The Front Porch : About The True Hebrews

Do You Believe The Creator is The Only Savior and Redeemer And No One Else?

• Total voters
Thank You! Can't wait to get your books on amazon.

And thank you for joining our site, Malakyah ... you are very welcome (yvw)

If you can imagine, back in 2006, I felt like a fish out of water, hardly anyone, especially my people, was willing to accept that we were even in the Bible, less known, the chosen people ... So, I consider my self a pioneer in a sense. Both the battle and the journey has been real though.

Last edited:
I would like to leave you with some very important information regarding your ancestry the truth of who you really are, the so called Negro’s, African American’s, Black’s etc. .

You are Hebrew’s from the bloodline of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The first five books of the bible speaks entirely of ”YOUR ANCESTRY.” I cannot explain everything to you in this short letter so I will refer you to a website that will explain everything in detail and all of your questions that you may have can be answered there.

All the nations of the world know who we are, it is a well kept secret because all the nations of the world has benefited from keeping us ignorant of the truth of our ancestry. You see all the nations of the world used us as slaves and didn’t want us to know that “WE” are the chosen people. We are chosen by The Almighty Creator of the heavens and the earth….”Yah” is His set apart name.

ISAYAH 59: 15-21

Yes…truth…is suppressed; and he who departs from evil; is accounted as mad; Yah saw this and it displeased Him that there was no justice in the last days.

But He saw no man… and wondered that there was no intercessor. Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him, and His own righteousness…it sustained Him.

For He put on righteousness as a breastplate, with a helmet of salvation on His head; He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and He wrapped Himself with zeal like a tallit.

According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay- fury to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; to the islands; nations, He will repay recompense.

So they will reverence the Name of Yah from the west and His honor from the rising of the sun; when our enemies will come in like a flood, the Ruach (spirit) of Yah will lift up a standard against them;

The Redeemer (Yah) will depart from Sion for those of Yahgob who repent of their iniquity! declares Yah.

As for Me (Yah), this is My covenant with them, My Ruach (spirit) which is upon you…..namely My Laws which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed’s seed. this time and forever.

We were scattered to the four corners of the earth because we provoked the Creator to wrath and furious anger because we broke the covenant that we made with Him causing us to be under all the curses of Deuteronomy 28:

Deuteronomy 28:68

Yah will bring us back to Egypt (bondage) by ship, on a journey I said that you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale as male and female “SLAVES” to your enemies, but no one will buy you (redeem or help you).

We must first humble ourselves, put away the evil abominations (idol worship) repent, ( for our transgressions and our forefathers), and return and worship “ONLY” Yah…The Mighty Creator of the heavens and the earth and nothing and no one else.Yah will restore us, show us loving kindness and place us back in our own set-apart land.
Hllelu-YAH!
In the Spirit of Thread Consolidation and Sankofa,

Lemba:Black Jews of South Africa/Azania
Discussion in 'South Africa' started by Isaiah, Jul 29, 2004

https://destee.com/threads/lemba-black-jews-of-south-africa-azania.25606/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back