Black Poetry : ABORTION

Your narrative, held me from beginning to end. Once pregnant, no decision is easy, every decision has it's lasting effects. Potent read.

Thank you and Bless U sis Watz...truly appreciated! It was real hard for me to write this piece, but it was something that I needed to express. I've seen young girls throw away their babies after birth. I've seen a young baby in a dustbin downstairs where I live. I've seen so many parents disown their daughters for being pregnant so young as if it they have committed some major crime. As you say sis, "no decision is ever easy" and personally for me I wonder whether one can truly learn to forgive oneself and heal.

Peace, love, light...
1UL
:grouphug:

I would like to see more

Unblieveable write. it was honest and captivating and so important for you to put out there. so many young girls have been through this and have felt the same way you feel. its nice to know your not alone. i liked the spin in the end about how the boy would still choose her for his mother. i like the forgiveness and i think that it is important to remember that if God can forgive you your sins then who are you not to do the same. congrats from beginning to end it was AMAZING. Brianna

Unblieveable write. it was honest and captivating and so important for you to put out there. so many young girls have been through this and have felt the same way you feel. its nice to know your not alone. i liked the spin in the end about how the boy would still choose her for his mother. i like the forgiveness and i think that it is important to remember that if God can forgive you your sins then who are you not to do the same. congrats from beginning to end it was AMAZING. Brianna

Thank you Sis Brianna for your kind and encouraging words. May your Light remain illumined.

Peace & Blessings
1UL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back