Black People : About Poor White People

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    of course the old money is runnin it and will continue to but you know as well as me that in EVERY COUNTRY on this planet there is that[OLD MONEY]that controls things those that aren't in are OUT yes even as the flounding racist were stealing this country they had that private clique[washington-jefferson-adams-franklin-ect.]that were gonna run things and even if you were white you might not get in,that's what obama is talking about in a sense and we know that if he wants the big chair he has to speak to everybody whether we want to hear it or not.

3. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    tsk, tsk, it seems that the brother left many of us with unanswered questions, and some answers to questions that are troubling. I am unable to affect the minds of those closest to me concerning Barack, I don't expect any one all ready set and established in their outlook to change either. I have said previously and I will state again, Obama and his possible election will not be a panacea, even he acknowledges that black people are not his primary concern, and he would never have invoked discussion of race had it not slapped him in the face.
    He is the latest in a line of presidential contenders since I reached voting age, his blackness it appears is much more interesting to me than it is to him. I have said, he is enigmatic, yet he addresses the suffering of poor whites and equates their suffering to that of blacks; that is unacceptable. Yet, I am looking at all those I had occasion to vote for over the years and I know that the unenlightened part of me is supporting Obama, In spite of all the concerns posted over these many months, I am unable to shake voting for this brother at this time! Importantly, here's to 'waiting to exhale' :playball: A quandary wrapped in a conundrum!
    The Struggle Continues Peace!

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    In the words of my wife...cause I already know Queentswana is going to be all on me for biting off of her as she likes to call it, but...."We will never be waiting to exhale if we watch what we're inhaling".

One Love !
    Keita

5. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: