis I) against four Mesopotamian kings. Abraham is verified as being a son of Terah.

Gen:11:26: And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

The Egyptian names of Abraham would have been Djehuty / Teti / Ibrim.

You can Google each Egyptian name to get a sense of history about the historical Abraham.