Black People : About half of you are racist and that's pretty funny

Dildon't

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 21, 2010
Title speeks for itselfs. I expected this though. Whats the difference between a forum only for white people and a forum only for black people? Try to think of a punch line fo me. I'll edit if I think of one myself. Anyway, the funniest part of all is how the half that isn't racist preaches equality but doesn't notice the half that is being racist. Tell me what you think.

Title speeks for itselfs. I expected this though. Whats the difference between a forum only for white people and a forum only for black people? Try to think of a punch line fo me. I'll edit if I think of one myself. Anyway, the funniest part of all is how the half that isn't racist preaches equality but doesn't notice the half that is being racist. Tell me what you think.

Any mods out there, do us a favor. Just close this thread now and ban this obvious troll.

I did and do find it both intriguing as well as revealing, that whenever some of us strive and try to speak and write in defense of our various peoples, others who were and are just front people for our peoples enemies ad naseum, also reveal the cowards and sellouts as well as traitors they are too!

Instead:

All sorts of slaves/to all sorts of masters...

Also do keep that in mind as well...

:fyi:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back