Black People : About Jennifer Hudson

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Seneb, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
  2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
  3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes

DITTO

here:help:

4. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    sent this to a friend after a text comment I made with suspicions regarding the whole Jennifer Hudson ordeal. Check it out:

To think like I think, you have to know what I know.

The whole Hollywood scene is a dangerous one. Pick up any three unauthorized biographies and you will see all sorts of **** that no one talks about.

Hollywood has a bodycount on par with a South American coup. George Reeves, Phil Hartman, River Phoenix, the list goes on.

On top of that, no one makes connections between different people and situations. I might do that here. Please take the time to validate anything I say here; google whatever you want.

I have two (2) theories as to what happened to Jennifer Hudson's family. They are just suspicions, so step away from your emotions & your beliefs...just get out of the box for a minute. It won't hurt, I swear.

1. The term "Hollywood" has it's origins in superstition and witchcraft. The wood from the holly tree was used to make wands that wiccans believe help them cast stronger spells. The berries from the holly tree is used to make potions which cast illusions/hallucenations.

(Say it out loud: Holly Berries...you may hear a familiar name)

(Sidebar: With the election looming, nothing would distract voters better than a ritualistic triple-homicide. This is called misdirection).

Remember: The three true branches of government are 1. Military 2. Corporate 3. Hollywood. Let's just focus on the 3rd one for now...

Why did I say "ritualistic?" Because it's also Halloween time, where witchcraft practitioners engage in many different rituals. Google "Black Cat Sales Ban On Halloween" and see what comes up.

2. JHudson hit the scene and won an oscar in her FIRST MOVIE ROLE. Then she gets a role in Sex And The City (a "servant" position, as if to humble her).

What I meant by "payback" was that the way it all still works is by the casting couch. You can become famous, yes, but at a price. When you get used to all the fame and attention and money and lifestyle then the time comes to repay a few favors: maybe **** an executive here (Michael Jackson), a producer there (How do you think Will Smith got his TV show?) or, after signing a $100 million dollar record deal, you have to strip naked on MTV (Mariah Carey). If you're making that much money, you must be doing these things because of the STRINGS ATTACHED to your success, because you're not really hard up for cash.

So the second theory I have is that JHudson was called to perform a service (not necessarily a sexual one, but most likely) and she refused. To show her who's in charge, this party had her family murdered.

There are too many things happening at once: She's engaged, has a new album AND that new movie just came out. Perfect time to "teach her a lesson." And we all know that the only things more juicy than a "Hollywood Success Story" are a "Sex Scandal" or "Hollywood Tragedy" in that order.

For either theory, the perfect scenario would be a disgruntled man. This way you get the "complete" story. Nothing more to see here folks. Move along.